HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTrBDJGySm0
seenit.co.uk/blade-runner-2049-gets-new-international-poster/
comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/blade-runner-2049-theatrical-poster-assembles-the-entire-cast-of-denis-villeneuves-sci-fi-sequel-a153455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Harrison Ford wearing a fucking hanes t shirt from Wal mart

Ford really does not care anymore

>orange and blue poster
It's going to be shit for sure.

>mfw it's real

Hollywood is dead. Bury it.

He's treating this shit with the respect it deserves

THIS GOD DAMN IT FUCKING THIS

THE IMMERSION IS GOING TO BE SO SHIT BECAUSE OF FORD

FUCK YOU FORD YOU CUNT

>Gosling is red
>Ford is blue
>this is the last time they spoke as humans

Did they photoshop Harrisons face?

>posting fakes

Poster art has been dead for a few decades or so. Just compositing heads of the main actors together as big as possible and that's it, nothing more.
Also you should all be aware that Villeneuve has no say in the marketing (posters, promo shoots, editing of trailers), tpday that's all done by special third party marketing companies hired by the studio.

I'm still clinging to a strand of hope that it'll be good. We'll get shots of Ana at the very least.

that's awful

It is fake. Good job on the shoop though, didn't find anything when googling with the picture.

calm down it's made by an edgy fan on the Internet, not the official poster you mongoloids

It's not fake. Just brand new.

post the source then

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=aTrBDJGySm0

DEATH TO TSHIRTS

WRONG.

seenit.co.uk/blade-runner-2049-gets-new-international-poster/

oh yeah here's a better pic

It looks good. You fags are overreacting retards

comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/blade-runner-2049-theatrical-poster-assembles-the-entire-cast-of-denis-villeneuves-sci-fi-sequel-a153455

it would be funny if he was in that shirt all movie

is it fucking possible to make this look less interesting? I guess you could put gosling in a regular t-shirt as well, that might do it

It's a meme to hate orange and blue.

that's not a poster, that's a promo shoot that isn't even made on the set

>Sony marketing
Not even once kiddos

This is how Ford showed up on set isn't it.

straight from the bingo hall

is it unofficial then? who the fuck cares if the exact word "poster" is applicable you autist

guys what if they are dressing him up like a faggot so when he puts on his old blade runner coat again its more impactful ;)

Ghost in the Shell 2 alrady?! fuking kek

Where are the chinks they shoehorned in for the Asian market?

They wore tshirts in Blade Runner and Alien. You need to dial down your capeshit sensibilities.

Are normies going to start pretending they like Bladerunner in a month?

Wew

You know who else wore Tshirts?
Hitler`

>when he puts on his old blade runner coat again its more impactful ;)
THINGS I KNOW!!!!

Are you kidding me? That looks worse than indie sci-fi movies posters. Most likely the whole movie will be of the same production value.

>It's a Ford shows up off the street in clothes from his wardrobe photoshoot

They've always pretended to like Scott, Kubrick, and Nolan.

Yes, may the fourth be with you

Just wear a trench coat or something the fuck

This is going t be the most reddit nostalgic pandering garbage there is this year.

The original was good because muh atmosphere and muh character development of batty and deckard. There will be nothing within 1000 miles of that in VillenueveNolan's latest pseudo-shitpile.

I wouldn't bother arguing with these fags. If the character doesn't magically fly around the place wearing a silly brightly coloured costume then they have no interest in it.

Who keeps making these posters Jesus.

Why would old ass Deckard still be wearing a trenchcoat? That would imply they were going for a film noir look like the original and nothing about this appears to be a noir.

Jesus: "I don't know my child, I just dont know... but he is going to hell"

No he fucking didn't.

nah bro he's a replicator he doesn't feel cold, why would he act like a normal human being and wear a fucking jacket lmao

thanks satan

Jesus christ, I didn't actually think it was possible.

checkmate ;^)

This can't not be shit. Ford has been phoning in his performances for the last 10 years.

Also, if anyone cares about some actual, decent cyberpunk with Rutger Hauer in the lead, check out The Observer. Sadly a video game but I enjoyed it.

he's an old school guy. old school guys wear clothes like this. like your dad.

my god no wonder you are fucking virgins

>3333
checked and mated

Nigga this is a movie in the future meant to show how advanced society is.
He looks like he stepped out of a Levi's Ad

Imagine if they used that as a poster

but dude lmao ur a virgin
lmaaooo

Among all things, Goslings hair looks like shit here

HOLY FUCK I HATE POSTERS WITH 2 COLORS ON THE SIDE LIKE THAT. TO ME IT MAKES THE POSTER LOOK SO AWFUL AND UNAPPEALING

>muh future

what do you think, everyone wears a fucking iron-main suit???

>hollywood still obsessed with orange and blue in 2017

It's called a jacket. If only fatso Ford actually gave a damn he'd be wearing one.

No but I would at least expect the costume designers to come up with something better than a cotton shirt and denim jeans

This is a really fucktarded thing to fixate on.

Shit thread.

This version somehow looks decent enough.

Whatever you say, Mr. Promotional Team.
Have fun trying to explain why Ford looks like he doesn't give one shit about being in this during interviews.

The "orange and teal" is just a complimentary colorway in color grading that's been used from the start of the use of color, but autist on the Internet caught up to that only a year or two ago and now just screech ORAMGE AN TEEL just because they heard of the term somewhere and thinking that that some kind of argument.

Because he has actual social anxiety? He's been terrible in interviews from the start of his career, no matter which movie.

Ford's face oh fucking hell also

>yfw a number is the best thing in this post
based user

Social anxiety explains why he doesn't care about being in a movie after acting for 50+ years?

Fuck. Off.

Harrison just sticks out like a sore thumb with his NON costume next to the others.

Who is directing this shit?

How exactly does Ford not giving a fuck about interviews translate into social anxiety? Has he said he suffers from social anxiety? I would have thought the reason he doesn't give a fuck about interviews is that he gets stoned in the green room before going on stage.

Poster sucks and trailers make it looks like a heavy action movie but I trust Villeneuve. Also it looks great from a cinematographic perspective.
I'm tired of old, boring Harrison Ford in movies though

nothing will make sense to your american ears

Why isn't Sean Young in this movie? Are they going to explain what happened to Rachel? If she died as a Replicant and Deckard didn't that just adds even more proof that he's not a goddamned Replicant.

Shes not allowed in movies anymore after pooping herself on the set of Ace ventura

>Poster is divided into two colors
>title of movie is only one color

why are you laughing?

dude orange and blue lmao

Name an upcoming movie you're looking forward to.

that can't actually be the poster.

>ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE BLUE BLUE BLUE

why the fuck would they have talented people do pretty good job with the set design and lighting and cinematography of the rest of the movie but not have ANYONE talented enough to do a half-decent poster?

it's just terrible.
It's like they gave the job to an intern or someone who only had 1 afternoon to make the poster in photoshop.

>Harrison, this is a billion dollar scifi epic that relied heavily on style and atmosphere, could you at least put on thie leather jacket that our costume departmen made for you?

"No!"

she has hemorrhoids.

>Le_superior_euroscum_face

>only a year or two ago

Nigga. This has been a movie poster meme for a decade now. Get with the times gramps.

>you now remember that Harrison Ford Deliberately SABOTAGED the original movie with bad Narration voice over (this is documented)

Looks like Old Harry Dick is back at it again

>he didn't get it
>he didn't watch operator kino

>Blue orange

Action, Harrison, please.

>expecting me to have encyclopedic memory of movie dialogue

That is not a memorable line my man

ungrateful ape.

>"Mr. Ford, here's your costu-"
>"Fuck off, I'm just gonna wear this grey t-shirt."

Your reading comprehension sucks just as much ass as usual. Nigga.

>we will never get kino posters like this again

Trump confirmed Hitler.