Left: What $1.1 million gets you in Los Angeles, CA

>Left: What $1.1 million gets you in Los Angeles, CA
trulia.com/property/3241947371-5101-Keli-Ct-Los-Angeles-CA-90066

>Right: What $750,000 gets you in Cincinnati, OH
trulia.com/property/3039841497-414-Bishopsbridge-Dr-Cincinnati-OH-45255

Why does it cost so much to live so little on the West Coast?

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.craigslist.org/reo/5748767434.html
expressen.se/leva-och-bo/hemma-hos-5/hemnet/otrolig-1700-talsgard-till-salu--for-5-miljoner/
trulia.com/property/3039841497-414-Bishopsbridge-Dr-Cincinnati-OH-45255
immobilienscout24.de/expose/88866256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying a million dollars to live in the middle of a big drought

Not the best bang for the buck.

Overpopulation?

Drought? But aren't they right next to the ocean?

You fuckers stay away from my City. Fucking Hollywood keeps making movies in Cinci and all these stars are moving here.

GONNA RUIN US.

California fags will defend this

the house on the right is cheap because it's an ugly piece of shit

The energy requirements for desalination of ocean water is incredibly high.

Rooney Mara was here.

Cant they just boil it and catch the dew that collects the eater while the salt stays at the bottom?

are you retarded?

Left: you buy a place where a lot of people want to live. you pay more.

Right: you buy a place where less people want to live. you pay less.

I live in rural Ohio, and the house I rent is exactly the same as the one on the right. The same exterior and same size, though their interior is nicer, and I only pay $1,000 a month. I work two jobs a little more than minimum wage, and I live nicer to someone in Cali.

It's just the price that comes with living in a super populated city, yeah? I mean if people actually want to live in a crowed area with tons of people, that's all them

My life plan is pretty much working my ass off in the UK until I have the money to buy a huge fucking McMansion in Texas and still have enough money for a nice car and a lot of freedom (guns).

Well it's either that or die.

>posting Ohio as the alternative to an overpriced home
Get something from Florida you ignorant fuck
Literally everyone comes down here to buy comes for 1/3 of the price
Seriously do a comparison for what a mill will get you here and it'll blow both of those shitty houses away(even the ones on the water)
Fuck the rest of the country except Kentucky and Wyoming when it comes to homes

>rural Ohio
>live nicer to someone in Cali

The hvac and maintenance cost on the alone would make up the difference in price.

Nah, they prefer the third option

Stealing water from the superior states around them

>What $589'125 gets you in Ljungskile, Sweden

Considering I want to pursue a career in filmmaking, it would be great if I didn't have to move to California. I hope the industry expands here.

At least America isn't giving it's property away to chinks, Canada

Sorry you can't live in Commiefornia. Memes aside, it is an awesome place to live.

I love Cincinnati :3

the taxes are probably insane.

thats a fucking junkyard and you know it

All that and you get to live next to faggot libcucks? oh what a deal.

What's the cuckshed like?

This is what you get for 600.000€ in Bavaria

L O C A T I O N
O
C
A
T
I O C A T I O N
O
N

Its supply and demand.

There is a large demand for housing in Los Angeles- The weather is nice, there are plenty of jobs in the film industry and other industries, the beaches and nightlife are fun. People from all over the world want to live in LA.

Cincinnati, OH is in the rust belt. There's not much demand for Rust Belt housing anymore. Much of the industry has left, and your neighbors are going to be poor blacks and white trash. There isn't so much demand from investors to move into the Rust Belt.

cincinnati.craigslist.org/reo/5748767434.html

This house is selling for only $10k. Its a burnt out piece of shit, but a burnt out piece of shit like this would still sell for probably over 10 times that amount in Los Angeles.

kek i could get a fucking mansion for 1.1mill and have some

expressen.se/leva-och-bo/hemma-hos-5/hemnet/otrolig-1700-talsgard-till-salu--for-5-miljoner/
look at the price nigga

this is what $20 gets you in Tijuana

>trulia.com/property/3039841497-414-Bishopsbridge-Dr-Cincinnati-OH-45255

the area seems to be good

>mfw 250k gets me 4700 sq foot in metro Atlanta

California fag here. I don't defend it. It's the main reason I want to move.

How many California fags in this thread? I also live in California

Nice cuckshed sven

Economics of scale.

Left one is a small house, costs a lot to make.
Right one is big house, costs less.

Pick up a fucking book on econ 101, cunt.

That's pretty cool.

Yeah true, where you from user?
also nice digits
>11

Same is the case here in St. Augustine, FL. Beard and butter houses located in the infamous downtown St. Augustine are worth over a million dollars, real estate is all about location location location.

That house is selling for $10k because it has extensive damage and needs to be practically rebuilt. You're basically paying for a half acre lot or however much land is on it.
Which is why it would be expensive in LA, almost entirely because of their retarded construction coding.

And Cincinnati isn't really "rust belt." There are areas a bit further north to it that fall into that description sure, but Cincinnati itself not so much.

>10k

Get out a bulldozer and build a new

>OP still doesn't understand what "location, location, location" means

-Stronger economy and more jobs here than in shitty ass ohio
- more attractions like ocean, mountains, lakes
-better food

The market doesn't lie ohiofag.
>inb4 bitching about lazy nig nogs being unemployed and that being an example of the slow job market

No middle class citizen is supposed to live in that California home. That home is basically a beach house and it's next to a BUNCH of huge companies.

"across the street from Facebook in Playa Vista. Fully remodeled designer-done 4-plex walking distance to the Playa Vista Runway, Google, YouTube, IMAX, Belkin, FOX, and Yahoo."

It's a beachside house for a rich faggot to buy that works nearby.

>job in LA: $200k a year
>job in flyover land: $50k a year

nice bait

It was build in 1175. You should take a look at the pictures: immobilienscout24.de/expose/88866256

Better hurry because the progressives are steadily whittling away our rights and using you Europeans as an example and a reason to do so

1.Nigger population in California is less than 5%
2.Asians pay top dollar to avoid african americans

looks like it's time to pack my bags

sorry about your career

I worked on a house about half that size in Bavaria, it was 1 million euro

>"metro" atlanta
you mean 45 minutes away from downtown, 1.5hrs at peak traffic, right?

it really isn't. the people are shit, the politics are shit and it's full of the most pathetic white people kek.

don't worry though, you guys are still 10 times better than people from Colorado kek.

"What is demand?"

Commiefornian here, I'm buying a gun through a gun store for the first time here.

Its been an infuriating experience, I'm fucking moving to a swing state and voting red when I'm done with college, I hate this fucking state with a fiery passion

If this drought gets worse all the Californians are gonna move up north as refugees. It's already bad to have worked with thugs coming up from Cali to come to Washington State and trash the place even more.

>Cincinnati isnt rust belt
TOP KEK

Yeah but atlanta fucking sucks

Why? Atlanta is the economic center of the regional Southeast.

Real estate fag here.

Nobody wants to live in Ohio. Everyone wants to live in California.

Dude nobody is moving to Ohio

it's 110 degrees and 90% humidity for 10 months of the year and it's full of blacks and coca cola

LMAOING at your life. If you hate people, plenty of small conservative towns outside of LA. That means you can live in your precious little safe space while still being close to the city. Don't like the nightlife of the city? Then there are beaches, national parks, and hiking to scratch that outdoor itch.

I personally could care less about the nature. I enjoy the bands that come over here and play. Everything from small local bands to big name headliners come over and play in LA. Enjoy having fun in the middle of nowhere. California rules dude.

It's tech companies. And Air B&B(driving up prices). Santa Cruz is getting Gentirified and its due to speculation that it will be next hot spot for homes.

ITT
>California is a nicer place to live
Mein Sides.

Than ohio**

>where do I see myself in 5 years

He's right. It's demand.

>lots of wagekek jobs means an area is good to live in
Kek. tons of places in US have lots of jobs and arent as bland/dead/sprawled as atlanta

Nah i dont mind the weather its just that Atlanta is 50% soccer helicopter parents in bland cardboard mcmansions and 50% thugs that will rob you out of boredom

both look like housing for peasants

Vancouver is even worse you fucking retard

Kek

>half million dollar dilapidated box

wew lad, at least there's room for somalians in there

yep, I've been to Alpharetta and it's nothing but mile after mile of terribly built mid-90s cardboard homes

also why is everything in Atlanta named after goddamn peaches? the road names are confusing as fuck

Because peaches are delicious.

Whats up fellow ATL bros where you live? East Cobb master race here

>wanting to live in Chimpinnati

No thanks.

I stayed in Livermore, CA for a while.

Nice place.

That's what happens when a certain group of (((people))) run your state

I think the sky colour tells a story there.

>willingly working for Jewlywood

i want to get out of here

How much for just the piss jug?

>Livermore, CA
>Nice place
It's an ugly shithole suburb, Australia must be an absolute fucking pit if you think Livermore was a nice place.

Dudebro the post

Cincinnati is a great place to live when the minorities aren't rioting.

>cheap as fuck
>multiple sports teams
>multiple universities
>multiple fortune 500 companies
>multiple theme parks
>cheap liquor and cigarettes right across the river in Kentuckshit
>low taxes

The difference is, the house on the left is a 5 minute walk from the ocean.

I live in Cincinnati. It's actually sunny here right now. We just had a rainstorm a few hours ago, but it's cleared up and thankfully those rainstorms keep the air crisp and clean. :)

I live in Sydney, so yeah, I liked it. Not that many Australians around which is fucking great.

>could care less
triggered

Memes aside, California is a terrible place to live unless you're a third worlder, incredibly rich White, or masochistic.

>masochistic
explain to germanfuck please?
Is cali so terrible as one hears? no sex for the average joe?

Moving to CA next week, got a place in Los Gatos.

Did I do okay?

>Indiana
>Nice rural town on the highway, 20 minutes from town
>$59,700 house
>$370 a month
>Tri-level (for those who don't know, I don't have three floors, just some rooms are up or down a small set of stairs)
>Finished basement
>Fenced in yard
>Four bedrooms
>Huge kitchen with an island in the center, with room for a dining room table AND there's a bar-style seating area at the counter, western-style saloon doors at both entrances to the kitchen
>Two bathrooms, one has a spa-style tub

I love the midwest.

Vancouver is worse than LA nigger

Don't, you fuckers are already trying your damned hardest to ruin everywhere else, too.

leave it up to the jew