China bans Muslims from checking in Hotels in Major cities

reuters.com/article/us-china-security-hotels-idUSKCN111144

> People from Xinjiang are been strictly controlled. All Muslims from XInjiang are not allowed to check in Hotels in Shanghai

> Other than native Muslims, foreign muslims are banned from entrance into China due to G20.

> Now Guangzhou is banning foreign Muslims including Pakistan.

rfa.org/english/news/china/china-minorities-05142015143907.html

It seems that the discrimination against Muslims has been upgraded since last year.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tiananmen_Square_attack
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-27502652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based. Cant wait for their over supply of single males to RICED Africa and Middle East into the han chink population

"""Based"""

They're still commies. Commies just happen to be against any religion. But this gives them an excuse to ban Muslims in fear of a terrorist attack. Not based though. Still commies.

Yeah fuck mudshits

I would say based but I hate communists even more

What the actual fuck. I fucking love Chinatown now. Fuck mooslams.

solution:
let Xinjiang become the resourceless, barren landscape East Turkistan it always wanted to be and always was anyways

then

BUILD A WALL!!!!!!!!!! everyone's happy

(you can call it great wall of china 2, like the restaurants do)

So you ban miscegenation for your women, then you ban the allahackbars

What is your long term plan? You know other than winning?

Sand nigger detected.

Yea China no one will like your communist asses even because of this.

good job

Is this why the western media has been slowly grooming everyone to hate on China?

Honestly, I would take commies over muslins any day of the week.

They just helped Trump enormously.

>china
>commie
they're capitalist authoritarians who come from failed communism but keep the name to legitimize rule

Exactly, I didn't think anybody even considered them commie anymore.

China is not communist except in name, it probably has more McDs', luxury cars and private health clinics per square mile on average in its major cities than anywhere in the US

中国是!

I hope we will witness the ban of Islam as religion in more and more countries.

WHERES THE PUBLIC OUTCRY IMAGINE IF THIS HAPPENED IN CANADA

That means Germans will not be able to travel anywhere

Chinks have no remorse

Based chinks. Now stop waiving the commie flag and you can be officially a proper country.

Let's see. East Asia:

>Average IQ 105
>Long lifespan
>Love their own people
>Homogeneous
>WILL be the first to change embryo DNA to create superhumans
>Redpilled

This is a hard choice

savage

so they'd rather them having raping farmers in small towns?

I now love chinatown.

China doesnt love their own people

My sides are gone.

Well you already have the wall, might as well go that one last little extra step
I for one, support the Chinese on this decision.

MCGA

TOP BANTZ

Why should we want to travel anywhere? Germany is great and not a hellhole like pooland.

KEK

mfw I'm moving to china in september/october

I really really like this post

awful decision user

>外人 moving to china
Go be a nigger somewhere else

I am very proud of you 、中国

I don't want to hear anything about commies from American. Seems nowadays everything that comes from your media, entertainment industry, education system, corporations and even government is in huge support of communism.

GERMANY BTFO

>china already bans Ramadon
china "Uiger" muslims also contribute
along with meditators "falum dafa"
and political decenters

>to a thriving organ harvesting industry

germanistan btfo

Me too user so this news kind of worries me in case of terrorist retaliation.

Give me then a visa and a job in the glorious US m8
Germany was also an option since my major was german translation, but you have just killed yourselves, good luck with the flüchtlingen

Meanwhile, the West dies.

China STOP!!! You have to let the mudslimes take over your entire country and rape your women and children! Only then will you have full justification for total annihilation of these goat fuckers!

I don't think they have what they need to start shit against China, it's easier for them to take profit of the weak and old Europe, but anyway that's just what I think,maybe I'm wrong

>Germany is shit now because of the low IQ invaders
>better become a low IQ invader myself
Spanish IQs

>commies just happen to be against any religion
Wrong, christianity is close to becoming a majority religion in china.

savage

shut up faggot.

its their country they can do what they want. liberals can go eat a bag of dicks

rolf

Seeing those ugly Arabic scribbles next to beautiful Chinese characters makes me sick.

WTF I love China now

>Other than native Muslims, foreign muslims are banned from entrance into China due to G20.

The future will belong to China.

No. Commies are even worse and more insidious. Muslims at least have to somewhat follow the tenants most of the time to pretend to be Muslim. Like, most of them out of fear of going to hell will still act like a Muslim nigger.

Commies can hide among us. There's commies on this board... watching.. waiting...

Stamp out the red menace everywhere it spawns.

>discrimination

Can you really call it this? I call it a smart move.

Didn't Germany detain a chinese tourist and put the poor guy in a refugee center, then the chinese dude said something along the lines, I want to go home the brown people are dangerous?

Those Uigers though, when they want to attack, they find ways to. Granted, it would be impossible for ackbars to move a bomb around in China but when they want to kill they find ways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Tiananmen_Square_attack

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-27502652

>tfw never going to Xinjiang

chinks don't fuck around so if they try to retaliate there's going to be blood and it won't be chink blood.

Not detained the guy just kinda followed like a obedient sheep and just followed the authority.....

Lol ebin meme'd :DD

Apart from the fact that 99% of Chinese technology, infrastructure and a large part of their modern culture was first created by whites. It's not compatible.

*comparible

Self hating ""Chinese"" are the worst.

*comparable

actually I think they love KFC way more than McDs for some reason. They are basically obsessed it. like nigger tier chicken obsession

Can't remember where I read it but I thought it was very random.

Nice. Top-tier bantz from Poland.

Based as fuck. The Chinese do not give a fuck about political correctness. They tell it like it is.

Chinese production is now going to places like Bangladesh, thanks to globalism. Even Chinese workers are too uppity these days.

Trump is going to get in, and make awesome deals with China, maybe help work on the air pollution problem in exchange for much better trade deals.

Props to the Chinese, they say what they think and do not give a fuck if you get offended. That is a foreign concept to them.

Trump and China will be magic together I think. Imagine if we could all get along and use each others' strengths?

That would be fucking awesome.

good post, leaf friend

HAIL CHINA!

Kill yourself

so noice. SO. FUCKING. NOOIIICE!!

t. Self hating cuck

It IS discrimination. Look up the definition of the word, it means basically to be very picky.

It's not a bad thing.

CHWAŁA WIELKA POLSKA NARODOWA!

agree

I'm white, Ahmed.

The difference is that once they attack someone, do terrorism etc, they are killed right away, the chinese police don't even think twice about that. While in Europe they hesitate and think about the rights of the terrorists and such bullshit.

But isn't Trump supposed to dislike China like... a lot? I'm just asking

who's the pig head on the far left

Nice job, but you guys still have a huge problem with being soulless materialists.

Youre black, tyrone

Be careful what you wish for.

> Literal redpill
Wtf, I love commies now.

Israel

BRUTAL

I love the fact that China doesn't give a flying fuck about PC culture like in 2014 where they pretty much sealed an entire area and just BTFO'd everyone who was in it and didn't let any foreign press know what they were doing.

I wish we could be a little bit more like China sometimes.

even a communist clock is right twice a day

I think your political ideology is fucking disgusting, but I respect the fact that you at least have the balls to defend it against the shitslimes.

He says China is ripping The USA off in trade, and he is absolutely correct.

Mainland China went from getting absolutely fucking wrecked by communism to suddenly exploding with wealth. China makes everything and ships it out, and the money pours in.

Try to buy something American in China. Good luck with that. You couldn't even get it through customs.

Because China makes everything for America now, it is polluted as fuck. In most major factory cities, you have to wear a mask just to walk outside.

Imagine those two things balancing out, for a better planet. The mainlanders would welcome it.

I think.

christianity is fundamentally communist

THIS IS A CHINESE MASTER RACE THREAD NOW

I like this leaf

Remember that over time Commies can be shown the light and the error of their ways (though all of the die hard/brain washed ones will remain communist)

Muslims believe that they are right even if everything around then burns to the ground. they will never convert and will always try to kill you in one form or another.

China will see if your Dick is uncut to determine Muslim status.

>radio free asia