WAYWAY 空けて あたしの道を
PONPON 進む 色々なこと
どんどん キテる? あなたのキモチ
POIPOI 捨てる悪い子はだれ?
そうそう いいコ ああ
You Make Me Happy
Every Day PON
Every Time is PON

Attached: 1516523723375.jpg (372x643, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post video

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

why didnt you post the webm?

Can't find any

Mexico deserves at least a dozen nukes

Why is it always México. I don't want México to be like this. México should be a Super Power. It should be like a big brother to guide all of Hispanic America.

jesus christ, sliting the fathers throat while making the son watch the beheading of his father and soaking him in his fathers blood, later flaying him alive on his fathers corpse.

Why do people do this? Im so thankful this never happens here, fuck man..

send in the military, shoot kill and burn every single one of them, try to capture some alive and flay them in front of the public.

Grow some thicker skin.

It is. OP is south America's future

reminder Japs did even worse shit to innocent civilians during WWII

>Im so thankful this never happens here

Attached: 1484159020130.png (396x385, 133K)

kys edgelord

>Im so thankful this never happens here

you're right, instead you have trucks of peace mowing down 12 year old girls.

not moved/10

I never said I liked it or anything.
I said that you need to stop crying/overreacting.

Attached: 1520186803700.jpg (640x640, 183K)

I genuinely don't trust men who can't stomach death videos. If you can't witness some real life horrors behind the safety of a computer monitor you're a straight up weakling and I want nothing to do with you. I'm not saying that to sound tough either, it's just that I can't trust you anymore because... Y'don't know real life.

when has this kind of shit ever happened here?

There is way, way worse things done by cartels on a daily basis. Killing a dude's dad right in front of him is a regular day for these fucks.

Shut up, you never trusted him in the first place

Attached: 1520872248312.gif (160x120, 438K)

>I genuinely don't trust men who can't stomach death videos. If you can't witness some real life horrors behind the safety of a computer monitor you're a straight up weakling and I want nothing to do with you. I'm not saying that to sound tough either, it's just that I can't trust you anymore because... Y'don't know real life.

Attached: t.jpg (3100x2400, 2.39M)

>Netherlands
I have literally never heard of this country before in my entire life.

Don't lose your way, user

Attached: 1520363240140.jpg (448x468, 51K)

What the fuck do you think your ancestors did? Flaying, beheadings, etc were daily occurances so much that people lined up at the town square to watch it happen as a form of entertainment.

once in a hundred years swift death vs brutal torture and murder every day

okay

You're retarded if you genuinely compare Sweden to the level of Mexican drug cartels and Brazil.

I'm not even close to joking though. Am I supposed to trust the opinion of someone who can't watch another man get shot in the head? What if we're caught in a religion of peace incident and I'm counting on you to have my back and I'll have yours? I don't need no scrubs, and if you can't handle some Brazilian off duty cop/random murder/botched robbery/gang execution footage or Chinese stabbing/structural failure/suicide videos we've got nothing to talk about.