Your cunt

>your cunt
>how hard is it to get a driver's license?
pretty hard (and expensive). Can't pass the theoretical test.

Attached: feel_driver.png (680x706, 443K)

>Cunt
>You pay the 750 pesos fee
>Present your ID and prove of residence
>Get in line
>Get your pic taken
>Come back for it in a week
>You go back
>You pick it up
Pretty hard and annoying imo

the theoretical ?? how stupid are you ?

Can't pass theoretical..
BWAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHA Stupid frog eater!

Attached: d24.jpg (1000x1000, 598K)

It's probably harder than yours

pls no bully, it's hard enough not be able to go anywhere.

i failed my driving test twice but had no problems with the theoretical.. only retards have trouble with that

You'd have to be literally retarded not to get one in my country. Though some people do fail because of the shitty wording on the written test in my old state.
I hear Germany is fucking insane when it comes to getting your license.

i got mine last year
if i remember correct you need to pay 10.000kr (1.400€) + driving lessons and first aid course
you need 24 x 1 1/2 - 3 hour theorectical lessons and you need less than 5/100 mistakes on the final test
as for the driving test it's pretty strict

italians can't drive like civilized people so that makes sense

Varies based on the state but mine:
>40ish hours class
>theoretical test
>learners permit for 6 months (driving with an adult in the car)
>driving test

If you're over 18 I think you can just take the test but everyone I knew got there's when they were 16

Wow it's even worse than here.
1.3000eu, less than 5/40 on the theoretical, at least 20 hours of driving practice required. Didn't take the driving test so I don't know how hard it is.

I paid a total of 15 (theorical test) + 36 euros (driving test) so not expensive at all

If you attended a driving school you're pretty much guaranteed to pass, but the test is $90-$95.

wtf is a theoretical test? what "theories" do you need to know to drive a car?

Attached: 1514271766089.png (540x502, 399K)

>civilized people
say the people who don't wash their asses

I mean it's just press down on the breaks and gas, turn left turn right...

people in europe drive manual retard

napoli

theoritical test has nothing to do with driving manual or not retard

i'm not from naples but i'm sure they are cleaner than you

What's the benefit of that? Save on gas?

all the laws and regulations. Basically it's a series of questions where you find yourself in a particular situation (for instance overtaking on a mountainous road) and have to answer correctly.

I've been "learning" for seven years and I'm still not quite good enough to pass the practical test.

Don't you have to do a practical and theoretical test?
Here they ask if you know what road signs mean and some other rules.

Not for long

none. People are just used to it, and there's that stigma that automatic cars are for disabled people.

Horrible

You have to queue, pay, wait, queue again, get your pic taken..

Annoying af. You should be able to pay and print from home desu

>Basic Safety Course
>10-20 hours driving teacher included:
>Nightdriving
>Slippery Course
>Theoretical Test
>Drive Up
It costs maybe 1500-2000$, but it depends how many driving hours you need. It's easier if you just drive with your family or friends. Took it in about three months, wasn't any hard. The drive up exam was easy.

automatic here is for girls or demented people

Yes

oh
yeah i took that, but i think they called it something else
fancy name for something so simple
yeah i never got it
i've ridden in manual and the constant jolt between gears is a bit weird compared to the smooth drive on an automatic. plus it's just another thing to worry about. but some euros think we americans are retards for not liking it.

face it now, most euros will drive automatic in less than 5 years from now and there is no going back to manual

It's pretty hard.
>theoretical (hundreds of questions, need like 98% correct or something)
>risk training
>driving lessons
>actual drivers test which is extremely strict when it comes to mistakes

Also health inspections etc.
It's not in anyway impossible but it's also extremely expensive, normally around 2000 Euro if you pass the first time.
If you fail anything, well expect 2500+ Euro.

I paid 1800 Euro for almost completing mine, had an epileptic seizure and got banned from driving...

Attached: 1516723008488.png (657x527, 38K)

Theoretical is easy as it's multiple choice. There is methods to find the right answer by approach. Here you need at least 36/42 right to pass.

In some states you have a theoretical and a visual performance test

It's pretty god damned expensive, in the tens of thousands.
I think 50% of people fail their driving test the first time. I passed first try, though.

>>theoretical (hundreds of questions, need like 98% correct or something)
I'm pretty sure mine only had like 50 questions.
Can't remember, long time ago.
And the license was like $40 I think.

Pretty easy. Passed both the theory and practical first time. Cost me about a grand though.

Attached: 1519827686243.jpg (512x512, 25K)

>Theoretical is easy as it's multiple choice
Not only, we have some questions with only one correct answer.

im sure af i could get one without actually knowing how to drive

If you learn to drive an automatic in this country then people will make fun of you and it's like not being able to drive anyway.

>a grand
WHAT
is this the norm in europe? you have to pay 1,000 shekels to drive? It's like maybe $100 here.
>mfw freedom

Attached: america.png (587x600, 650K)

>I think 50% of people fail their driving test the first time
Same here

I've got my motorbike license

it's
>theory
>practical test (cones, emergency stropping, slaloms, etc)
>on road test 1 hour

>is this the norm in europe?
Usually around 1500-2000 dollars here in Scandinavia.
I payed 2200 Dollars for mine last year.

Driving lessons are about £20 per hour and the average driver takes 40 + how many times you need to enter your theory ( Think £20) + how many times you need to book your practical and the instructors car (£70 + 40 I think)

Also this goes without saying that we drive manual, have more difficult roads and rules to learn and generally the British stranded of driving is just better then Americans and most continentals.

mine was 51 euros because only retards and cucks need driving lessons

Automatic transmission is only enjoyable when the car has a huge horsepower. That’s why many supercars including Ferraris and Lamborghinis nowadays use automatic transmission.

Pretty tough, 50% fail the "exam"

Pic related is our theory book that we need to study. It isn't that hard desu but it's alot of stuff to remember.

It also cost me $1800 total to get

Attached: Screenshot_20180123-235539.png (1080x2220, 1.17M)

Well I started learning at the age of 17 and no experience driving anything whatsoever. There was one bird my age that took 70 lessons and was nearly braking £3000.

Also, Belgian driving standards and roads are shit so it doesn't surprise me.

One of the questions I got wrong on mine was how to identity a blind person
A They wear dark glasses
B They will have a seeing eye dog
C They have a long white cane
D There is no guaranteed way to identify a blind person

I picked D, but the correct answer was C; theoretical tests can be fucking stupid

our questions are a lot harder than that shit

It was pretty easy, I just had to take a test on a computer to get my instruction permit. Then I took the driver's test for my license.
If you're under 18 you have to do some extra steps.
I was over 18 so I could take the drive test right after getting an instruction permit. The only "hard" thing is you have to provide your own car but because I am poor I had to wait until I bought my first car.

I paid about 650$ for all including bribe :^)
Courses cost 25000 rubles (~420$)

our driving standards are as high as any european cunt desu, only difference is we are not required to take driving lessons, I learned with my dad when I was 17 then passed the driving test when I turned 18

most people who spent money on lessons here are either actual retards or women

Our questions are easy. Stop being a faggot and learn the rules of the road if you want to be allowed here.

I did you fag. The questions are retarded and you can't use logical thinking to answer them

Flag
You need to pay 250$ for the full course, which includes both 20 hours of driving and approximately 40 hours of theory.
Final exam includes:
>10 test questions, you can fuck up 2
>test ride,where examiner can ask you to do anything (mine used me as a taxi)

On these questions you've got to pick the one that is most correct, despite some may indicate that it is the right answer. It is more likely that a blind person will be the one wearing the cane as not many use one regularly, look at it percentwise.

>not clipping another cars mirror with yours and also pulling out on a bus on test day

Pretty easy. Got mine last year. I trained for probably way longer than I needed to. But I really wanted to make sure I got it on my first attempt. Trying multiple times would have sucked.

I started driving down the wrong side of the road

Attached: 1497096080558.jpg (750x739, 52K)