Amerisharts will defend the inordinate amount of influence this organization of kikes has over their politics

>amerisharts will defend the inordinate amount of influence this organization of kikes has over their politics

If these kikes want me to own guns then they can take my money

They're not just taking your money, they're using it to influence your elections you stupid ameridiot

And why do you care? You're a leaf?

NRA is a pro gun organization. Jewcrats want my firearms

NRA lifetime member. It's funny when the left calls the NRA the gun lobby. It is truly just the will of the people.

Steak must be good, fucking traitor

Also this. My G-Pa was a member my mom and dad were members and I will be a member. Left doesn't understand the difference between their lobby and our lobby.

>kikes

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Kill yourself.

Sage.

It doesn't even have that much power.

It's the bogeyman of the Left that they use to distract from the millions of dollars corporations and banks give them.

There's nothing inherent in liberal ideology that puts them against firearm rights. If they really wanted, they could just lean on the civil rights angle and have firearm education and safety courses as part of dem programs.

They just turned it into a political hook and acted like disarming the population is for our own benefit. 20th century moderate Democrats would never have stood for it.

Identity politics are influencing our elections, not the NRA.

Not a huge fan of the NRA. I think they focus too much on corporations and manufacturers than the average Joe and they pick and choose the things they'll fight for but overall, they're a force for good.

NRA is one of the most based organizations in this country, so fuck off you faggot.

Leafs are the worst

they fucking better be, i would be pissed if i was paying dues for nothing!

The NRA is great. What is good for the corporations and gun manufacturers is good for gun owners. It's a symbiotic relationship. Sure, the NRA may defend American businesses more than they will defend cheap Russian milsurp, but that doesn't mean they aren't on our side.

Mom's demand is what really pisses me off. 1,500 members funded by 1 rich billionaire and Hillary super pacts can compete with the NRA, with membership in the MILLIONS?

Anyone else notice the influx of Canapino's lately? Real Canadians want gun rights.

This.
When people like Feinstein and Bloomberg are on record saying they would confiscate every single gun if possible, somebody needs to be pulling on the other end of the rope

>Literally just about the only lobby funded by average citizens to influence government in ways they care about.

If there was a lobby for net neutrality I'd support them too.

The NRA is probably the best example of an organization that represents the rights and views of citizens wanting to exercise their natural rights

Funded entirely by its members who fight tooth and nail to ensure libshits can't fuck with our gun rights

>Fucking leaf
S A G E
A
G
E

Yea thats the point.
People fund the NRA so they stop the government from fucking our rights.

>1871
>kikes
kek

>jews
>anti gun

This. Gun control is being pushed by the Soros class of democrats. Traditionally, gun control was not a Republican/Democrat issue. It has steadily become more and more one because of the champagne liberals disdain for and fear of the common citizen. Before Obama was elected the NRA donated to and helped elect many Democrats. It was only after the Heller decision that the NRA shifted to almost exclusively supporting Republicans and that is a direct result of the Democratic part basically declaring war on the decision and vowing to overturn or limit it.

The NRA is a moderate organization. They don't nearly far enough to defend our Second Amendment rights.

The media hypes them up. The anti-gun lobby is MUCH, MUCH smaller than the pro-gun lobby. The media is there to keep the rest of the Democrats from question the party's direction.

> kikes weren't around in 1871

>5 million members
>disproportionate influence
lol

>an organization whose sole purpose is to protect a single civil right
>bad

this. I've never understood that

what the NRA donates to congress is pitiful compared to kochs, banks, shipping companies, etc.

congress doesn't need a lobbyist group to tell them that half of america lives and breathes SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

1/4 of canadians are behind a canadian equivalent of 2A and fully support america in that right.

You mong.

The NRA has less funding than Bloomberg's anti-gun lobby,

it for most of its history lobbied for gun control until we took it back,

it's one of the nation's only "true lobbies", in that it collects from many people and says what it wants up front,

and it generally speaking enacts the will of its members. When it goes off on how "foreign guns" may be restricted, the members know the domestic firearm manufacturers are bribing them and we give the leadership shit for it.
This. JFK democrats saw the true need for gun rights.
That's why i'm a GOA member as well. They do an excellent job of working the courts.

Smaller in number, but their pockets run deep
>Bloomberg, Hollywood limosuine liberals etc.

And America's oldest Civil Rights organization.

>country of 365 million
>5 million nutjobs and their kike puppet masters influencing policy

kek

>Fucking leafs still prepping bulls.
>Fucking leafs voted for free leafs.
>Fucking leaf promising free leafs lied.

I think this (((poster))) has been exposed...