Season finale tomorrow, MFW it might not get a season 4

Season finale tomorrow, MFW it might not get a season 4.
youtube.com/watch?v=VJO_hpuko3M
youtube.com/watch?v=DSZcKObK2AM

Apparently SyFy channel pays attention to people that hashtag their shows

Guess only the Americans watch it

glad ryo's still alive

Would be a shame if it were canceled as the creators actually seem to have a plan for the next two seasons.

I think I might kill myself if the show is ended prematurely

>We've done it
>We have become The Firefly

It's pretty gud for a Canadian show. But not better than La Femme Nikita. I always like when a show ends because of the story rather than the ratings or actors leaving.

> La Femme Nikita
Who thought a show about hot female assassins could be so shit

Yay!

Always with the big drapey clothing

Guessing that's because it's shit.

Starts off shit but improves with every series

Old Farscape/Stargate SG-1 fan here, it's worth my time to download the episodes of this new SyFy shit?
I have the first season on my pc for centuries but I just watched the pilot

European here, nope, it isn't only Americans, its a great show btw, they did mess up the preview for the next episode...

No one answered me, so it seems that not.

>I need people to tell me what to watch
Just watch a few episodes and judge for yourself.

Shit SJW show desu

Great. Mozilla forced faggotry into it. He fucking couldn't in Season 5 of SGA so he cancelled that, being a butt hurt fuck, and decidedly forced it in SGU, which got canceled. And now this fuck will not get another season. Serves the degenerate fuck right.

This show is such wasted potential. the cast is perfect. 10/10. plots are often meh or shit, 80% of the time you can feel the budget limitations holding it back
killjoys suck

k, do so. I really wish we were free of morons who say shit like " I might kill myself if the show is ended prematurely"

that was like 16 years ago. I don't remember anything but I know I did not like that show

Why did azula betray the emperor?

name 3 things that are sjw about it

Anyone feel now that there are so many shows to watch that you don't really care if one you like gets cancelled? When I have to wait over a year for another season it already feels cancelled.

>so many shows
show me your list

Well The Expanse has a bigger budget & worse ratings and still got renewed.
So there's still chance for Dark Matter there

>MFW it might not get a season 4
u fookin wot m8

She serves the thrones, not the emperor.

If I just finished season 2 on Netflix, should I watch season 3? When would it come to Netflix?

Yes. It probably won't come on Netflix until season 4 starts next year (if it does).

I think it comes on September 24 or 25. Definitely September though.

God damn I want to fuck Two in the ass. Her body is amazing

>I'M ACTING

when will she get with ruby

Good first season, really held my interest decent start to the second season then just goes slowly downhill from there, I was still excited for s3 because I missed jodelle but I only watched ep1/2
Maybe it was the shitty gimmicks like the blinku drivu and that dead space niggu with the brain but enough was enough, I thought jodelle would be enough for me but she wasn't