What is wrong with being fat if you still get pussy?

What is wrong with being fat if you still get pussy?

Being fat

>defining self worth by pussy
>not by opinions of peers (other men)

Fucking numales.

>that what you get is fat also...
and neither of you has seen their junk in years

whale wrestling

Whoop-de-doo if you're getting laid. But you're still fat and dying quicker than the rest of us. Here's a tip: cut down on the fucking Oreos.

Well,for starters,bitch tits on a man aren't normal.

My peers respect me because I'm slaying that tang

Some of the girls I get are fatties but most are just normal sized butter-faces

Either way I'm fat and happy so what is the issue?

>horribly overweight
>thinks peers respect him

Na they know you're sleeping with slags, may as well be fucking a fleshlight.

Eh, to be completely honest. He's still probably getting a better deal goo'in the slags than healthy people going after pretty people.

Less chance of getting your paycheck enslaved.

Being unhealthy, maybe?

obesity is a character flaw
kill yourself

It's disgusting and grotesque, it also leads to health problems down the road.

t.fat person

Slags are more likely to prick the condom or cry rape.
They're desperate and want to hook you in with kids & blackmail.
Also, STDs.

So what if I die younger? People live too long these days anyway

I don't believe you. Slags are desperate yes, but everybody hates them and knows of their common deceptions.

I've limited myself to only average to moderately above average girls, though. Too pretty and my paranoia trips hard, too ugly and I'm actively looking for the honeytraps.

>peers respect me for sleeping with fatties and butterfaces

Being out of shape is a liability if you ever get into a dangerous situation. I have been in situations where I would 100% be dead right now if I was out of shape.

Damn OP, be a good rolemodel for your kids. If the parents are fat and lazy, your kids will be the same.

Thanks for setting the bar lower, faggot

What kind of situations are you talking about

Pro tip: you don't.

/

why would someone want to live a life as fat? you only live once and you live as a heavy blob of pork

You get low quality pussy you mean. It also shows your lack of discipline, predisposition to let yourself go and total disregard for your own health.
That last bit is important. If you don't care about your own wellbeing, why would any real woman worth her salt be with you?

You'll still most likely die young.

>What is wrong with being fat
Nothing if you live in the US
If you live in western europe though your highered risks of certain diseases costs all of us money

I recently broke my foot while I was alone on the side of a mountain. I had to crawl on my hands and remaining foot over rough terrain a long distance to find help. If I was a fat faggot I would have never would have found help and I would have died there.

Then again, it's not like a fat fuck would be in nature anyways.

its like painting on your forehead "im a glutton and/or I don't know how to control myself around sweets and fatty foods"

only you chose to wear it on your body in the most unattractive, eye-catching form. Blubber.

>im a glutton and/or I don't know how to control myself around sweets and fatty foods
says the guy that posts on procrastination: the website

Health, athletic ability, susceptibility to minor morbidity like GERD, ability to tue shoes in chair and feel ok.

It's Saturday night for you, do you have no social life or is your refugee camp locked down?

Everyone has a choice in this life.

Everyone.

If you choose to be fat, go right ahead.

It's your choice.

But when the same fat people, specifically and mostly women, choose to be fat but then complain that skinny women are "impossible society standards to achieve" then we have a problem.

You want to be fat?

Ok.

Just don't whine and bitch about you being fat.

Simple.

no I am procrastinating actually

Health issues, clothes. I guess, insurance if you're an USAian. Maybe some murderous envy from nerds.

Health problems, early death, physical unfitness, inability to run from attackers, lower libido, sweaty, tired from walking up stairs, etc.

>Positive body image
Positive test results for diabetes.

>social life

Nothing, if you get pussy. Do you get pussy?
I mean, is it even possible physically? Isn't that enormous belly of yours in the way of actual penetration? I dunno just looks physically impossible to me but I don't have any experience being a fat bastard so maybe my opinion on the subject is moot.

Pic related, and who wants to live in a society full of fat ugly people? All other things being even I'd rather hang out with people that are easy on the eyes.

Also really fat people I don't really think know the joy of somebody knocking on your door, somebody having a ball in their hands, and you going outside and playing for hours. They don't know the joy of athleticism as part of the human experience.

You're unhealthy, you look like shit, you smell like shit, no one likes you, and the only reason you're fat is because you're a lazy gluttonous piece of shit.

Look I sort of have some cognitive dissonence here because I think the west has a problem with unrealistic body image. Men these days aspire to look like guys taking steroids working out 6 days a week spending 3 hours a day cooking or eating. Shit's just not possible for everybody to do.

Body acceptance needs to improve, but I think what we need to accept is people at a healthy weight with just a little muscle tone that can't lif much more than their bodyweight and can run a 5k at sort of a stodgy pace.

You 400lb fat fucks talking about how you're beautiful that have a heartattack when you climb up a flight of stairs are not what we're talking about.

It's all pitty sex or fat girls

Whats wrong having aids if you still are alive?

stfu numale

>Even healthy people get sick, get in accidents, get cancer

>Projecting looks and smells onto anonymous strangers because he himself looks and smells like shit

>"No one likes you" is probably the saddest projection I've ever read on here, and I've read cuck confessions

>and the only reason you're fat is because you're a lazy gluttonous piece of shit

Throughout history only the smartest and most successful people would have enough to eat to be overweight, and now that people are indulging in literally something that only affects them (fat-acceptance SJWs not included because there are people out there complaining about everything no matter what), this little guy has to get upset.

And before you project about how I'm a 400-lb neckbeard with no gf, I'm actually /fit/ and wish I lacked the impulse control to eat more delicious food and not care.

If a guy is fat AND is getting laid/has a gf, then clearly he's doing better than 95% of all the other skinny/fit/dadmode anons on here.

Nothing's "wrong". We're monkeys on a rock hurtling through space.

I started getting a beer belly at about age 40, and after my divorce I was going to see what I could do to get rid of it.

But for whatever reason, women half my age still blow me. So fuck it.

It's going away on its own anyways, it's almost gone and I didn't even do anything different, if anything I eat and booze it up MORE now, since I eat out almost every night, and I drink about one double rye and ginger every 15 minutes or so.

You get a hearth attack at every orgasm.

Also, life is not only sex

wow an authentic boomer

>no one on Sup Forums has ever had sex
But sure, I'm the one projecting.

If you weren't a dumb fuck, you would have found a crutch of some sort, so you didn't have to crawl down the mountain on your hands and knees like an animal.

>canada flag
>shitpost

To be entirely fair, being obsessed about your image to others just means you are a slave to peer pressure. A slave to the kike agenda.

>no one on Sup Forums has ever had sex
That's literally not what I said.

I said if a guy is fat AND getting laid/has a gf, he's doing SOMETHING better than someone who, by all aesthetic rights, has more of a chance at getting laid/gf.

Am I right or am I wrong?

It's still wrong because fatness is an impediment to fulfill any role in an optimal manner. How can you raise your children and satisfy your woman if you're Fat Bastard.
This guy gets it.

>It's still wrong because fatness is an impediment to fulfill any role in an optimal manner.
Who fulfills roles in an optimal manner? I can't think of anyone who's perfect at something, can you?

Also,
>How can you raise your children and satisfy your woman if you're Fat Bastard.
Easily, you can learn how to be good in bed with a huge stomach and you can raise your children the same way kids have been raised for years.

Are we shitting on modern parents for not hunting elephants and gathering berries with their kids? No? Because the role of family has changed with each technological advancement and is now more based on personality than physical skill?

Or would you rather live in a hut and struggle to find clean water like in the least developed places on Earth?

I did make a shitty crutch at one point, but the terrain was so uneven it ended up just being easier to crawl.

I'll ignore the fact that that's not what you said or implied with your first statement and point out that whether or not he's doing "something else" right has nothing to do with his weight. Going back to your earlier post:

>even healthy people get sick, get in accidents, get cancer
And so do fat people, but by being out of shape you're doing yourself a disservice with regard to your health.

>Projecting looks and smells
Fat people usually smell like shit because they're always sweating, and they look like shit because it's much harder to find clothes that actually look good when you wear 3XL.

>throughout history only the smartest and most successful people would have enough to eat to be overweight
And now that the overwhelming majority have enough to eat, the smart and successful people are no longer worried about having enough to eat and are taking care of their bodies.

>not being fat means you're 'obsessed' with your image
That's not how it works.
>kikes want you to be skinny
It's the opposite you tard.
You've completely fell for their tricks, they want you to be a fat, worthless numale who won't stand up for your country, culture and self.

>t. shart
Early death.

I'm from fucking Paraguay. I do struggle to find cleand water and shit. But at least I'm not conditioned by consumerism into thinking that being a fat turd is OK.

>Who fulfills roles in an optimal manner? I can't think of anyone who's perfect at something, can you?
You can't give your best if you have worn-out knees, high blood pressure and diabetes.

if youre fat please just at least don't smell like shit, fatties cant just wash up they gotta actively try to smell good, put on some fucking deodorant fatty

>point out that whether or not he's doing "something else" right has nothing to do with his weight
Except.. that's the whole point of this thread.

That if a guy is fat, and getting laid, then clearly he's "overcoming" the distaste most people have for fat. He's not only competing against other fat people to look good, he's competing against people who genuinely look better than him. And he manages to do better.

It has to do with the weight, to ignore it is like saying you can print more money to create more wealth. It's a clear misunderstanding of how romance/appealing to the opposite sex works, and economics, respectively.

>point out that whether or not he's doing "something else" right has nothing to do with his weight
Except.. that's the whole point of this thread.

That if a guy is fat, and getting laid, then clearly he's "overcoming" the distaste most people have for fat. He's not only competing against other fat people to look good, he's competing against people who genuinely look better than him. And he manages to do better.

It has to do with the weight, to ignore it is like saying you can print more money to create more wealth. It's a clear misunderstanding of how romance/appealing to the opposite sex works, and economics, respectively.

Soy de Mexico, hermano. I came up here because the water in Mexico in the 90's got cholera for some fucking reason and wasn't safe anymore.

I'm not conditioned by consumerism, I'm realizing how stupid it is to think the role of the family has anything to do with physical strength.

By that metric, Iceland, with the highest per capita bodybuilder count, is the best place to raise a family because they're all the most physically fit of the world.

>You can't give your best if you have worn-out knees, high blood pressure and diabetes.

You can be fat and not have those problems. And besides that, nice reading comprehension, what I said was "who's perfect at something".

So are fit people inherently perfect at taxes, at marksmanship, at driving? Or are those roles equally doable as a fat fuck?

>I'm from Mexico
Yeah, ofc you dont care about fitness, Mexico is one of the Earth's fattest countries

What? Since when? I guess I didn't get the memo.

You were probably packing it on from stress from your wife. Now that you are single you are less stressed and losing some weight.

your only worth in this world is pussy and money

>israel flag

Can't make this shit up.

nothing, but I don't want to accept your degenerate lifestyle and I don't want my taxpayer money helping you out with fat related diseases.