Gary Johnson just stole:

Gary Johnson just stole:
>the spic vote
>the black vote
>the liberal vote

Why aren't you supporting the real winner, Gary Johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30
youtube.com/watch?v=JBjif02ZLmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blacks do not like Raven OP, keep up.
He needs to put that lowrider pic on a campaign poster in the southwest, might help.

Big boi got him that black vote. Raven got him that middle-aged white liberal woman vote.

Sweet, he's going to get Trump elected.

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage when they sold their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP
>BLM

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.

Johnson is a fraud, and his only purpose is to maintain the status quo by getting Hillary elected. Video very related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30

A libertarian supports TPP? Fuck off worthless party.

He distanced himself from the TPP, said there seems to be too much corporate shillery behind it.

I want to forcibly sterilize him tbqh

man this guy seems like such a tanned goof.

like the matthew mccoghaney of politics.

and i know i spelt that last name wrong, but i dont give enough of a fuck to add a google hit to that actor faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBjif02ZLmI

this dude is charismatic, with a nuanced intelligence, and a firey rhetoric.

love him.

You misspelled "impregnate".

Fucking globalist shill. At this point any anti-2nd amendment pro-TPP politician is in their pockets.

what the fuck is the point of even voting for third party in america, it's way too dominated between democrats/republicans. there is no way they would even drop under 40%

They need 270 electoral votes, which mean it's enough for gary to steal one or two states, and the decision goes to congress, which is republican, so they're not appointing Hillary (they agree politically, but they have to keep the persona that reps/dems are against each other), they hate Trump, so they'll be happy enough to settle for two faggy moderate republicans.

Gary Johnson needs to win because his name is Gary

t. Gary

Why the fuck would I want to vote with those people? I'm on the right, faggot, so I'd rather vote Hillary since she's to the right of Johnson

Because you want that liberty cock all up in your ass boi.

He has no chance, plus "open borders".

That whole basic pay concept...yeah nah.fuck that.

Basic income is not a libertarian thing my nigga.

So he supported it without know what it was? Then once he realized he changed his stance?

From the info he had, it seemed to him as a free trade deal. Then he looked into it more, and changed his position.

bump

So he supported it without know what it was?

>which mean it's enough for gary to steal one or two states

youre a delusional moron if you think a 3rd party at this point is anywhere capable of stealing a single state

He supported it based on the information he had at the time.

Is Gary Johnson the new CTR™ meme?

He has great chances in NM, and pretty good chance in UT.

they tried shilling him really hard like 1-2 months ago but its kind of died down

none of the people in OP's pic would have voted for Trump anyway, and Gary Johnson is a shill in place to try and steal Trump voters. Especially with CNN going nuts about "Oh these are the best ratings for a third party debate evar". It hurts that the stupid left nut right nut joke actually won over two of my co-workers from Trump tho.

He's currently taking more votes from Hilldog, faggots.

Well, why would you actually take the left nut or the right nut, when you can have the johnson?

>He has great chances in NM, and pretty good chance in UT.
you know nothing of us elections. its not even a possibility

>He supported it based on the information he had at the time.
so again he supported it without know what it was, instead of holding off on an opinion until he understood what was in it.

fuck off this faggot is a chump and a shill, anti-gun and open borders. nobody in numbers will vote for him and in 4 months nobody will remember his name

>open borders

He's for immigration reform and temporary working visas. Which is something reasonable and, more importantly, doable. MUH WALL will never happen.

If he actually got those votes, it'd just ensure a wider Trump victory, so I'm cool with that, too baud it's not true.

so cool

>nuanced intelligence

What did he mean by this?

I was going to vote for Clinton, but I guess now I'm a #longjohnson

>He's for immigration reform and temporary working visas.
so it means he is open borders. our immigration laws are already too "reasonable"

i dont think i will take advice on what is "reasonable" of a com-bloc satellite state

He's the "DUDE WEED LMAO" candidate. That is literally all you need to get 10% of the vote.

If Trump took up that mantle he would sweep the bernieboys off their feet but might piss off too many bible belters in the process.

Reminder

hey, that's great, he can divide the leftists

He's buying radio ads in Seattle. We were >70% Bernie in the primaries. I wonder if Crooked is gonna have to campaign here. The mayor is certainly campaigning for her.

Will he steal enough blue votes to swing washington red?

Johnsonfaggots on suicide watch

Because open borders with drug gangs from a foreign country at your doorstep doesn't seem like a smart idea.

Nor will supporting the TPP be good for another set of laws over federal government laws for Americans to be subjugated to.

>meme candidate
Anyone voting for him is a retard.

-paco