Tfw 15cm penis

>tfw 15cm penis
I'm ready to kill myself

Attached: 1518879849991.gif (266x240, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moderntantra.blogspot.cz/p/penis-size.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you set a reminder for yourself to make this thread every single day? like, do you have a reminder on your phone's calendar that's something like "make 15cm penis today" set to every day or something?

then do it already jesus christ

do you set a reminder for yourself to reply to my thread every single day?like, do you have a reminder on your phone's calendar that's something like "reply to 15cm penis today" set to every day or something?

17cm penis here. At least you and I are average size.

yes i actually do :-)

>tfw 19cm
Could be worst

>tfw 15.000001cm penis
Dicklet

wow, I'm so jealous of you

That's short but not useless. Just get a slim flat assed gf so your full length goes actually inside her

I only like thicc
I have to die

Attached: 5a2d581c57f2c.jpg (1280x1920, 555K)

moderntantra.blogspot.cz/p/penis-size.html

I'm gay btw

I saw this the last time, this a comedy site

15cm is very high

I feel bad for you.

thank you

thanks, can I suck your cock? no homo btw

How about actually killing yourself, you pathetic subhuman dicklet?

I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it. And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

Outclassed by the machines

Attached: fick_katie_st_ives_5.webm (746x420, 3M)

aldente pasta
didn't read it bt w

>twf 18cm but still virgin

Didn't read but I'd like you to know that my opinion of you is still negative. You wrote whatever that is up there in an effort to waste my time and in some weird fetish way to satisfy yourself. I'm not sure if you're still wrestling with the fact that you have an extra chromosome or have come to terms with it and are lashing out. But one thing is for sure, you sure know how to write something I'll never read. You probably typed that whole thing out with your little dwarf thumbs. Incessantly tapping away at your cracked screen just to scrawl out a message that only the mentally handicapped that wrote it will read. I am absolutely appalled by the fact that this app allows for such people with blatant mental illness to post. It's not only a danger to the users but to society.

looks like a good pasta
didn't read bt w

>that sentiment when you possess a phallus of twenty centimetres in length but you still haven't taken part in any action involving the sticking of a benis in a vagina
I'm tired of this lads, I just want a cute gf

korcs

at least you can get a gf if you try, I will never get one