Does Sup Forums have any foreign relatives like american cousins and shit?

Does Sup Forums have any foreign relatives like american cousins and shit?

I have swedish cousins but cunts never keep any contact.

Attached: 1410105911134.jpg (251x242, 10K)

I've Finish cousins who are the same. Are you my cousin?

I have several Creatura cousins and nephews

Spaniard cousin

German brother in law

Very Sup Forums

Why didnt you invite us to graduation?

>none of my relatives keep contact with me

Attached: 1520779304657.jpg (800x780, 71K)

I have family in Scotland but I don't speak to them

I have relatives in Canada

Yeah a branch of my family has been in Louisiana since the late 1600s but who fucking cares

This is too spooky.[spoiler] Where in Finland do you live?[/spoiler]

apparently I have relatives in northern germany but I can't speak to them since they only speak german.

I have relatives in spain, italy, the US, germany, argentina and in russia

Every single other family member has American citizenship, but due to a bunch of horribly stupid laws and coincidences I do not and am trapped in leafland.

I hate this.

Attached: 1520808115780.png (779x720, 639K)

I had a Great Grandad that was Scottish. That's it.

My whole family from fathers side (My uncle, and other brothers, distant cousins etc...) all live in Macedonia. My grandfather from mothers side live in Montenegro, visit at least once a year for both. I have some distant family in Australia that i never met. That's all i know

yeah have relatives in norway and finland, and some distant in the UK

I have a lot of relatives who live in Colombia. Sometimes they send me money. Apparently one of my aunts is a big architect over there or something

I have second cousins in Croatia and Guyana but all my full cousins are American.

My uncle was a butler/assistant to some American billionaire in Vegas but died. Apparently he demanded a burger shortly before kicking it, so I'd say he has been thoroughly americanized.

>Does Sup Forums have any foreign relatives like american cousins and shit?

I have relatives in India, Canada, UK, and Germany I believe

I never talk to any of them
I barely interact with my relatives in the US

Austrian Cousin, a couple of german great grandparents (but those are a little further away from me than the cousin genetically speaking). Overall my family came from the western parts of Poland so I'm probably a 35-45% German mutt (German firstname and surname)

Krauts, do I get in the ethnostate?

Vantaa

I have relatives in Italy, they visited us some years ago.
>argentina
They have to go back.

>tfw have relatives from Norway and Nigeria
being a mutt is weird

you a poo?

not your cousin frendo

My Aunt and her husband live in Australia, and I have two cousins from them.

Aww a family reunion

if you mean Indian yes

grandparents moved here sometime in the 70s

They actually moved to Canada first but my grandpa couldn't find work or something

Attached: Ayano_12.png (4040x3708, 2.48M)

I dont think they even know where i live.

Attached: 1472517215001.png (666x607, 158K)

My cousin Hank... He has issues.

Attached: 1486105321557.jpg (1440x2560, 893K)

No, but my great great grandfather had a black mistress. I'm not related to her by blood and don't know any of her descendants.

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1518038279726.png (485x443, 23K)

I sometimes talk to him on discord. He is crazy as fuck tho.

Attached: que-13181441733.jpg (160x160, 7K)

Post that discord

I want to move to America and be a horribly out of place historical LARPer

I should apply for jobs in Texas

Attached: grill_la_grill.jpg (1847x2015, 645K)

it got taken down for racism and ultra far right views.

i didn't realize private discords got moderated like that

No discord is a SJW hellhole right now.

you are posted on closed source software on their servers, you have no right to complain

The reason you do so is because you are too much of a fucking brainlet to use anything other than discord

I have relatives in P*land
needless to say they are sneaky assholes

I have in Iran, Armenia, and one fathers cousin who moved here in the 70s in Kentucky or Tennessee and got married to a wh*toid.

Whenever I search my name on google his kids show up

I supposedly have completely unknown Italian relatives and Belgian relatives who I expect to lose contact with after the generation above me dies.

I have two cousins from Latin america because of my fucking Uncle was travelling around there fucking whores in the 90s. Also on in Norway and another one in Thailand. Every cousin i have comes from him.

Attached: 31214312.jpg (198x180, 30K)

How do I become a Chad like your uncle

Drugs money and be goodlooking.

Half of my family lives in the US and the other half lives in England

holy shit this guy used to message me all the time

Have relations in Australia, America and England

Keep in touch with all of them

I have relatives in USA(New York) and Spain(Valencia) but they born in Ukraine and moved there

I have family in the Philippines on my father's side

I have family in California (US), Canada, France and Germany.

Yes, I'm white.

I'm the only American in my family. Even my brothers were born in Russia despite one of them being younger than me

Attached: 1519684284805.jpg (240x240, 11K)

My father used to be friends with a cousin of his who later on became a movie director and moved to Cairo so I wasn't able to get into contact with his son but oh well.

All of my family is egyptian and is in Egypt.

I have relatives in USA, my great great uncle moved to california and great aunt to seattle. I have some relatives in Australia and Sweden.

I have some British cousins yeah.

I have some far off distant 57th cousins thrice removed or some gay shit like that in the UAE. Have met them exactly once. Thankfully no blood relation

I have relatives in america and canada, both have visited us but i am scared if i go there they will steal my genes

Nope. All American. Distant relatives in Lithuania, France and Ireland. But it's like 2nd cousins at this point.

i may have family in the usa but except that everyone else is french even if some of them don't live in france itself

I have portuguese cousins that own a bunch of hotels, I can stay for free in Lisbon and Madeira.

I know I have family in Italy from my grandparents cause they were the only ones that came over but no contact so who cares doesnt count.

Haha moor

bit rude

Yeah a few leaves one got married in Italy and is living their

I know I have distant family in Virginia, Goblinheim.
I also have half-italian cousins.
Probably some family in southern France I don't know about.
And my 13th surname is English, of noble Norman origin, but the lineage has probably been in Spain for centuries so I can't really trace any foreigner relatives (yet)

Attached: 1519308540461.jpg (600x448, 52K)

I have American, Canadian, Swedish, Kenyan, Finnish and Austrian first cousins.

even your parents? what went wrong?

I have cousins in spain and australia
literally never talk to any of them

... is USA much better ...? :(

I have a cousin in California. May not be a foreign country, but I desperately wish it was. It's like they're living on a different planet over there.

Are you the CHI hater?

Nearly all of my mum's siblings married foreigners. There's like 6 of them but they all now live in the UK.

I would love to have a qt irish cousin

Attached: 1467307066263.jpg (595x400, 53K)

are you armenian?
are they expats there?

Yes, im armenian from iran

as far as i know, i only have relatives in paraguay.

I have some cousins and relatives in the US, some in Costa Rica, some in Ecuador, some in Spain and one in Austria (she married an Austrian so she moved there)

CHI

I thought Armenians considered themselves white

not cousin, but my sister is a huge ameriboo.
she left for the US 5 years ago and hasnt come back yet

Did she make creaturas?

One of my cousin has obtained the Swiss nationality. Most of my cousins are Chileans.

How did he find out they were his children?

Nope she's single

Three of my maternal grandmothers uncles emigrated to America in the 20s'. One died working on a railroad but the other two probably have some decendants there, so they would be what 3rd cousins? Also one of my cousins married a fInn. That's it, quite few considering that we're a relatively large and "close" extended family (for swedes atleast), like 50-60 that I regularly keep in contact with.

I have lebanese-french cousins desu.

I have relatives in Japan, the rest are probably in the US somewhere.

Attached: 1516474611492.jpg (620x827, 52K)

I can give you creatura nephews