This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

you're like 10-15 years too late

watch Fat head

>eat McDonald's three times a day for a month
>become unhealthy

Wow, great thesis, Morgan.

Wow you're literally the first person to ever make this observation, bumping so the rest of the board can see

next documentary "leaving coke in my mouth for 10 hours every day for a month"

>eat a lot of mcdonalds
>become fat and unhealthy
WOOOOOW

I literally had never thought about this until you mentioned it. #woke

Holy fuck I hadn't even realised this was the premise of the film, thanks man

some girl that liked me tried to impress me by saying she never eats mcdonalds because of the "toxins". I asked her what toxins are in the food and she just stood their silent.

embarrassing

There's literally nothing wrong with eating bread, meat and a bit of cheese

Except his gealth actgually stayed the SAME and theybhad to heavily edit amd rework tge doc to worsen the effects of the mcdonalds

yea, I felt bad for her though and was like "yea they use too many preservatives their food last forever XD" and said I only eat in moderation which is sort of true

user are you ok

imaging being so fat you can barely type to defend mcdonalds

this is what a mcdonalds diet does to you

I eat fast food all the time and I'm not fat. I am addicted to meth and a raging alcoholic when I'm not high on meth but I see no correlation

Reminder that this alt left goblin lied about the amount of food he ate and he got us Jewd out of affordable fast food. See: fathead. Close: this waste of a thread.

>the absolute STATE of McDonalds apologists
Pizza masterrace

>this fucking loser got supersize banned for humans that aren't retarded fat ass slobs that can actually regulate their caloric intake unlike a dog that never knows when it's full.
Thanks for ending the obesity epidemic mclovin... Oh wait it's still here. Like fatties will gorge themselves on anything not just mcdonalds? HMMMM GUESS WE BETTER BAN MORE THINGS AND INCONVENIENCE MORE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY HAVE A NERVOUS SYSTEM CAPABLE OF TELLING US WHEN WE ARE FULL.

But the guy they spoke to who literally ate it everyday for years was skinny as fuck

Even back then I hated this movie for convincing businesses that smaller portions for bigger prices was for the public health

>eating extra calories outside of McDonalds to get fatter for your movie about eating nothing but McDonalds
>being dishonest in a movie with the controversial idea that eating nothing but fast food is unhealthy
Then his dumb tvshow that got cancelled was bad too.
>watch me live off of nothing but welfare!
>rents an apartment with bedrooms with his wife, no roommate to cut the costs down
>doesn't clean his apartment to show all the bugs he gets
>sleeps on the floor even though working a part time, minimum wage job for a day would afford you a queen sized mattress from some shitty brand
>his wife gets a tummy ache so he calls an ambulance and deliberately racks up debt
>gives up

This film made me want to eat McDonalds even more

Came to post this, my nigga

Imagine having fingers so fat that you can't even type properly. This one post has convinced me about the dangers of fast food more than Morgan Spurlock ever could.

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at Sneed's Feed and Seed again.

>healthy options are bad
t. mart scooter

Someone did the same thing he did but walked for 10 minutes a day and LOST weight. It's about lifestyle way more than diet.

McDonalds needs to bring back Super Size with a giant Fuck You add campaign