One of the best season finales i have seen on tv in a long time

One of the best season finales i have seen on tv in a long time.

That was fucking hype as shit.

Blood drive thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvmaze.com/shows/14311/blood-drive/episodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Blood Drive
How's 4th grade fαm?

hows it being a faggot you child

I thought next week's episode was the season finale. Either way it was a great episode with that twist that caught me off guard.

There's still two episodes left nigga

It has 13 episodes. Still though I'm very happy I am not the only one shilling this show on here anymore. It is really not as bad as you would think.

I meant semi finale, didnt know there was 2.

Pleb who cant enjoy fun tv.

It's pretty fucking bad. Only watch it for the occasional qt.

The fuck you talking about semi finale?

tvmaze.com/shows/14311/blood-drive/episodes

There's 13 episodes though

made a mistake pham

>season finale
Nigga we have more to come.

>dat feel when we'll never get a 70's/80's late night horror and exploitation movies hosted by Slink

>yfw high speed robot handjob with no lube

READ THE THREAD SIX OTHER FUCKING GORILLA CUNTS ALREADY CORRECTED HIM HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>a cute robot girl will never fall in love with you after anal and dick probing you for a week
this show brings the feels man

>>a cute robot girl will never fall in love with you after anal and dick probing you for a week
FUCKING WHAT EPISODE NUMBER

2 or 3

I was about to say 3 or 4 so it probably is 3

I'd argue that the Dixie Swallow or Night of the Fucking Dead episodes are the 2 best, granted the whole show has been relatively fun so far.

My favorite is A Fistull of Blood and Steel City Nightfall. My least favorite was The Chopsocky Special

The Chopsocky Special had a few moments but yeah it felt like the weak link

really? I didn't much care for the dream shit either but I thought the one after that "scar tissue" was the lamest one yet.