Winning the Black Vote

All Trump supporters....if you want Trump to win the Black vote you need to share this video everywhere you can:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BYVv4LY_KQ

Trust me it is the quickest red-pill for any African American.

> t. Black Republican

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmRJDWzxtnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump and share the video EVERYWHERE!

bumb

bump

Wow shill threads are guaranteed to get 100 replies and this legitimate thread that can help Trump secure more votes gets nothing.

Well done Sup Forums

Eat shit nigger.

Fuck off faggot.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Bump

bump

Bump..look at the other threads. Shills trying to smear Sup Forums with the Hitler and Nazi shit

>implying he didn't win me after Chicago.

I refuse to go 4 more years of a democratic president. I just want things to go back to normal, I want race relations to go back to where they were too.

I just wanna wake up one day and hope all bad stuff will be gone

Malcolm X chimped out a lot during his life but this speech is pretty redpilled. I would like to imagine that MLK and Malcolm X would have been Trump supporters.

Not to mention that the media never mentions the fact that MLK was Republican and that most Dems were for KKK.

Search Clinton connection with David Byrd.

bump

Why couldn't we get someone like him instead of obama ;_;

Hol up, #TrumpWoke as fuck nigga

I laugh, Obama and democrats instead of doing a reparations bill rammed through the affordable care act. Trump has the votes to make 0.1% of the federal budget reparations. Obama's legacy would be destroyed and the democrats would be dead money for 25 years.

Or just take whatever the foreign aid is now and turn it into college scholarships for black ppl.

Too bad that video will never work on blacks. It makes too much sense. Try this one instead.

youtu.be/RmRJDWzxtnw

I'm black, but i'm a constitution lover, so I will not be voting this election.

How does this help Trump? It just tells them to vote, not to vote Republican

Bump

Trump will never win the black vote. Do you know why?

Because people like are unfortunately part of your... well, I don't even think we can call it a cause anymore. If it is a cause, it's certainly lost.

Take care of your bad apples, before they ferment into clouds of pestilence.

You can't just get rid of bad apples for they are present in any political movement.

That is almost Stalinist in nature.

And therefore, like I previously stated, the "cause" is lost, because it is in practice, wholly unrealistic... or seriously subject to unfortunate conclusions.

Note, that I did not say that you should
>get rid of
your bad apples, but that you should
>take care
of them. Letting them sit freely in the sun, as opposed to in the shade, is questionable at best.

Cornell West is a Sander supporter
Al Sharpton is a Hillary supporter
Malcolm X would be a Trump supporter

I'm black and I know hate trump 10% more!
wow!

Trumps immigration policies will help African Americans probably more than any other group.

It blows my mind that blacks aren't more critical of mass imigration

Sounds like you want to be Anne Hiro

Yeah they loved racists so they would have naturally gravitated towards trump.
Clinton has always been for black people.

BUMP

that pic

>share this video everywhere you can
I'm not sharing any videos of muzzies

>muslim
>red pilled
Pick one

Beggars cannot be choosers.

What's "normal" for you? Because that kind of normal didn't exist 12 years ago, I assure you. It may never happen again.

The reason the bad stuff doesn't seem to disappear, is because of this whole party-loyalty-mentality people have- and the way the parties attempt to lobby for appeal from the majority. On top of other things. Some rather unsavory things that I'm sure you don't have the time or concern to care for.

Why avoid voting for a candidate just because they happen to be a Democrat or Republican? What if, despite the fact that they may have a heavy helping of things to bring to the table that rub you the wrong way... they manage to fix the things you find the most issue with, as you see it right now? What if the fixings and details in their years of office can be undone by a future candidate, while their changes or efforts to promote some product in society, is something that cannot easily be erased from the minds or hearts of the many?

What if, and this is a big one... the President of the United States of America is not a permanent position of power or sway, but one that can only really remain a title for 8 consecutive years, if not less?

You can vote. You going outside, or talking about it to anyone, isn't an illusion.

What a fucking autist. Hes a business man. Profit is greater than integrity. He wants to fix NAFTA. I swear the World is full of fucking retards and we need another shoah/flood.

bump

>the World is full of fucking retards
I did not realize you were living by example.

MLK's niece supports Trump, as does Obama's half-brother

>Trust me it is the quickest red-pill for any African American.
being a nigger doesn't make you an expert on niggers

the average bix nood can't understand a malcolm x speech. malcolm x used lots of big words. if trump really wants the black vote, he should just talk about how long he's been rich

YO DAWGZ, IT'S ME, CASH MONEY DIZZLE DRUMPF AND I BEEN STACKIN PAPER FO A MINUTE, YA'LL. DON'T HATE ON DIS PIMP

And all you get are the votes of a majority who, as you suggested, can't read, write, or even understand anything more than simple speech and appeals to emotion.

So, what do you have, then? A secured vote from people you don't even care about, or want to invest time and energy into, so that they can read, write, or understand more complex material?

Are you counting on the fact that those people exist, and are unfortunate enough to be that way, and want these people to exist so that the POTUS can be red, forever?

What's the point, besides the secured demographic? You lose many, if not all, of the minds that you probably want on board.

Malcolm x was a visionary, a shame the left smeared him so effectively using the public schools

Most blacks don't pay much attention tho, idk how well the conditioning takes

asdfghjkl