What did empire have that we can put in episode 8?

>what did empire have that we can put in episode 8?
>uuuuuhhhh a bigger star destroyer and AT-ATs

How Fucking original!!!

can you post more of Snoke's feet please?

This looks so fucking bad what with that giant death star penis canon under the pizza slice

does it fucking shoot other star destroyers or something?

>the millenium falcon was based on a burger
>OH SHIT WE GOTTA BASE ALL THE VEHICLES ON FOOD
>clickbait sites: THIS STAR WARS PIZZA SHIP IS EPIC

>Star Destroyer carrier

Who the fuck is funding them?

Supreme Leader Sneed (Formerly Sheev)

Holy duck that's bad. Is that supposed to be an original Star Destroyer embedded in the centre? And why is the bridge so fucking wide.

Top zozzle what a trainwreck.

White privilege just materializes credits out of thin air.

>Star destroyers have genitals now
We have Trans-spaceships, ladies and gents!

Member battle on Hoth guys?
I member

>FIRE THE CANNON!

>Uhh sir they're above us

Snoke..he's the wealthiest man in the galaxy according to leaks.

Post your Snoke theories:
>Fall of the Empire
>Only a few of Sheev's followers (Seen in Return of the Jedi, of which Snoke is one) stick around to enact the emergency procedures in the event of The Emperor's death
>A clone of Sheev is created but due to circumstances, is found by the Rebellion
>They discover the truth of this child and abandon her on remote desert planet Jakku
>Child grows up to become Rey

Either this, or Rey is Sheev reincarnated

that's a big lifesaver

>dreadnaught barrel-roles (que wide shot of manuevering thrusters firing) belly up
>"We're in position sir"
>uh can't see target sir...

Is the fucking retarded front feet on the ATAT supposed to visually recall a fucking Sloth's talons? Unironically.

>The 'rebels' will fly an X-Wing up the Dreadnought's thick shaft

Calling it now

Who do all of the vehicles Disney's Star Wars look like PC/Console peripherals

I think they're supposed to anchor it to the ground so it can fire the big gun on the back. Still a shitty design though .

What's going on with the front leg? It doesn't have a standard hoof?

>leaked animatic

Just wait till you see the nu-chickenwalker hahahahaha

It's legs are bahahaha it's legs hahaha sorry it's legs are this thing

lmao

>how can we update/alter this classic spaceship design?
>make it... bigger... but then make the top...... smaller

>Sir, the AT-AT has massive forward firepower, but is vulnerable to air attacks
>Just make the damn thing bigger and add another fixed cannon on it´s back, that will show those damn rebel pilots

Old AT ATs look like camels or something

This one looks like a gorilla

I don't like the implications

We already know the identities of all of Palpatines followers from the original triology.

Do you think there will be a second starkiller base in episode 9? Because these fucktards at Disney are rebboting the OT shot for shot. Of course there are little changes, like stronk womyn everywhere and a space slave and everything is bigger and dumber

I didn't mean those specific people, just that Snoke was someone like them

He's basically Space Soros manipulating the galaxy with vast amounts of cash for his own gain. Hollywood really wants to rub it in.

>A clone of Sheev is created
>it's a girl

Huh?

It will be a dyson sphere that encompasses the entire Star Wars galaxy. Finn will know how it's weak point because he used to clean the toilets there

>clone of Sheev
>he's called Sheeev

But who was Shev?

What

>We're going to remake/reboot The Empire Strikes Back like TFA was

It's shit
They're out of humanity and the reptilian nature is starting to show, they can't emulate common sense now

phone

Luke tried to purge himself of all darkness. That darkness manifested as an evil alter-ego. Like Kami and Piccolo.

this will never catch on

Yes I member, but I, a Star Wars fan, want to be relentlessly reminded why I paid to see a Star Wars film with a constant barrage of classic Star Wars references. It also legitimises my pathetic life because for two glorious hours me and the normies will be on the same page.