Would Sup Forums rather have a lipstick lesbian daughter or a daughter who married a black man?

Would Sup Forums rather have a lipstick lesbian daughter or a daughter who married a black man?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RJNRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lipstick lesbian, it's not likely they'd all be gay but burning coal brings eternal shame upon the entire family. Rather have no grandkids than mutt ones.

Post more stuff like that and I'll answer.

Lesbians can be fixed, coal burning can't.

Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]

why can't I make threads

I'd respect her wishes for whatever she wants.... by giving her up for adoption as a minor or disowning her as an adult. If she gets her shit together, then I can have my daughter back

The racemixer, but it would probably depend more on the family of her parrner

Lesbian, easy. You can fix that. You can't get unBLACKED

Depends on if I have multiple children or not.
Because,

Lesbian + Coal burner = both brainwashed libs

But only the Coal burner will give me children.

However, if I have another child or other children that can bear me blood children, then I'll take the lesbian.

lesbians are just bisexuals with mental health issues. they can be pilled

I'd rather have a son.

Lesbian.

2 ez

More commercials for Berry?

If my daughter touched a nigger I'd disown her so she'd no longer be my daughter.
If she wanted to engage in the practice of "schoolgirl lesbians" I'd encourage it. But she'd have to understand that eventually she'd have to marry the man I chose for her.

As undesirable as it is, there's nothing inherently sinful about race mixing.

Except when your children are ugly as sin.

>the man I chose for her

I'd tip for you if I had any of those pics saved.

What if your lesbian daughter had a black gf?

This gal's dad is just happy he doesn't have tp pay her feed bill anymore

I would raise my daughter to respect herself more than to do either of those things, and to respect me more than to let me know about it if she ever did feel so bad about herself that she did one of those things.

lesbian , no doubt.

>implying lipstick is not red rocket

They're fucking a dog either way

Dyke. Not even a close.

Any man with a daughter would rather her be a dyke than with any man; nigger, white, pepperbelly, fucking whatever.

You don't want to picture your kid getting fucked. You don't want to shake hands woth some little faggot who's getting his dick sucked by your little girl.

I'd rather picturing her not doing anything at all, but if I DID have to picture something, I'd rather it be her slapping the shit out of some hot Chicana cunt eating her out while telling her, "Lick momma's pussy you bitch. Lick that fucker clean, slut." But it's not like I just sit around thinking about this shit.

doesn't matter since she won't fuck up your gene pool.

why the fuck niggers like fat women so much, is this because of hunger in apefrica?

>couldnt even add film grain to the hat

so fucking lazy

Lipstick lesbian, wtf

I fucking hate niggers

I love eating snatch; if my daughter loves eating snatch too, it's quite fucking okay

I would disown both.

Anyone who choose lesbian have to be killed and tortured after death
What the fuck

>be medieval catholic dad
>send daughter to nuns monastery
>WIN

France worships niggers as gods

What else is new

Dykes don't produce mongrels. How is that a contest?

This. God can fix gays but only if they accept her.

Lipstick lesbian. At least they can't reproduce and have mulatto babies.

>tortured after death
That would be like trying to save France now. Way too fucking late.

Lipstick lesbian. Fuck niggers

Hmm, really makes me think. I would say both are equal options. If she marries a black guy at least i could try to redpill him so he becomes a better role model for other blacks. If shes a lesbian it really depends wether or not she still procreates with some nordic sperm donors baby. I would be there as a father figure if the lesbian partner of my daughter is not masculine enaugh for being a father figure.

So enlightening. This OP.

why do women like candy so much? a lolipop is the last thing I want to eat and even if i did, I couldn't help just just chew the thing.

I've dated a lipstick (lesbian) and I'm a guy they're just overly sexual(ly confused girls) who want a reasons to fuck anyone. They'll always cry about being gay and how that frustration causes them to suck cock of three guys at the same party.

Lesbian. I wouldnt mind my daughter with a brown or yellow guy though. Blac culture is just too shit and different for me to stand. They just blame someone else for a problem and never do shit to fix it.

Probably the lesbian, less likely to be murdered after a train was run on her.

Besides, she could always just choose to grow up and find a man, you can't grow up if you're dead.

>have lipstick lesbian daughter
>she marries a woman
>gets pregnant from sperm donor
>100% Gallaecian master race grandkids raised in gay household
could be worse

>coal burning daughter
>gets pregnant before marriage
>nigger dumps her
>mulatto grandkid "raised" in broken single mother household
>nigger half compels him to crime
>grandkid is good for nothing criminal in jail now

lesbian daughter is the superior choice

Is hiroshima finally starting to take a stand against leaf shitposting?

what she turn to be a fat tattoed tomboy weedhead lesbian , would you prefer a lesbian or , lets say , engineer black person to date your daugther

fat tattoed tomboy weedhead lesbian will never give me mulatto children

I'd rather no grandkids at all to mulatto ones tbqh

Lesbian of course.
Who the fuck would want their daughter to waste her life, bring shame, and bare little niggers?

a dead daughter

A dead daughter

Is she hot?

>engineer black person
You know these don't exist

A son.

Move to Australia then. They have camps for that now
archive.is/RJNRI

I want my daughter to be gay and son to be straight so no dicks go in them

I can respect that point of view.

I'd rather have a coal burning daughter so I can just murder her and be done with it.

Lesbian since I'd have more than one child. I'd rather not have my genes fucked up.

lipstick lesbian by far, sure was a hard choice

I love that you deliberately omitted having a nigger daughter from this copypasta.

Guess that hits too close to home, eh OP. kek.

gayyyy.
Who doesn't want a hot daughter? You could look at her ass all day for free