Watching the old episodes and I this person seems important/mysterious

Watching the old episodes and I this person seems important/mysterious.
Who is this person?
Is she important?
Why does she seem to know so much?
Why has she disappeared from the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqvnwo2I0ZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is who the Red Woman answers to.
Both of them worship the lord of the light and both are Priestess but she is higher up in the food chain than the Red Woman

Bran

The dabids forgot this character, so you should do it too

Didn't test well with the focus groups so they dropped her. Technically she was replaced by Kinvara

Would have made sense to have Jorah seek her when he got greyscale

but, I guess ol fat sam is good enough

She is Bran

Remember when the bald Scottish wizards showed up?

Good times.

B R A N
R
A
N

>tfw Quaithe was in two episodes total and didn't speak to Dany in either of them

One of my biggest disappointments.

Since the show got so garbage and the writing makes everyone act impulsive, they should at least have Dany or Euron travel/teleport to Asshai for whatever reason, just for a couple of episodes.
Would have loved that shit

Her real name is Shiera Seastar and she's a Targ bastard who is over 100 years old. She is the lover / former lover of Brynden Rivers aka Bloodraven aka the Three Eyed Raven. She gets her powers of foresight either from the same source as the Red Priests or possibly from the Three Eyed Raven in some way or both.

Why she has a stake in the game of thrones, I'm not as sure. Seems to me that her goal is the reestablishment of the Targ dynasty, but why I don't really know.

This is the strongest theory by far, I think.

She'll come back with a firehammer.

melly is better

the things that teddy's seen

Melly/Kinvara scissor scene when

She did talk to Dany during the garden party, I thought? I agree they should have brought her back in Meereen, it can easily be a different actress anyways

This. If the series wasn't being rushed now, he'd surely go see her since they planted the seed earlier.

So easy to recast too so money wouldn't be the issue. Or at the very least have Jorah have a vision of her, where she says seek out a young crow at the citadel or something?

Godamn this 7 episode rushed season. Jon didn't even stop by at winterfell for an episode.

Apparently Aiden Gillen refuses to be on sets with people in masks anymore so they had to drop her plotline

>quaithe instead of kinvara
>no littlefinger scheming at dragonpit in ep 7
The writers are bad this season.

>Littlefinger sneaks away to the dragons while everyone else is looking at the zombie
>whispers in Drogon's ear "Do you really want to carry that fat bitch around on your back for the rest of your life? Just think about it, you could be king."

I think she's just another red priestess but based in qarth while melisandre and thoros were sent to westeros. Either way she won't show up again. There's only 6 eps in season 8

Why?

>littlefinger/cersei/varys reunion
>cersei monologing about wanting to execute them both
>littlefinger scheming ''you're not my queen, jon is
>varys claiming daenerys is his queen, cersei can't command him to die

I don't get Sup Forums always debating dropping one plotline for another. The show could include several more sequences per episode, it's just that the characters speak in roundabout ways and end up having the same conversations ten times because D&D don't plan for several seasons ahead. Kinvara was a lot better than the Tyrion/Greyssandei "banter"

Disregard that, I'm retarded.

It's so weird how the show-runners have ADD and just forget about or drop characters so they can narrow it down for the pleb masses.

The show sold its soul for popularity. GRRM should be spinning in his grave.

>Kinvara
wait, what happened to her?she was hot

>you're not my queen, jon is

Painful memories.

Don't worry, I'm sure in S08E04 the Night King will have Dany cornered and Dany will flee on Drogon but Quaithe will show up and say "I'll hold him off, get out of here" and then hold him off for exactly zero seconds as he steps right over her corpse

It'll be very moving

Because when he filed the flight plan with the agency, he only listed himself and 3 other men but the plane crashed with no survivors.

kek

She's there, but only speaks to Jorah.

>3 other men
Forgetting Button Lee and Yuan Ouvue?

you bastard I was taking a sip of my drink when I read that

>littlefinger scheming ''you're not my queen, jon is''
what did he mean by this?

WHAT

HAPPENED

TO THE

WARLOCKS

!!!!!????????????

Essos is out of the picture boy. We last saw them mentioned when barristan selmy stabbed that scorpion, apparantly the wizards sent it. I could have been a decent scene somewhere in season 4 or 5 with them wanting revenge but they were cut. Imagine baldy wizard coming back.

the writers forget who this is

what happened to the loli warlock?

Final boss for Little Bear to fight

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqvnwo2I0ZM

She was supposed to appear more but I guess Dabid forgot about her.

the nowf wemembersh

What happened to her?

>the moment when cersei/dany/jon all look at each other and decide "for the good of the realm" westero would be better off without the likes of LF and varys

stuck in Meereen handing out pamphlets

Ok, someone pinpoint the exact season and episode where this show fell off and became pleb shit.

I can show you the exact moment, my good man

WHY DOES HE REFUSE THE MASK?

>varys will be insignificant apart from tyrion making eunuch jokes
all he's done this season is tell daenerys to chill the fuck out, why did he have to join daenerys

Cause they got rid of his main motivation/plot from the books, putting Aegon on the throne.

Why does he want Aegon though
Isn't he still very young? And who will rule in Aegon's stead? Surely Varys isn't delusional that he will be given stewardship of the realm, everyone knows he's a 1. eunuch 2. foreigner

plebs say Ned's death, but real answer is

season 4 episode 9

>Isn't he still very young
Aegon would be approximately the same age as Dany and Jon Snow anyway

The thing is, I doubt normies would even care about a lot of this stuff. Quaithe visiting Dany in dreams isn't more anime-tier than that fucking ice battle we just got. Why not cast Wyman Manderly in season 5, kill him off during the Winterfell battle if you want, who cares. Mae Tyrion actually depressed in Essos, people would eat that shit up because "muh Peter Dinklage acting skills". D&D either misjudge how most people watch this show or they can't tell apart good and bad storylines in AFfC and ADwD

Going by book ages then yes, all three are still young desu

No, he's actually a bit older than Daenerys in the books. Varys thinks he will be a great king, since he was trained since small to become a good ruler. Fits Varys's whole "I fight for the common people" view.

>"Aegon has been shaped for rule before he could walk. He has been trained in arms, as befits a knight to be, but that was not the end of his education. He reads and writes, he speaks several tongues, he has studied history and law and poetry. A septa has instructed him in the mysteries of the Faith since he was old enough to understand them. He has lived with fisherfolk, worked with his hands, swum in rivers and mended nets and learned to wash his own clothes at need. He can fish and cook and bind up a wound, he knows what it is like to be hungry, to be hunted, to be afraid. Tommen has been taught that kingship is his right. Aegon knows kingship is his duty, that a king must put his people first, and live and rule for them."

Aegon's 19 in A Dance with Dragons, so actually not that young for ASOIAF standards. Dany and Jon are about 16 I believe.

I got it two seconds after posting. Don't have to rub it in.

It goes without saying that Varys is a full Targ supporter. Through his 'little birds' he would have known the viserys was an insane dumbass so obviously Aegon was the better option by default.

And by right it should be Aegon's and not Viserys/Daenerys

that too, but I don't think that was a major point to Varys, since he was willing to attempt assassinations on Viserys/Dany to eliminate all threats to the claim. I think he simply wanted to groom whoever had the best attributes to rule well.

always thought that's anne hathaway

Idris Elba

s02e01

Right here.

S5 finale

truest answer

right

here

>R'hollor hungers

>Your Grace, he's a mere 5''6', he poses no threat to anyone

Stannis death

Isn't she supposed to be a hallucination of the mad queens?

She speaks to Jorah on multiple occasions. Unless he's got such intense oneitis he's pretending.

First episode season 4

Aegon V, the namesake for Varys' Aegon, also learned many of those things in his youth. And guess what? He wasn't all that great of a King.

>hey jorah. to prove you are loyal, go cure your self. When you come back I'll hug you.

I'd rather have a hug than a teary suicide in the desert.

Yet another D&D fuck up.