Fighting the Illuminati

new thread.
original was deleted

they challenged me, and by extend us, so i will call in every Sup Forumsack who calls himself redpilled and wants to find the truth to storm their board over on 8 chan.
i offered them cooperation, the only request i had was a women. they denied. they have plenty of wimen.

anyways, my goal here is to find the truth, and they are the pathway to it. if you want to participate in this undertaking, sign here. be aware that they have connections and control reality, so you need to be very aware of yourself and surroundings to not fall for their traps.

this thread will be a regular. i want to ammass an army to fight the root of all evil in the world. this includes mandela, matrix, corruption, the supression of true love, mindcontrol, all that.

if this thread gets deleted, prepare to make a new one and continue without me. this is too important.

ww3 is close and that's why we need to hurry up.

current information:
they were present on uni.chan.
they are located in alaska
they work possibly for a person called "the black widow"
one of their members is Darkly, real name unknown, who is in the next pic.

plan is: get everyone to become aware, connect them to eachother. GET HANDHELD RADIOS!

further plan should foresee to establish a worldwide private radio network for us to communicate.

think big to get big.
unity is strengh.

the enemy goes by the devide and conquer tactic.

if you dont know what to do, just ask me. i will give you orders.

the illuminati will pay. they took everything that was important to me from me. they better shouldn't have done that.

now i am extremely mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-08-metal-organic-frameworks-hot-material-nature.html
livestream.com/tehtroll
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weiner

stop that, goyim
you are chasing a wild goose

Hans did you forget to take your meds again?

test 123.
test 123
test 123

The answer is to get the Tiberium in Siberia and start creating NOD.

the goddamn answer is to stop trolling.

This thread has been tagged Amber 9

Retaliatory action will be taken

The hell are you talking about? What evidence do you have of this, or even who told you about this, how did you arrive at such conclusion?

my internet is fucking.

phys.org/news/2016-08-metal-organic-frameworks-hot-material-nature.html

oh my friend Hanz, this is no troll.

Tiberium is real, and the world does not know what to do with it, let alone the Illuminati who has deep stakes in the oil industires.

We can take this new fuel source, increase our power, and topple the oppressive governments of the world.

Peace through Power.

i know what you are refering to. but what does it benefit us?
internet is breaking. im gone soon. sorry.

you talk like an MC from some shonen anime. fggert.

Our own fuel source, own economic system, own supplies. And the Illumanati would not have control over us. With no control we can build and strike them.

leg los alter. wie komme ich in kontakt mit dir und gleichgesinnten? wann tun wir was?

wladislaw-wolkow-str. 27 in fürstenwalde
viel glück. die werdens dir nicht leicht machen.

ganz unten links übrigens. name kroll
falls die den namen abmachen.

mhm

habt ihr ne website oder so?

was is denn der plan?

schon klar den fickern in die suppe spucken. aber quer durch das ganze land zu fahren kommt mir n bisschen komisch vor für nix und wieder nix

internet ist komprommitiert. wenn du es wirklich ernst meinst musst du herkommen. nur dann können wir pläne machen. es gibt noch kein "wir".

What is this

the beginning of the r evolution.

>i offered them cooperation, the only request i had was a women. they denied. they have plenty of wimen.
I can't stop laughing

sex frees the mind. i badly need a woman to regain my original brain capacities.

No shitpost

You are not well. You need to see a doctor and be referred for psychiatric evaluation.

oh christ

basic knowledge.

i am under mindcontrol and my mind is dampened. i need a woman.

Do you still run a livestream? You do that more often. We need to have a big group discussion about your future. I think if I knew I were as messed up as you are, I would be on medication for as long as it takes to get rid of this. But I don't know what things must be like for someone with the illness.

yeah, i can livestream now if you want. if it helps me somehow.

Good. Stay here, never return to /x/.

i dont intend to. /x/ bans me.

I'm there and watching waterworld lol.

But if anyone else from this thread wants to come and help wake this guy up, please do

>internet ist komprommitiert.
negativ

was ist mit hidemyassmail, TORnetzwerk, oä?

Dumabasses

they are in Hollywood and New Zealand, the Old Meme Masters central and their new refuge, the entreatment and film industry,

>mfw I report you the moment I see your threads

this tbqh familia
>traps

I really thought she was a pretty looking lass, but she wasn't.

komm ich nicht mit klar, zu umständlich. was hemmt dich denn?

well heres a happening

livestream.com/tehtroll

The fuck Hanz stfu. You know nothing and will never know anything. Now go and shitpost this shit on /x/.

No, he's yours now.

>was hemmt dich denn?

sag mir was dich hemmt n paar mail accounts zu eröffnen oder dir nen TOR browser runter zu laden? das ist echt kein act

mich hemmen 700km autofahrt

he hanz. Ich habe eine realistische Chance dich besuchen zu kommen, da ich noch zwei Fahrten mit der Bahn quer durch Deutschland frei habe.

Könntest du mir genau sagen, was ihr macht?
Wie kann ich helfen?
Ich würde sogar jemanden umlegen wenn es nötig ist und als "Spion" habe ich auch schon einige Erfahrung, da ich als "Spitzel" mehrerer linke Parteien aus eigenem Interesse verfolgt habe.

Wenn du mit mir in den Kontakt kommen möchtest, sag mir bitte wie, oder ich schick dir mein Skype

So, what should i do?

ICH HABT TOR
ICH HAB AUCH TORCHAT order wie das heißt aber das bring ja nix. von nix kommt nix, lady.

also mach was oder nicht. deine entscheidung. aber wenn du und ich die illuminati besiegen wollen dann müssen wir uns nunmal in echt treffen. denk doch mal nach.

internet ist komprommitiert. kommt mich einach besuchen leute. ich bin meistens immer da. das macht schon 3 aus uns. seht ihr wie schnell das geht?

>das bring ja nix. von nix kommt nix, lady.
das rite bix nood

>kommt mich einach besuchen leute
leicht gesagt wenn man in der Nähe wohnen würde. Ich wohne aber in Mönchengladbach, nahe Düsseldorf und der niederländischen Grenze. Also ne ganz andere Ecke. Auch muss ich schauen wie ich sowas machen soll, da ich gerade mal sechzehn bin und Wochenenden sind meine einzigen Zeiten, wenn ich weg kann.

Aber ich war erst letzen da in der Ecke meine Freundin besuchen und habe deshalb wie schon gesagt 2 Fahrkarten quer durch DE frei.

Wenn es also auch über's internet gehen würde, oder Post, was auch immer, glaube ich wäre es vorerst besser. Außer es ist von sehr großer Not, dann gib mir aber bitte erst mal deine Anliegen genauer vor

versuch mich auf skype zu adden: thenexx94
oder email: [email protected]

Kek'd

Werde ich machen.
Ich hoffe nur es wird sich um etwas wichtiges drehen

>(((illuminati)))

dann schreib mir doch ne mail

[email protected]

fuck you illuminati. i will destroy everything you ever possessed if you destroy me. thats what you deserve. my revenge. see you in hell.

gesendet. hab aber meine eigentliche email benutzt. wenn keine antwort kommt mach ich ein throwaway.

Fuck off back to /x/ Hanz

Wie ist der Jude involviert?

You're the same schizo named Hanz who posted on /x/ years ago.

er unterwandert jede gesellschaft und organisation und korrumptiert sie und polt sie für deren zwecke um.

yes. and i still do.

Nein ich meine Chaim Abelman

Was macht er genau?

wie kommst du jetzt auf den?

der wurde in nem thread hier neulich erwähnt

einflussreicher investmentbanker mit kontakt zu den clintons

keine email erhalten.
ich probier nochmal torchat. gib mir dein torchat.

Isn't this the Florian guy from /x/? What ever happened to your kidnapped girlfriend?

idk. :(

The very same. He's still scouring the internet for "her", it seems. He's gotten much worse now though.

this looks like a case of paranoia

hi again hanz

Stop now at once if you ever want to see your wife again, Hans.

prove you have her and i consider it.

You need to seek help. Now.

Reach out to a close friend or a family member.

Do not waste your life by being mentally ill.

Please, I beg you, seek help.

Shut it down!

You're taking a risk by believing we have her. Im taking a risk in believing you stop. If I showed you her and what we've done to her, you wouldn't stop. But if you stop now, we might consider giving her back.

>they challenged me, and by extend us
yeah no
Kill yourself you tripfagging nigger

hmmm. let me be with her and put us in a place secluded from all society. how does that sound? (we need food too btw)

If you saw what she looked like now, you wouldn't be able to recognize her and claim that it's not her.

i'd need to talk to her to see her soul. that would give her away or not.

This is true, kek
People in a psychotic episode go faceblind from damage to the brain-eye connection, which is why the "everyone replaced with aliens" delusion is so common.
Has anyone called the gestapo on this guy yet? He doxed himself before, didn't he?

note to self: never take too many redpolls. fact becomes fiction and fiction becomes fact

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Her brain has been experimented on, so you wouldn't be able to tell its her by how she acts. Her vocal cords have been cut to keep her quiet. We have her out in a machine daily to manipulate, change, and extract parts of her soul. When I say you wouldn't be able to tell its her, I mean it. She's not who she was before now.

i can make her to who she was before.
all you have to do is give us a chance.

i have all the means to wreck havok upon your group.

if there is one last bit of her soul remaining, i would be able to notice that.

unless you are just lying.

i dont need to talk to her. i have other means to recognize her.

HOLY SHIT IS THIS IT, THE CALL TO ARMS
DOES IT BEGIN NOW
CAN I KILL LEFTISTS AND NIGGER FINALLY?

Hm. You bring up a good point. I think we will have to go through Phase 11B to harvest the rest of her soul now.

u best be trolling son.

jesus christ.

this will not end well for you. think what you will do.

besides, if you kill her, you will not have her for your purposes anymore.

It doesn't matter if we kill her. What matters is that you think you can still bring her back, effectively making you our puppet.
Forever.

i dont believe i can bring her back. i felt her soul vanishing. and you will vanish too, either through me or through ww3. your decision. so did you speak the truth or are you just lying?
choose wisely.

The most autistic thread currently on Sup Forums. I don't even know if this is autism anymore it's borderline psychosis, Hans seek psychriatic help, your mother and father want to see you well again.

Goddamn role players.

>Germany Flag

Nice honey pot, faggot.

The real illuminati is in Antarctica because that is the only place that will be habitable after world war 3.

We will never vanish. You are nothing compared to us. You are merely a toy and a puppet to carry out our plans. We will be the ones to start WWIII from the shadows. No one will know it was us. If somehow, you or someone like you finds out, you will come with us when when we flee to either Military Instillation U3A, or Mars Base SU3.
You can never stop us.

but you literally just told us. IDIOTS.

Someone should screencap this conversation and put it in a wall of Hans/Florian's autism/psychosis highlights

can i come to mars base right now? i want to be on another planet! :O

>Hanz
OP confirmed for beastiality.

You really think people are going to believe you when you tell them that a supposed shadow government will start WWIII and then flee to Mars? Everybody will call you crazy. We've brainwashed the population so well, that even if the facts were right in front of them, they still wouldn't believe it.

well can i come to mars base right now? ive allways wanted to be on another planet.

Hey hue-user how's Brazil right now? I'm in California and the weather is uncharacteristically breezy.

You can go to mars if you tie a noose real tight around yer neck :)

>still listening to trolls

Report Submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

You think we would bring a puppet there for no reason? Until you become a threat, we won't. And when you do, you will end up like your wife.