>Two alien species mate
>technically this is bestiality
>somehow a viable child is formed

You're more likely to fuck a lobster and have a kid than that

>human females are so repulsive

>alien says something in native language
>nerd guy starts translating in a very poetic way
>alien laughs and says he actually said dumb shit

>"Foolish humans. How dare they possess basic self-preservation instincts. They deserve to wiped out for their inferiority. For shame!"

>nerdy character uses math/science to be inexplicably good at sports

Please tell us about all the aliens you have encountered and how you cross-referenced all their DNA information to our own.

So does the human species you cis male shitlord

>Extraterrestrial life would have the same DNA

Fuck off, I enjoy this trope

We know it's biologically impossible to mate with a lobster but it's stupid to suggest some form of life out there wouldn't have similar DNA to us, however small the chance.

>ice zombie has a clear shot on a dragon carrying the protagonist who is just standing there while another character's killing shit for no reason at all
>kills another dragon who was flying nearby even though it obviously didn't pose a threat to him

>Screenwriter uses aliens of highly advanced intellect to project his own bitter hatred of humanity, especially in aspects that he couldn't hope to compete in himself

>alien is just human in different colour

>alien has massively advanced technology
>shows massive interest in basic human electronic device

>male human and female alien have sex
>reveals she's pregnant
>lays eggs instead of giving birth to a baby

>alien race
>males look like terrible beasts
>females are sexy and look nearly like humans

>remaining dragons didn't immediately try to rush the motherfucker who killed their brother while he was reloading

>females look terrible beasts
>male human has fucked one anyway

I fucking KNEW this thread was gonna be here.
I watched that movie too, you fucking know the one, and among other Sup Forums-related thoughts that crossed my head as I beheld the screen (such as "how sophisticated can I make myself look when I post about this on Sup Forums?" or "should I derail threads false-flagging my opinions and self-replying, self-replicating my speech through my own posts?") I KNEW you were post this thread!
Yes! I've done it again! "alien character calls the most attractive member of the cast ugly" (This, of course, greentexted, with a meme image attached right next to it) was the first thought that crossed my head as I watched that scene and I, of course, knew that this cast member wasn't ugly, but the alien was calling him that for comedic purposes!
So much for your gritty meme SJW realism, Nolan (read: hack)!
I failed, however, to predict what image you'd use. I've never seen this PEPE THE FROG before myself. I'll be saving it.
Heh, "mind if I save it?" Classic meme, classic. I'm sure it crossed your mind as you read my statement. It did on mine too! Oh when I post on Sup Forums this is how I feel! Connected! To all of you, in our jokes and self-deprecating humour.
In fact can see the greentext already!
>"self deprecating "humour"
>autism: the post
>"SJW" go back to Sup Forums
>pepe
>you have to go back
>>>>/reddit/
Last one is my personal favorite. Especially because I use reddit myself, so it's easier for me to post it.
I like to picture it my head. Replies from you guys when I'm out IRL, so I know what not to do. Like, I pick up a certain Ice Cream brand, and I can see the greentext, probably from /ck/ but maybe from Sup Forums as well:
"
>eats X brand
pleb/cuck"
So I go on to the site and ask your opinions on it. And you're always right!
Anyways, I'd merely like to congratulate you for fermenting ever further our cyclical nature of posting. Keep on "posting"!

This is now a mars attacks thread

>aliens are superfucking advanced
>are naked

Danny devito is 72 now

>aliens are superfucking advanced
>look like angels

Nißßa, you really expect me to read "All that shit" by (You)?

>Rapid calculations
>FIELD GOAL!

ehhhhh,why not?

7.2 tangerines tall

was this any good?

I could use a laugh after the week I have had...

I liked it. People here will tell you that it's normie bait but I unironically enjoyed it. It was funnier than the first one but the music wasn't quite ass good. It's one of the rare sequels that I can't tell if it's better or worse than the original.

>implying all species technology evolves the same
Maybe they just want to check it out like when we laugh at the Africans that build a shifty computer in their hut

>alien end goal is destroying planets

>they're here for 'resources'

>character is an oil man and spends his days harvesting the money from discovered oil. When character asks character to dig for the oil at his family home, he finds it too hard to resist. Soon, he is up in Little Boston, California. Not everyone is pleased to see him as tension builds between character and preacher as well as the greed.

>star wars movies

>Character says 'I've got a bad feeling about this'

>Gayniggers from Outer Space

I don't remember this episode of Frasier

>alien talks to man in alien language
>man speaks english to alien
>they both understand perfectly and are able to carry on a conversation

Riker fucks her missionary then tries to escape

I don't get that joke.

tl;dr go fuck you're mother

>it's a Bulldog level