>Mosques closed
>Muslim schools closed
>Koran banned

Based.

rt.com/news/357340-geert-wilders-manifesto-islam/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election#Seats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah... not gonna happen, just like Trump's Wall.

Would the EU even allow this?

fuck sake I just want him to form a coalition with center right, close the borders, kick out all the syrian fighters, bomb them after kicking them out, ban Islamist schools and get rid of dual citizenship so all the roaches leave.

they´re not going to agree to ´close all mosques´.

Wilders party is leading the incumbents by 11 points with an election to be held before March 2017.

It's going to happen.

>inb4 he shoots himself from 100 yards away

k-keep me posted

latvia allowed it so yes
ok ahmed

Any chance of The Netherlands leaving the EU?

Deus vult. Europeans are slowly waking up.

NETHERLANDS NO!!!

found the cuck

>TFW he thinks THE EU™ actually has power

That's also part of their platform.

>NExit

yeah but his best polling was 42 seats he's at 35 seats now. Lets say he gets 42 he still needs to form a coalition of 76 seats total.

Would be fitting to drape many cities in the Netherlands flag after all scum are gone

Symbolize "A breath of fresh air"

You fucking retard It's not wanting mosques to be closed it's about the fact that he has to form a COALITION. My god fucking potatonigger

He wont get any influence because none of the other parties are going to cooperate with him. This is what happend to the Swedish Democrats. This is why democracy is a failure.

There are still many more happenings to occur before the elections mate.

Patience. We are nothing if not patient.

that girl has some strong anglo genes

sigh, yes this will happen again.

>tfw reading all this
I got the weirdest boner
but it wont pass because muh human rights

The fire rises bother

The EU is already dead

WE JUST HAVEN'T FINISHED THE PAPERWORK YET!

Kek says Netherlands new reich

I'll be honest, I'm very much opposed in principle to preventing people from practicing their religion, I just think you shouldn't let such people flood the country to begin with. Banning the Koran, for example, feels like going too far.

kunnen ze niet een coalitie vormen met voorNederland?

is he going to fix the dutch flag?

Gert Wilders will rule Europe.

VNL is een meme. Ik zou voor ze stemmen als ze groter waren, maar ze hebben geen eens kans op 1 zetel.

Try holding a Christian service in Iran...

Maybe in 500 years when Islam is *just* a religion and is stripped of it's political element and Sharia law then it can be allowed in our lands again.

Until then, ban it all.

But you cant do this Netherlands.
>shut down mosques
Thats extreme and intolerant. Seriously fucked up shit.
And why would you BAN a fucking holy text. It's still a literary wonder even if you dont believe in it. Thats just some1984 censorshiop shit.

How does the polls look for based Geert?

>not muslim
>get stuck with ragheads forever

I deem everything above to be of legal nature.

>There are people on Sup Forums who unironically think banning books is based

Why? Too scared to voice your concerns? Worried about the truth of your arguments or the superiority of your culture?

The free speech answer is to repeal any and all """hate speech""" laws and just go all out against Islam. Cartoons galore.

You think people would like Islam and muslim immigration as much as they do now if people felt they could talk openly and honestly about it?

By banning the Quran you are admitting you are too weak to actually fight it.

Sorry friend, I wish it weren't like this.

Looks good...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election#Seats

I mean if his party gets as big as in the polls it would be impossible to form another coalition and we might end up with a Belgium/Spain situation with no government.

He is a winner. He will get 80% of the cake by demanding 120% of the cake.

Russians would love to breed this.

Just no, Ahmed.

How the fuck is a poor copy of the OT with random commandments added in by goatherds with hundreds of contradictions a 'literary wonder'

Fuck off Ahmed al-Milka

>He is a winner. He will get 80% of the cake by demanding 120% of the cake.
7D chess

You actually can if it is a political movement which islam is. This religion meme has to die. We don't allow nazi political parties and movements, no reason to allow islamic ones.

Y'know, your response really made me think...

Our previous anti muslim dude got shot already. Doubt that they'll try that again.

>>No muslim veils in public
>>Mosques closed
>>Muslim schools closed
>>Koran banned
This is literally prohibiting the free exercise of religion.

This shit will never happen. Continental european democracies aren't formed like anglo democracies. To do stuff like this you need adjustments to the constitution which require more than a 2/3 majority. In Europe even if you win the election it doesn't mean that you have a majority. You need other parties to help you and they will never agree with this.

Can it potatonigger, Islam is the one religion that NEEDS to be banned.

If this actually happens... I might need to try to immigrate.

USA isn't going anywhere but down.

Kind of like how the Jews enforced laws around Europe to ensure the Holocaust denial is illegal and shunned socially among the people.

>Too weak to fight them

This isn't a street fight Ahmed...

Third world filth will outbreed Europeans every time if they are allowed to stay in the rich welfare states we have built for our people.

Our police are stronger than our feminist women's ability to produce babies.

You can have all the NSDAP groups you want here, and the government is bound by the constitution to allow them.

all religion is political. if you dont treat it as political, it is not your religion. think of how hindus can be "christian hindus" even though they arent actually christian the hindu religion allows them to label themselves as such. its the same with liberalism, you can be a "liberal muslim" or a "liberal christian" but you arent really a christian or muslim

>literally
fuck off free stater, radical Islam is a political dogma that has no place in the Western world

If you kill the enemy it wins logic

Hallo Achmed ;)

Islam in 2016 is not a religion, it's a political ideology more analogous to Bolshevism than any spiritual practice.

Maybe one day there will be a secular reformation of Islam.

Until then, ban, close, deport.

That's only a good thing, Muhammad.
Even our constitution was written without the foresight of what Islam would become.

Iran is also a fucked up Orwellian state, but what about Syria? There, Christians and Muslims were living in peace more or less until the CIA and Hillary Clinton decided to hire mercenaries to destabilize the country.

I'm just saying, ban Sharia law, definitely, but excising the whole religion is a step too far. It's an eternal cassus belli for a religion of fuckheads to try and blow your people up, and it's a blow to the spirit of the West in general.

Anyway it wouldn't matter, if they're not IN the country, they can't practice Islam there, so just throw them all out.

>center right
When will you learn that cuckservatives are just as toxic as leftists?

Nah. Muslims have provided the Western world with enough proof that you cannot just leave them to their own devices because they will always try to fuck it up for everyone.

In all honesty, dutch bros: Is there a *genuine* chance he could be PM next year?

Wrong. You are so wrong because you overestimate Islam. It CANNOT live in a society that's allowed to criticise and mock it. Muslims can't take it.

They demand respect, we give it, so they stay.

I don't follow you. Violence isn't how adults solve problems nederbro.

Sure, Arabs and Sandniggers have, but what about Bosnians, or Bulgarians? There have been Muslims there for generations and they're alright.

I mean we're not just talking about screwing with some dune coons here, the Bosniaks have never done anything wrong besides resisting the glorious embrace of their Serbian brothers.

>You actually can if it is a political movement which islam is.
You actually can if the majority wants it. Laws are not rules of nature, they are made by the people and can just as easily be altered or repealed by them.

It's a noble sentiment, but what you must understand is that political Islam cannot be separated from religious Islam.

Jihadists never have and will never stop trying to take Europe, they must be defeated completely.

Protip for ya.

If somebody is uncomfrtable with a thing, pointing out that "Hey, this thing you're uncomfortable with? They already do it in repressive Islamic shitholes!" is not likely to convince them it's OK.

Quran explicitly promotes violence, hate, murder, war, xenophobia, etc.

Yes, if polls are election results it could be;

PVV (Geert) + VVD ( Center Right) + CDA (Christian centrists)

VVD are not going to get into a coalition with 20 different leftist parties including actual communists, and a coalition without VVD/PVV is statistically impossible.

It'll be a shitshow though maybe even no government for awhile.

assuming the polls stay the same of course.

He will be the biggest party, the question is will other people be willing to join a coalition with him.

> By banning the Quran you are admitting you are too weak to fight it.

If you kill terrorist you are admitting you can't beat them in other ways.

You can't help people who are mentally retarted, the best thing you can do is to get rid of them in any way possible.

Because reality doesn't work like your lolbertarian fantasy novel. The Muslim community does not give a shit about your arguments, they do not give a shit about your right to free speech, they do not give a shit about your life.

Your options, if you don't want to convert, are to either tell them to fuck off and be Muslims somewhere else or to kill them all.
If you think banning their religion is a step too far you will be even less of a fan of option 2.

He wears a bulletproof vest all the time.. Hope he has a barbellproof helmet though

>You are so wrong because you overestimate Islam

What's the worst that could happen?

>terrorist
I want to imprison/kill them no question.

We're talking about ideas and public debate here.

>will other people be willing to join a coalition with him
What do you think?

Geert and his party are the largest in the polls.
Our elections are next year.

Here is what he wants:

>Considerable reduction of taxes and state regulations.

>A five-year moratorium on the immigration of non-Western foreigners who intend to stay in the Netherlands. Foreign residents will no longer have the right to vote in municipal elections.

>Closing of Radical Mosques and radical Muslims will be expelled. Foreign Imams will not be allowed to preach.

>Ban on the construction of new schools.

>Ban on all Muslim schools.

>Abolition of the Senate.

>Support "Afrikaners", as it is Dutch heritage and Afrikaners re-emigrating to the Netherlands

>If possible, a Greater-Netherlands with Flanders.

>Complete shut down on wind turbines and climate change programs. More money to Nuclear & Clean coal & Begin construction of Thorium reactor in first 2 years of term.

>Immediate withdrawal from the European Union and the Euro. Back to the Guilder.

>Restoration of educational standards, with an emphasis on the educational value of the family and authority to the teacher.

>Introduction of binding referenda and elected mayors, chiefs of police and prime ministers.

>Introduction of minimum penalties, and higher maximum penalties; introduction of administrative detention for terrorist suspects.

>Ban on headscarves in any public function. Ban of the Quran.

>An immediate end to tax money going to politically left organizations and public media.

>Boot camps and denaturalisation for street terrorists and criminal youth and deportation of immigrant offenders.

>Restoration of respect and better rewards for teachers, policemen, health care workers and military personnel.

>A more accessible and humane health care system, especially for elderly citizens.

post yfw this is ACTUALLY going to happen next year

Should we allow the free exercise of the Mayan or Aztec religions? Islam is just as barbaric.

Islam is imperialistic fascism in the disguise of a religion.

>>Ban on the construction of new schools.
AHH *Muslim schools

Wilders wants to leave the EU.

"Islam is the Trojan Horse in Europe. If we do not stop Islamification now, Eurabia and Netherabia will just be a matter of time. One century ago, there were approximately 50 Muslims in the Netherlands. Today, there are about 1 million Muslims in this country. Where will it end? We are heading for the end of European and Dutch civilisation as we know it. Where is our Prime Minister in all this?

In reply to my questions in the House he said, without batting an eyelid, that there is no question of our country being Islamified. Now, this reply constituted a historical error as soon as it was uttered. Very many Dutch citizens, Madam Speaker, experience the presence of Islam around them. And I can report that they have had enough of burkas, headscarves, the ritual slaughter of animals, so‑called honour revenge, blaring minarets, female circumcision, hymen restoration operations, abuse of homosexuals, Turkish and Arabic on the buses and trains as well as on town hall leaflets, halal meat at grocery shops and department stores, Sharia exams, the Finance Minister's Sharia mortgages, and the enormous overrepresentation of Muslims in the area of crime, including Moroccan street terrorists." Geert Wilders

Says the inbred Anglo.topkek

Anyone here that doesn't vote for him because he's a zionist should seriously just vote for him.

Democracy is a sham and a rubbish system. But we ought to utilise it. Stopping immigration is immensely important. We can't allow what happened to Germany happen to us.

We want way more than what Wilders want, sure. Zionism is horrible, sure. But stopping the immigration is really important.

A fascist party is yet to be created. If you want that, go out and form groups and do activism. You can play more than one game at a time, and one of those can be stopping immigration through the PVV

Nothing is certain just now. There's a good chance he'll get fucked over by the other parties.

Let's hope so.

most vvd voters that are mad at vvd are going to vote d66.

Prepare yourself for a d66 cda vvd abomination, just to fuck over pvv.

What about legal immigration?

If I'm a skilled worker do I stand a chance?

wtf i love the netherlands now

Yes you do.

Easily.

Banning their religion is fighting it pretty well I think, m8.

Too bad they're not deported as well, just yet.

If he can go through with even just a few points that would already be great

>The Muslim community does not give a shit about your arguments
Is that why they went full spastic about the Danish cartoons? Charlie Hebdo? Hans pls

The same people who scream allahu ackbar are the same people who run behind hate speech laws to get you and me locked up for saying we don't like their religion. These people are big babies with AK47s. They hate to be criticised.

My free speech argument stops at the point where people incite to violence, I suppose I should have defined that earlier. I am fully in favour of killing terrorists and locking up people who incite violence.

>import millions of shitskins
>problem is ignored because rayciss
>muh islamophobia
>problem explodes

My argument BTFO

god damn, that sounds great, how is immigration if youre a white American?

>Checks flag

Fuck off.

Islam isn't the problem m8.
I wouldn't want them here even if they were christian.

Should I pay for the college validation service? A trip to the embassy is rather long, want to make it count.

I just started a religion, it calls for the banning of Islam, what now? Are you going to oppress my religion?

I wish we had a truly right wing party in Britain.

Now that the referendum has been won, UKIP needs to transform into a much more serious party that can set itself apart from the Conservatives.