Why should we hate this guy again?

Why should we hate this guy again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

creepy pedo

Made the idiotic move of aiding people that despise him at the battle of the bastards.

White male

Because he shot a man before throwing him out of a plane. Who does that?

He's manipulating them idiot

He works for the state of disorder

because he took advantage of young girls and boys to get rich and gain influence

They all know it. What a great manipulator. It was his big chance to get rid of peope he betrayed.

he didn't manipulate so good

he died around time of fifth episode.
it will be revealed in next episode

he's my number 1 favorite character

3/5 of them are dead already so if he dies I'm out

No/weak endgame

That literally means nothing in the show.

Arya is beginning to turn on Sansa at this point and Littlefinger will do some crazy manipulative shit that puts him in a commanding position.

>Just according to keikaku

>he doesn't know

he dies

With the writing right now he's gonna die some meaningless death and his entire fucking ladder chaos bullshit will go down the drain

REMINDER THAT DABID ADMITTED TO WRITING AND SHOOTING FAKE SCRIPTS AND SCENES TO THROW OFF PAPARAZZI

REMINDER THAT IF ANYONE'S FAKE SCRIPT WOULD BE LEAKED IT WOULD BE THE DEATH OF MASTER MANIPULATOR LITTLEFINGER

I never saw GoT.
Is it worth watching for Aiden Gillan alone?

He's just doing random crap.

He conspires with anyone and everyone with no actual endgame. Realistically he should have been killed ages ago for all of his random treachery.

He's not in it enough to recommend just for that, but feel free to check out some of his greatest hits youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU

He helped kill Ned which led to the ransacking of Winterfell and the War of the Five Kings. Which is most of the plot of the show up until recently with the snow zombies and magic.

reminder that all the leaks were exact

I think him and Cersei are the only characters that aren't complete retards.

I will always love because he was such a cool guy as Mayor Carcetti in The wire. He runs on some idealistic bullshit but turns out to be just another corrupt politician.

The way I see Littlefinger is like Baltimore was the reach in GoT, or as if Kings Landing is Washington in the Wire.
First time watching The wire I didn't quite see how rotten Carcetti was and I've liked him since then

So when

He's a main character and the meme-iest character just like everything else he's in but there are like 30 other mains