(((Radical Leftists)))

I choose Adam Smith

fuck off leaf

who and who?

the one that doesn't pick his nose every five seconds

*sniff* and so on...

chose them both for the gas chamber tbqh fampai

What does this choosing entail?

Hegelian arguments are often interesting. Whether it's mental masturbation or even simply bullshit (especially Lacans psychoanalytic stuff) is another question. But, at the rist of it being bullshit, I'd learn a lot from Zizek.
I don't know what to do with more pragmatically informed info about world politics. I don't know what to do with it personally. Except for becoming a frustrated individual, which I don't wanna be.

Besides, what Zizek says in youtube videos and in blogs about current politics, or when it's about popular movies, this is very very far removed from his academic work.

That's like choosing between a meal of cat vomit or cow diarrhea

They are both idiots who think they are much smarter than they actually are.

They are both moral posturing 'humanitarians' that deny human nature.

>and schho on
fixd

they both suck but at least the slovenian drug addict is entertaining and managed to bag a woman half his age

>>>/leftypol/

Zizek at least has common sense and seems to love life on some level. Chomsky is an empty shell who has been spewing the same durr we evil shit for decades

Chomsky

he looks fresh af there

Hitler

Man I really can't wait for Chomsky to fuck off and die already
Noel Ignatiev and Alinsky as well, every anti-white (((leftist))) intellectual is going to be burning in hell soon enough

Chomsky because I'm not a secret fascist.

/thread

Can somebody redpill me on Zizek? I get Chomsky, kinda have idea what he said/done in past few years. But Zizek? Who the fuck is he? As far as i know, he just makes stupid comments abour everything

basically an old school communist

Both belong in the oven.