/who/

really makes u think..

>0 posts
Is /who/ dead? What the fuck?

>Matt will never come back and save us from this shittery

bumping to save /who/. It's never this dead, what did I miss?

Sage in all fields. We only talk about good TV here that isn't BBC propaganda.

So is this guy a good actor? I've never actually watched him but I saw he did a game show or something which is why I'm worried.

Kinda glad I gave up the show, it seems like it just continuously went downhill.

Well he's right considering Jesus is always portrayed as a white dude. He wasn't black either, but he was more brown than he is portrayed. If he existed at all that is.

Capaldi is literally the best Doctor since Pertwee.

>Believing Jesus existed at all
Anyone who believes this historically illiterate.

He's a brilliant actor, watch Law and Order UK and the Sarah Jane Adventures story 'Day of the Clown'. Also, The Chase is an excellent game show and you should check it out if you want a laugh.

Shit opinion

Christopher Hitchens had an argument for why he thought there was a historical Jesus that I kinda buy.

Jesus is commonly known to be from Nazareth. He was called Jesus of Nazareth. But there was a prophecy that said the savior would be from Bethlehem. In comes the Roman census story which conveniently moves Jesus' birth place from Nazareth to Bethlehem. As if to force the prophecy to fit. No such census ever happened.

So the falseness of the story seems to suggest that they had a real guy from Nazareth and had to cheat to get him to Bethlehem. Had they just invented Jesus they could have placed him in Bethlehem from the start.

It's by no means airtight, but it's an interesting argument.

WE

From what I've seen he is a nice Doctor, but that doesn't help much when the writing gets obnoxious.

Historically there was also no place called Nazareth during Jesus's birth or even lifetime. It was built afterward.

Also, some passages quote it as Jesus the Nazareen. Not "of Nazareth."

Also also there are two different accounts of his birth in the bible. One has his mom travelling to Bethlehem but the other has them already living there. With no angels or flicks or any of that shit.

How people can read that constantly contradictory rubbish and still think it's real is beyond the boundaries of logic.

There's historical records of a Jesus of Nazareth existing. What you're calling into doubt is the divinity which is your own prerogative

Persia and Jerusalem certainly weren't dark. Much of it was inhabited by Romans in the first place. He was likely Mediterranean, which is by no means bleach white, but certainly not negroid.

How? Because the most common is a translation of a translation of a translation. The King James Bible is a terrible rendition commissioned for by a lord who was in love with Shakespeare. Doesn't invalidate an entire religion

>There's historical records of a Jesus of Nazareth existing.
No there aren't.
If there were this wouldn't be such a debated question.

White actor plays a black character = Whitewashed

Black actor plays a white character = Shitstained

>Jesus was black
Fuck off
>There were blacks everywhere and nobody bat an eye in the past, learn from it, whities!
>Blacks were always enslaved in the past by evil white man, so give us reparations!
Choose one

I'm almost tempted to say this was the show acknowledging its casting flaws, but dropped Doctor Who by the first Capaldi episode, so I haven't seen it devolve.

Not to mention the omited dimension of numerology in hebrew and aramaic.
There's Josephus's account, but most historians think it's shakey at best, since he was a known propagandist and known to exaggerate and flat out get things wrong;Id est his account of the battle/siege of masada.

>Historically there was also no place called Nazareth during Jesus's birth or even lifetime. It was built afterward.
The wikipedia page says the earliest references they have found for Nazareth are from around 200-300 CE. So that's after Jesus' supposed lifetime. Don't know if that means it was definitely build afterwards though.

>"jesus wasnt real morons theres NO evidence"
>"but if he was real theres tons of evidence that he's black"

??????

Jesus was brown not black

>Two things that have literally never been said in Doctor Who
What did you mean by this?

Childish show loved only by numale faggots.
If you ever liked this shit, KYS

brown is a bit more black than they show in the movies

*If* he existed at all it'd be a case of pic related.

Even if he did exist he certainly wasn't divine. He was some uneducated wanderer who told people to give up all their shit and hobo around the desert with him and his mates.

Persia was white.

>*If*
Even atheists admit that, yes, Jesus existed.

>shitting on based king james bible
go ahead, recommend a better bible

>*If* he existed at all it'd be a case of pic related
No, he wouldn't, this is like the Egyptians were black meme, semites were tanned and in the middle ground leaning to the white Jesus between those two pics

Also
>Blue eyes
In my country his depictions have him with brown eyes and in a minority dark green ones

Is it not normal to feel second hand embarrassment about pic related?

Of course Jesus wasn't white OR black, he was a fucking Pleiadians, you idiots.

>Jesus
>more black than history says

Uh... no.

>you can only be white or black

m8...

Jesus is often portrayed as whoever is being preached to, for example pic related is a Chinese depiction of Jesus

Just when you thought Big Finish couldn't scrape even more shit off the bottom of the barrel

But not black

I miss Matt.

it did. the writing got progressively worse and even in goodish eps the show-runner put in tons of plots and could not focuse on any of them so it ended up sucking. for few years now a lot of the moments are only put in to be trailer shots, they are put in such a way that you notice that they are nothing but trailer shots. eps ride more on articles written about the new ep than the actual quality

the writing give him nothing to work with, only 25% of his true skill is showing
its the new fallback of the religious

>How people can read that constantly contradictory rubbish
They don't, most are socially religious and their biggest connect with the book is from tv shows,cartoons and famous sayings. the other part spend hours mocking the group who is reading the different version of the bible (king james version, etc)
>logic
logic and faith can never be connected

my favorite is
>blacks where kind gods who who were too genital so the evil whites destroyed their space age civilization
also there is an article where moffet admits he is putting in extra black people so he can show reality not as it was but as he wishes it had been

the fucking doctor said that bullshit line. Shame they bring politics and race in doctor who. i don't remeber seeing shit like this in the first 5 seasons.

>jesus
>black
he was a sandnigger, neither black nor white but technically caucasian.

what country is that?

did the doctor ever fuck a cat nun?