*uses chemical weapons on your soil in a james bond tier operation*

>*uses chemical weapons on your soil in a james bond tier operation*

they can't keep getting away with it

Attached: russiaball.jpg (438x425, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/13/593202135/nikolai-glushkov-russian-exile-linked-to-a-putin-critic-dies-in-london
youtube.com/watch?v=gLhC2eTkVCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying this isn’t a NATO plot to justify more sanctions against Russia

Retard. Why would NATO need more justification to sanction Russia?

Russia thread No. 587484878482

Based russa

Further sanctions lad, not existing ones.

>implying this isn't a german plot to weaken both sides and then take over the world

Attached: 1481663323-happy-merchant-pepe.jpg (464x512, 38K)

Why isn't polan stopping them, did memes lie to me?

Attached: pepe1.jpg (192x182, 6K)

>claim that everyone has chemical weapons so you can bomb them

Attached: 1520343881376.jpg (1372x1990, 315K)

this isn't hearts of iron game

They weren't using tigers

What can we do? EU doesn't want any more national sanctions and we can't use personal sanctions because they all live in London and British government loves their money. Most we can do is kick out a few diplomats.

>*uses chemical weapons on your soil in a james bond tier operation*
Not really, they bungled it about as hard as they possibly could.

The poles have to be released from their cages first. You can't have them running around, you should only release them during emergencies.

Y'ALL ARE GONNA KEEP FUCKIN' AROUND WITH ME
AND TURN ME BACK TO THE OLD ME

Attached: 1433304978680.png (1020x746, 747K)

I happen to know quite well what extensive sanctions can do to a country.

Some wise man said once that pen is stronger that sword.
But does memes are stonger than nukes?

How do they keep getting away with it bros?
>Nikolai Glushkov, Russian Exile Linked To A Putin Critic, Dies In London

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/13/593202135/nikolai-glushkov-russian-exile-linked-to-a-putin-critic-dies-in-london

Attached: angry pusheen.jpg (400x400, 9K)

We cyber war now

Attached: file.png (526x573, 393K)

Three and a half hours

It unironically is

A 1on1 cyberwar with russia is a bad idea okay

russia has beautiful girls, but england doesn't.
it is too much enough reason to stand russian side.

Attached: FOREIGN201411190848000392354439629.jpg (580x387, 41K)

What about Russia's gdp per capita being a quarter of Britain's

typical capitalist pig, only cares about the money.

i'd rather have less money but be surrounded by qts than have more money but be surrounded by ugly orcs

Attached: british.png (489x765, 271K)

The only good thing to ever come out of Britain is Iron Maiden, and it's no coincidence that they stand with mother Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLhC2eTkVCM

You cant fuck a country's gdp tho

t. never actually been poor in his life

russia should approve independence of Sakha Republic. and take us back Sakhalin.
their heritage is colse to us. not russian territoy.

Attached: 0gYhFf4AHkLJOfBcmH1kqg.png (650x347, 396K)

This is what a ridiculous pandering empire looks like... 99% of government is constantly preoccupied with looking to run a global influence trafficking hub for the aggrandizement of some self-imagined Albionist exceptionalism, when in fact, in foreign relations terms it is nothing more than the worlds foremost prostitute...

You can't stop the Saudi from training and paying terrorists who blow up British citizens in the subway, because God forbid you should discomfort your precious relationship with all that oil money...

You can't tell the Russians to go f@#k themselves after they poison 21 British citizens with F@#KING NERVE GAS! while they were out shopping, even after they've done it again, who knows how many times after they saw you were a ridiculous paper tiger when they had to rip out and remodel an entire hotel glowing from plutonium and still you didn't do a damn thing, because God forbid you should risk your relationship with all that gas and money and geopolitical leverage...

You can't comb trough the Asian community living next to you, leaving them to rape your kids for decades without even a random check, because you're afraid of the message that might send to the vindaloo commonwealth and their promising economy and what that could mean to future generations of inbread dynasties heavily invested in the emerging world...

So the King becomes the stool groom... and his people are fed shit...

I
DEMAND
PROOFS

Attached: proofs.png (537x423, 495K)

>Could kill him in 2004
>Could kill him in silence
>Decided to do it now in the anti-Russian heat by using a nerve agent that Russia is known for
Really makes you think

>the penis mightier than the sword
FTFY

Attached: 1520797041308.jpg (1600x1128, 497K)

You can buy russian prostitutes with it

They are still contaminated. Don't make us do it Russia, you fucking fools

Attached: 1512099467898.jpg (960x640, 119K)

nice novel you sperg

Attached: 1516658082812.png (500x500, 330K)

here in south Belize our air is so white and based it kills chemicals instantly

They just did

you best start believing in russian cyberwar

you're in one

Attached: russian proofs chicken.webm (320x240, 889K)

i don't know why but slags get me hard

>Declaring war on this country will increase dissent by 15.0

But Russian girls want to get out of Russia. They don't love you because you love Russia. They love you because you are better than their corrupt shithole.

I don't really get the logic, why use a weapon only a large military would have the resources to research and create if its so easily detectable?
much easier to just get the assassin to go up and stab him in the neck and it doesn't immediately link to the Russian Gov
really makes you think...

Problem is that Russian propaganda would immediately turn it around for their purpose, if Putin would be assassinated

But I agree. I'm wondering why western secret services stay so calm.

The most sensible thing would be to fully sanction Russia now. Not only food, but also electronic goods etc. I bet it would be an uproar inside the country. It's the only way to hurt Russia deeply.

>The most sensible thing would be to fully sanction Russia now. Not only food, but also electronic goods etc. I bet it would be an uproar inside the country. It's the only way to hurt Russia deeply.
Hans, you'll literally freeze to death then. It would be the end of german reich. It's weird way to commit a suicide.