Brit/pol/ - Fresh links edition

>Today's Papers 28/8/16
sli.mg/a/0tViQ9

>Theresa May, the Brexit enforcer, orders her Cabinet ministers to come up with blueprint for EU exit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/theresa-may-the-brexit-enforcer-orders-her-cabinet-ministers-to/

>Tommy Robinson and his kids harassed and thrown out of pub by police
youtube.com/watch?v=DcMgFqAGb84

>‘Let Calais migrants into Britain’ demands Nicholas Sarkozy
express.co.uk/news/world/704596/Nicholas-Sarkozy-Calais-migrants-Jungle-centre-Britain

>Former minister calls for new tax to save NHS and social care
theguardian.com/society/2016/aug/27/uk-needs-new-tax-to-save-nhs-social-care-from-collapse

>Labour calls for Richard Branson to be STRIPPED of his knighthood after Jeremy Corbyn Traingate row
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-calls-richard-branson-stripped-8719591?ICID=FB_mirror_main

>Theresa May will trigger Brexit negotiations without Commons vote
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/26/theresa-may-will-trigger-brexit-negotiations-without-commons-vot/

>Theresa May launches race audit of public services
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37194207

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3760960/Merkel-quite-fancied-Cameron-claims-biographer-just-imagine-bad-EU-deal-d-offered-hadn-t.html
a.pomf.cat/ngvthb.webm
a.pomf.cat/pyhhwr.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=siBRvC9YSc4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whittingham_Hospital
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Haunted
youtu.be/aYyGhVllGfU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9znA_dwjHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Other one was first m8. You know the rules.

Based Theresa. #CantSlayTheMay

Now we just need to photoshop them to be Jon Oliver and Russel Brand

bumping for later

>‘Let Calais migrants into Britain’ demands Nicholas Sarkozy

Kek.

>Merkel 'quite fancied' Cameron, claims his biographer
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3760960/Merkel-quite-fancied-Cameron-claims-biographer-just-imagine-bad-EU-deal-d-offered-hadn-t.html

Based Dave.

Cameron had a thing for pigs.

Perfect match, haha.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3760960/Merkel-quite-fancied-Cameron-claims-biographer-just-imagine-bad-EU-deal-d-offered-hadn-t.html

Couldn't charm her enough to end mass immigration.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

whats a good webm idea?

Didn't he end up eating it anyways?

Just found out today that my Granddad was a paedophile who abused my Grandmother and sexually abused my aunty. The absolute madman! My childhood memories with him are forever stained, haha and now I can never look at him in the same way haha.

Achmed plz!

Did he work for the BBC?

if even you're joking thats horrible and you should feel ashamed about joking about your gradma and aunt getting raped

You devil

Yes, but he already gave his soul to Marge. Satan Ned didn't realize this and Homer was saved, although Homer still gets punished for dealing with the devil.

>"you idiot you cant read!"

Night lads, it's been comfy chatting with you instead of spending Saturday night alone.

Speaking of, did anyone else see the modern version, Newzoids? The show is SJW as shit, basically 45% DUDE FARAGE IS RAYCISS LMAO, 45% LEAVE MUH POOR MUSLIMS ALONE and 10% tired meme shit. Spitting Image is a bit before my time but what I did grow up with was a show called 2DTV and that was infinitely better than this shit. No televised Tumblr blog, just a hilarious show. Seriously, when did Jon Culshaw become such a fucking cuck?

forgot pic

>going to bed a 1.30

It's like you have a life or something.

>burned by trips

well

I joke about it on Sup Forums but I fucking despise the man now. I never knew he was this awful. The only thing stopping me from driving up there and killing him is the 7 hour drive.

This
If you're not up till 5 you don't belong here

I don't think Newzoids was too bad, the writing reminded me of the early series of Spitting Image that were a bit less refined. Farage barely featured, and anyway, he doesn't have a right to not be mocked.

It's biggest problem was the puppets were shit, no humour in the expressions. Would have been interesting to see if a second season was any more refined.

It's on tv, of course it's going to be shit. It's censored in ways the internet could never be.

Islam is a terrible drug.

It's not that they were making fun of him I had a problem with, it's that it was based on bullshit instead of the truth. Funnily enough there is a second season coming up soon, so we'll see if it improves.

Watched Passion of the Christ. Mel Gibson confirmed for hating Jews.

>it's that it was based on bullshit instead of the truth.
Then you should see Spitting Image, they made up negative character traits for people who seemed too boring to satirise. They made Roy Hattersley spit everywhere whenever he talked and did most of a season with Thatcher as Caligula.

How would you sum up your opinion of the new PM?

Not Islam, they're just Scottish Alcoholics.

Promising start, but only time will tell. Parliament's been on holiday for most of her tenure so far anyway

Too early to tell, parliament is in simmer recess atm so nothing much is happening legislation wise.

a.pomf.cat/ngvthb.webm

Nth for British Space Empire

a.pomf.cat/pyhhwr.webm

Surprisingly relevant today, time is a flat circle.

Finding it really fucking hard to hold my tongue at all this racemixing shit on the TV lads.

Why do you hold your tongue?

Every time I see a shitty advert where its obviously shoved in, it sends me into a rage.

Eternal reminder: race mixing is pushed by Jews

I don't around friends and family. But just saw some girl I'm friends with on goybook share an "our girl" advert on Facebook in which "Our Girl" is snogging some fucking wog.

Felt like commenting "Fucking yids shoving racemixing filth over the jewbox again." Really had to fucking talk myself out of doing it.

Just woke up lads, what have I missed?

Who /fucked sleep pattern/ here?

Who /depression/ here?

Yea it's always fucking Sofa adverts that have it as well.

Never buying from one of those fucking DFS type stores now because of it. I'll pay through the nose for the alternative if I have to.

Just say she wasn't good enough to get a white man, so she had to lower her standards.

>Powell: ‘No, we do not fight for values. I would fight for this country even if it had a communist government.’ Thatcher (it was just before the Argentinian invasion of the Falklands): ‘Nonsense, Enoch. If I send British troops abroad, it will be to defend our values.’ ‘No, Prime Minister, values exist in a transcendental realm, beyond space and time. They can neither be fought for, nor destroyed.’ Mrs Thatcher looked utterly baffled. She had just been presented with the difference between Toryism and American Republicanism

I'm a bit confused by the difference between Toryism and American Republicanism, lads

Also in my dream Oswsld Mosley led a coup comprised of pensioners and. I dreamt about britpols reaction.

Keep your power level calm lad.

Can't do a street stall / knock on doors if you have been outted...

Oh my god that bank advert, think it was barclays with the gay interracial couple proposing in the street. Fash now pls

>barclays with the gay interracial couple proposing in the street

I guess American Republicanism, being a product of the enlightenment, considers its values determined by Reason and set in stone for eternity.

Our way of doing things involves a living 'constitution' open to interpretation and slow incremental acts of government, quite different.

my bad it was Lloyds. @0.22

youtube.com/watch?v=siBRvC9YSc4

Right, I see - and how do you think that this difference would apply to the quote, as in why would Tory Powell fight for a Communist Britain while American Republican Thatcher wouldn't?

>50% of people are dark
>gay proposals
>"this is real life"

Glad I never watch tv any more.

Yeah this gloating over our destruction as a people is sickening. If I notice anything interracial or degenerate in adverts I refuse to use their services, my shitlist is pretty long.

This. Americans are obsessed with the constitution.

Ikr, fucking jews. What can you do tho?

Ad blocker.

I'm not sure. Maybe he thought we'd muddle through it and the nature of freedom loving Anglos would eventually overturn a communist Britain.

Well, I didn't get any response from Sup Forums, so I'll ask here.

What are you're most spooky towns/places/ruins?

Anywhere in the UK is fine. I'm planning a tour.

Requesting the political parties meme that goes:

High Tory > OldLabour > """Conservatives""" > New Labour > etc.

>you're

your*, clearly.

Went nosing around this place a few times. Was pretty fun at night dodging security, climbing through high windows then getting shit scared about various medical equipment/floors that weren't/asbestos.

Don't even know if it's still there now, it was marked for demolition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whittingham_Hospital

There's a couple of places near stoke where I live but there is fuck all else.

I thought the first series was hilarious, the Ed Miliband was spot on

Im not too sure about the new one, havent seen it, but I could already tell it would be a load of Trump-bashing

There used to be this programme called Most Haunted that toured places around the UK were there were lots of ghost sightings. Have a look at the list of sites they went to. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Haunted

English/Scottish Nationalism > Gladstonian Liberals > Old Labour > High Tory

I don't think it's them pushing multiculturalism on us, but rather senior marketing execs think its an easy thing to do to prove you are a modern, fair, forward-thinking company who liberals should definitely buy from

TY lads.

The irony being it's regressive and genocidal.

Jesus Christ you spineless cunt. Just fucking say it without using vague words like "yid", be blunt and to the point.

At worst you'll get a comment saying "lol" followed by a like.

>youtu.be/aYyGhVllGfU

>tfw there used to be open comments when it first went up
>now, not so much

fucking lol

One of the greatest movies of all time. He redeemed himself from trying to divide and conquer shill our country with Braveheart.

Capitalism causes degeneracy tbqh

rule 13

ban this runt

When I saw his face as he sat down I just thought "fikki fikki". I spend too much time here.

I like your Karens

>runt
Fuck off back to Sup Forums

What ads used to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9znA_dwjHw

Kek I'd forgotten about that advert, and when I went to open it up to downvote it turned out a previous me had already downvoted it. Based me.

You can't defeat me I have 4 million IPs.

enjoy your avatar filled shithole rasheed you absolute runt

Lads what was the best time in history to be an Englishman?

Who /drunk but sobered up and now can't get to sleep/ here?

Now.

Have faith lad. You already won lifes lottery once.

Man I just want Sturgeon to go fucking mental and just declare independence so we can remind the Jock bastards a thing or two.

in 15 years.

It's not over yet

1939-1945

They have some of our military assets like submarine pens. We should launch a preemptive strike desu

If you're 20 now, I'd say when you're about 50

For the average person, probably the early 1960s

So far? 1870-1914

However I think we've got better times ahead.

Edwardian period and Victorian era, esp. Gladstone rule

>>Theresa May launches race audit of public services

Whats this shit?
Trying to force more pakis in to the police?

I want them to leave, wait for the SNP to fuck it up as they base their entire economy on oil and watch Glasgow burn as the students protest at their precious university now charge fees to compensate. Then after all that annex them with zero rights

t. Eternal Anglo

It depends what the audit finds.

You only do an audit on yourself if you expect to like the results.

>inb4 the audit will find that life chances for poor working class white kids are shocking.
>inb4 May will set about trying to change that.