Black cheerleading coach has black girls force white girls into splits

youtube.com/watch?v=7vGjFEB47ZQ

What are some films about hate crimes against whites that will go unpunished?

Has there ever been a greater mistake in history than bringing millions of niggers to the United States as slaves and letting them stay after they were freed?

Cannot wait for this to be on Tucker Carlson's show by tonight or tomorrow.

white people want to be oppressed SO bad

Fuck white people

ouch

Unironically this

No. Dealing with these animals is exhausting.

She'll find some other white, privileged way to walk. Who cares?

Would this be news if the teacher was white?

Probably treating them like they were less than people for centuries, forcing them to develop a culture based around opposition to whites.

Yes, letting the jews in.

Yes and if the girl was black it would be a national story right now.

no one's ever had to force a white girl to spread her legs

So what is the issue here? You go into cheerleading or some type of martial arts, you learn to do the splits. Typical snowflake Sup Forumstards.

Black KINGS giving up their spacefaring civilization was pretty silly

Hahaha yes we do, and as soon as we actually are, we may try to genocide a race or split the atom and nuke a country. So please keep it up black people, you'll piss us all off eventually and then you will know how horrible white people can be.

Bringing them here to be slaves in the first place.
White people are so lazy.
If they're not owning slaves, they're refusing to work cheap and just hire immigrants and pay them under the table.

dont forget the riots, a visit to obama

Fucking hell, niggers are evil.

Those tears of pleasure white bois. The exotic Black male tends to create these emotions in your females.

this is why china is beating us at the olympics
no pain no glory

Letting jews in resulted in letting black people in.

they had literally millions of years to develop their own civilization, but they still had to had it handed to them from real people

>living in a country with niggers
LMAO. Do Americans really do this?

that's just the way it's done

*SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

If it was a white coach, white students and the girl being pushed down black then yes

My point exactly.

They have never developed anything. Look at Africa. It was shit and still is shit and the countries doing best are the ones that White people ruled.

they wuz kings you stupid white girls

Exactly they're white, what do they have to pissed about?

Yeah, when you redefine the term civilization to whatever bullshit you want, it's pretty easy to exclude other races.

Literally what SJWs do.

So? They do this shit to 3 year olds in China, suddenly it's racist?

The funniest part was that they were brought to America by Jewish-owned slave ships.

She keeps looking into the camera

lol who cares

>tearing muscle and ligaments
>the way it's done

Yeah, sure. Sounds like a great way to train. I personally tear my pectorials every time I bench press.

yeah no one considers mud huts and jumping high in the air civilization

Sub-saharan Africans have never accomplished anything though.

>the countries doing best are the ones that White people ruled
Yeah nice birth rates and refugee crisis, retard.

Asians are objectively dominating the globe. America is only superior in terms of their military now. That's it.

Should have gotten one of the black dudes from the basketball team to strut aroun naked. White girls woulf have spread them wide with no effort.

>There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...
2. On shipping blacks back to Africa:

>In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, "It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, pari passu [on an equal basis], filled up by free white laborers."
3. On outlawing slavery in the south (before the rebellion).

I> have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.
4. On equality:

>I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.
5. On inter-racial marriage:

>Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

Even Lincoln was redpilled on the niggers.

thats l i t e r a l l y how muscle grow you dummy lmao

who cares, it's just a white whore.

Hopefully the school and the coach get the shit sued out of them.

They get their feelings hurt being called racist, so they want to say they're oppressed so they can play victims as well.
Sad, really.
They STILL don't know how good theu have it.
White people just want to stay in their little bubble.

Thats literally how you grow muscle, twiglet

This has nothing to do with race anyone is capable of doing something like this. You have white mother's giving plastic surgery to their kids and other ridiculous shit. Back to Sup Forums with this race baiting shit.

Accomplishments occur at the individual level. You haven't accomplished anything either

i'm surprised it took this long for this story to make it to Sup Forums
what was the hold up?

>replying to DYELs

hahahahaha

I'm diamonds right now

Have you ever picked something up from the floor?

Hahahaha americans are such fucking savages

Like every major human achievement happened in cooperation

Who else fapped?

Not true and you don't know me. Also not an argument. Answer my post.

So what is Ethiopia?

Probably all the other numale liberals