Monarchy countries are in an extinction crisis

monarchy countries are in an extinction crisis

Attached: Monarchies_of_the_world.png (1357x628, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrldHMTJ_pM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you exactly mean by extinction crisis?

probably because the monarchs dont care about their own countries and let in 3rd worlders

Not for long

Attached: 1511873272980.png (636x662, 137K)

Republics are a mistake.

Attached: 129[1].jpg (537x416, 26K)

stupid republicans rule the world

The monarchs don't have that power

wannabe

Attached: c13dceabcb143acd6c9298265d618a9f.png (723x587, 460K)

I blame the jewmasonry

I wish

I hate how people worship the royal family here, it's so pathetic. Monarchy has done nothing but destroy this country.

I bet you're one of those people who wants a fucking republic, you cuck

Kill all landlords and royalists

Attached: aylmao.jpg (1200x1200, 194K)

fucking this, nigga

If you had any knowledge of history in this country you would know that every single one of our rulers between the 14th and 18th century were expansionists zealots who kept starting wars for literally no reason other than to subjugate and expand their borders, but always ended up losing and killing thousands of danes in the process for basically nothing. They barely did anything to develop the country so we couldn't keep up in technological advancements and famines were frequent.

I know more then enough about what our royalty did in the past. Past being the keyword here.
But I am wondering if you're one of those who wants a fucking republic of all things

I am not saying we should change the government form, I only said that I don't like how people suck the dicks of the royal family when there are literally no grounds to do so. They are useless people and a complete money drain.

Monarchy is stable now, though it's a bit sad when you consider pic related. WW1 and WW2 were the biggest causes of abolition, the world is more stable today. Most people today don't understand the importance of tradition, but on the other hand most people don't feel strongly one way or the other about monarchy and so they're safe for now. I think in Georgia most people actually support the restoration, and a few other countries have a significant minority of monarchists.

Attached: monarchies_1900.png (1425x630, 31K)

>I AM THE SENATE
they could at least say something about it, they plenty of political clout, and monarchs like the one in the UK do have the power to make political changes.

Is this a prime example?

Are you on drugs?

Not at all. Our dearest prince Chuck opinions and limited political maneuvers are long standing point of criticism of him. The british monarch is just a glorified ambassador except at some really serious political crisis and even so he acts in consonance with the parliament.

A bit drunk yeah

The monarch is sort of there to safeguard democracy, the few times where monarchs or governors general have used political powers usually resulted in constitutional crises (although everything worked out for the best, so that's comforting)

I'm very sorry to china and kore about their monarch

The thing is that the former royals most of time are more of an hindrance and political inept than anything. I not even talking about overly campaign of their part but the majority are simply that uninterested, not even making moves behind the curtains. One can complement types like D. Duarte of Portugal, but they are the minority amongst former royals.
And i'm not even counting the royals who are just too religious to do a serious restorationist work, like the brazilian imperial family.
t. monarchist

But if they actually exercised it they would be out on their arse in a flash
youtube.com/watch?v=LrldHMTJ_pM

The chinese monarchy fell due their own retarded isolationist view, they became too detached of their own people. Remember that when an emperor tried some serious steps towards reform and modernization he was locked up.
>Korea monarchy
Korea was always a vassal state, their monarchy was a nominal one more than anything.

That's an interesting find you got there. But from what i read Charles won't use his name as a regnal one due bad associations to the last king Charles.

>that vid
This but unironically

Good, nz should cut ties to that old bag and become a republic

Chales II was based (and died a Catholic) and Charles I was a pretty good guy beheaded by corrupt assholes, what bad association would there be?

>Canada is one of the few monarchic countries left in the Americas

Canada delenda est

eat shit oilmonkey

Attached: american french cooperation.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

God bless France, god bless the USA, and god bless Latin America

Attached: french revolution.jpg (489x453, 124K)

Also Switzerland and San Marino, but they were non-revolutionary. France and Brazil had been monarchies within living memory in 1900 as well.

are monarchies the only countries in the world with culture?

Attached: 5pV45pD.png (1984x1736, 168K)

I can't compliment tax havens. Schweiz do what schweiz want, but it's not a model for other countries to follow.

France however is a large country, that survived Napoleon and invigorated itself multiple times to ever approximate the ideals of a republic.

These polls pretty wildly fluctuate and I mostly consider them bullshit, but it's nice to see high numbers in Georgia and Serbia

Reminder that Britain is a crowned republic

Attached: The-Monument.jpg (968x640, 243K)

>Dutch
traitors

Attached: Netherlands Batavian Revolution Krayenhoff_Daendels_1795.jpeg.jpg (1200x899, 240K)

At least to our monarch, they have little power now.
and this , removing the monarch = erasing your country tradition = removing the past and identities. when it comes to that, you don't have anything to support your claimants during crucial times. At least to our monarch, they're the ones who keep everything historical from the past in their special vault even if they've lost to the enemies. If you have nothing of the past to connect the present, that's when (((they))) will take advantage of taking control of the confused mere peasants.

When my treatise on Monarchy drops everything will change.

Attached: skrillex.png (770x430, 678K)

UK is rapidly losing its culture, and core principles that made it the most influential countries in the world, so I would say no.

British culture is just a cum-sock of German, Danish, and French culture

Don't you mean the USA

hey poo wheres tigger last time i saw him he was talking shit about china and human rights.

Shut up subject, citizens are superior

but MEX
you have many lords

Attached: UnivData_cartels-1200x828.png (1200x828, 642K)

kek

The whole revolution shebang. Remember that Charles basically went against the parliament and lost.
>the first one was a catholic
Remember that even today catholics can't be crowned monarchs in the UK. Not really a good reference for the british establishment.

>blue islands

Attached: 25605207208.png (665x662, 422K)

Monarchy is basically originated from gang scums successfully fooled people into believng they are demigods.

but they're demigods

fuck off you bloody commy chinky Korean bastard

They are

You know what to do

Attached: louis xvi execution.jpg (1600x1038, 683K)

poor uncle Louis
his subject were ruined

A revolution which ended creating an emperor followed by 2 kings and another emperor?

revolution suck

Attached: Louis_Charles_of_France5.jpg (1063x1304, 734K)

fuck monarchies desu
except the habsburgs, they were cool