Poland does it again!!

euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/baltic-states-against-eu-sanctions-on-poland/

>Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have confirmed that they are against imposing EU sanctions on Poland for alleged breaches to the rule of law.

Could v4+balts the new powerhouse within the eu?

Attached: 2000px-Poland_map_flag.svg.png (2000x1861, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsNfpEPTZjI
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc
newsmax.com/Newsfront/europe-poll-muslim-migration/2017/02/08/id/772664/
amazon.com/Next-100-Years-Forecast-Century/dp/0767923057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

wew
that is unexpected

Baltics for once don't suck superpower's dicks to decieve Poland?
Maybe there is chance for friendship after all.

kek fuck you Merkel

>v4 + balt
>powerhouse

OH NO NO NO

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Why not? They got the factories, their IT sector is good and with higher wages they can reduce, or even reverse, the brain drain.

You people have no idea how gravely situation in Poland has deteriorated in recent months. The sooner the sanctions are imposed the better - because when it's too late, there will be no other solution but to kick Poland out of EU permanently.

Attached: 1474557511694703846.jpg (740x555, 99K)

Is he mad that Russians killed his twin?

GOD BLESS POLAND

He is said to suffer from a developing mental illness. So at this point we are flying without the pilot and everyone is too cucked to ask where we're heading

>Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have confirmed that they are against imposing EU sanctions on Poland for alleged breaches to the rule of law.
Of course they are. Poland protects their airspace against unexpected visits from Russian aircrafts.

inb4 pootin invades the baltics

>You people have no idea how gravely situation in Poland has deteriorated in recent months
what happened?
what sanctions?
what did poland do

BRAVO POLAND!

Attached: 1447884164393.jpg (600x571, 57K)

God bless the V4 and god bless the Baltics.

Attached: 1508115259017.jpg (352x550, 284K)

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I AM IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 13K)

based BALTS, finally waking up to their bigger brother.

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.jpg (684x912, 110K)

It's already reached that point. Well if they THIS desperate to be invaded by Russia.... well you don't stop a man from repeatedley running into a spear head first

Look Poland, we here are your backyard. And we will fight to be as such. Except Lithuania maybe. You are literally bros and AFAIK we wanted Intermarium.
youtube.com/watch?v=nsNfpEPTZjI

Daily reminder Kasczynski is a russian double agent

Attached: GettyImages-142637349-714x488.jpg (714x488, 89K)

Together they have roughly 1 mio people. What are they able to decide?

They get a fine too, if they side with Poland.

He's a Jew.

It was a mistake of giving the "former" soviet members equal say. They have proven time and time again that they care little if at all for europe and are just in it for themselves and or the Kremlin

>suck dicks
>fuck you Merkel
If you don't get any money anymore you are basically bankrupt. The EU is keeping you alive and you complain about it.

There is a reason why the UK left

Fucking cunts. It was their idea to begin with for fucks sake. No germanic country wanted this. They thought this would take power away from Russia.

Ah yes. Because Germans and Austrians care so much about Europe. You proved how much you care by starting both world wars, slaughtering ethnic Europeans whiter than you by using industrial genocide methods and now you flood entire Europe with negroes and arabs, people not native to those lands.

Good job, you g*Rmanic subhumans. Worse than Joos. After all, they picked up that autism from you.

we all know
he'll be sent to siberia

And yet still we are the reason there is ANY wealth on this content filled with LAZY Slavs! Were it not for us, you'd still be living in soviet commieblock conditions like the 90s

Germany has more commieblocks than Poland you alpinid low IQ moron.

The diffrence being we do it because of effiency not out of NECESSITY

W-what is of literally happening??? Did I sleep under a rock during which the Commonwealth restored or what?
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_commonwealth2.jpg (920x838, 289K)

Keep telling yourself that, Adi.

You are distracting from the subject desu. I don't dislike Poland. But I hate your recent practices. I'm fine with supporting you financially, if you wouldn't chimp out everytime and play the fucking victim of the EU.

your time is over sven, hand back the stolen goods or get plumbed

I thought eesti was nordic

What happens when they realize their true power?

Attached: 1519433687040.jpg (1600x1128, 497K)

>But I hate your recent practices.
guess who hates your recent practices
the rest of europe
newsmax.com/Newsfront/europe-poll-muslim-migration/2017/02/08/id/772664/

Send him to Srbja

L-Litwa, I...

A bit right wing Pole here, but with every month passing I agree more and more with what you wrote.

Oh no! The poles are waking up! Shut it down!

Attached: putin-worried-about-his-next-meal.jpg (390x293, 24K)

We wouldn't chimp out if you didn't mismanage the whole rapefugee fiasco, now everything turned into a spiral of shitflinging

What exactly has changed for you personally because of refugees? How do they impact your daily life?

Oh, you're that "if you don't obey every word of Brussels you obviously are Putin's mindless puppet" autist, aren't you?

we need dversity

Fortunately nothing, and I want it to stay that way.

>Could v4+balts the new powerhouse within the eu?

Attached: 1498393351895.gif (250x250, 313K)

Not really you can fling literal shit at Juncker if you wish. But in a Union you gotta work together. Especially if a despot wants to invade YOU so he can keep his oligarch cronies happy and not be executed himself.

you aren't even proper europe poolack

Attached: a polish gentleman.png (750x990, 277K)

for 99% of germans nothing has changed either. They may see a headscarf, big deal. Refugees NEVER leave the cities. so for the vast majority their existance is completley and absolutley irrelevant.

friendly reminder to ignore this iranian autist under austrian flag, he's anallly devastated with Poland, arguing with a rock would be way more productive

And did we affect you in any way with this. They are all here and we are fine. Now keep your shit to yourself and stop complaining Hitler Jr.

>Refugees NEVER leave the cities.

Nonsense you idiot shitskin. Decentral accomodation of asylum seekers is specifically the reason why they're everywhere know, even on the countryside.

and it's nothing we personally voted for

>poles descending from tatars
what a retarded statement

A couple of refugees in the countryside too scared to leave beyond the area of their home and the supermarket. Ohh nooo what ever will we do?

Just admit you're at the very least a turkroach

why don't the baltic states and poland just take over leadership of the eu from germany? wouldn't euros like it better than having the smug germans in charge?

why doesn't the west coast and democrats just take over leadership of the US from A? wouldn't muricans like it better than having the smug burger in charge?

You caught him, i realised he is a turk when he tried so hard to justify his "innocent" presence in Austria

>They may see a headscarf, big deal.
And I don't to see any headscarfs in my homeland. Not a big deal for you, big deal for me.
Do whatever you want to your own country, but don't force that bullshit on others.

>don't to
*don't want to
Time to sleep

>Powerhouse
LMAOOOOOOOLL HAHAAHAHAJAHAH
Belgium and netherlands alone have a higher nominal gdp than muhh v4+balts
Also balts+v4: 70mln population
While nether+belgium less than 30mln population

Why do polakks never have arguments and resort to ad hominems and shitflinging?
Low iq maybe?

oh hi volga german, haven't see you in a while, how are these vacations going?

You know i am right when you ignore my accusation
Stay deluded, you never experienced a real polakk bydlo

what do you want to discuss?, that there are shitty people in Poland and with Polish origin?, wow I'm shocked, Poland BTFO

Attached: 1496199209955.jpg (361x330, 13K)

what ad hominems? are you his bf?, that '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''austrian'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' revealed himself time ago as an iranian or iranian diaspora (very autistic) who is always in every poland related thread showing his butthurt at poles for being ''racist'' and ''intolerant'' with ''''''poor''''' refugees, I've had arguments with him already, I don't even bother anymore

>Arguments
Lmao funny the only thing I've seen from your posts is muhh iranian diaspora muhh
While he actually argues on a semi serious level you shitfling all the time
Its obvious he knows more about your """godsend""" pooland than you

what part of
>I don't even bother anymore
you didn't understand?, I don't waste my time with him so obviously I wasn't going to enter his game ITT as I don't even bother with you since you said you did this because you were on vacations and had too much free time :^)

You don't waste time with him yet you still reply to him
Seem like you bother more than enough
I wouldnt want to be held the truth before my eyes that poland is 2nd world shit hole either if I was in your place, so I understand why you pull off negative remark after remark towards him ;)

>So at this point we are flying without the pilot and everyone is too cucked to ask where we're heading
Isn't that just normal Polish politics?

>you still reply to him
when did I do that?
>poland is 2nd world
shocking news!, how will I even recover?, I always thought out of nowhere that Poland was a superpower and 1st world!1
honestly I find your baits quite fun sometimes

>, I always thought out of nowhere that Poland was a superpower and 1st world!1
Lmao people know who you are, dont lie
Also it is poland is 2nd world snithole, madame

Why are Eastern Europeans and Eastern Euroboos such uneducated illiterate retards who like to base their entire national policy around their feelings? Eastern Europe should be placed under joint Franco-German colonial control until they are civilized.

>people know who you are, dont lie
and?, what do they know? that I'm a polandboo?, and you believe I'm such because I think Poland is 1st world and a superpower?, I thought I clarified that in all my threads but whatever makes you sleep at night...
(You), there ya go buddy

My words, my friend
Nothing wrong with worshipping poleshits, but you are beyond deluded and spread lies and fakenews all over this board
Just change your flag to polish finally

For the time being, on political pull and influence. Your economies are developing as well, so why not see it as a possible scenario?

>you are beyond deluded and spread lies and fakenews all over this board
it's not like that mate, you need evidence to support statements like this, really, spreading lies like that is a very rude thing to do.-
>Just change your flag to polish finally
I wish I could honestly

>national policy around their feelings?
What feelings? Not wanting to turn into a western european vassal? It's very understandable and practical tbqh.

roasted

Then Friedman was right

amazon.com/Next-100-Years-Forecast-Century/dp/0767923057

Attached: lithuania and gay.jpg (633x839, 147K)

>Decentral accomodation of asylum seekers is specifically the reason
Yeah like spreading the barbaric custom of halal animal sacrifice like a bunch of fucking cucks.

Halal food is why they tended to cluster in cities, because only a limited amount of butchers were willing to participate in such backwards methods. But now you're encouraging it, good to fucking know

Just join the Ottomans and be done with it.

>fag central talking shit

When is Russia going to pay reparations?

Attached: 1509655030703.png (627x1183, 1.05M)

Attached: 1513809578688.png (731x709, 48K)

Average Polack is both whiter and more European than some Austrian mutt.

It is scientifically proven that gay people can't be Lithuanians.

AHAHAHAHHA GET FUCKED MERKEL

Holy kek its nice to see the Baltic states working with Poland for once. At this point its pretty clear that if they don't stand together they will fall individually.

Really suprised about this to be honest
Nothing against Poles, but I think Poland should be punished for not following EU rules they agreed upon and undermining democracy

>there will be no other solution but to kick Poland out of EU permanently
HOORAY

Ted?

> German
> saying that others should be punished for breaching EU rules

You are the largest breaker of EU rules Hans. And Poland didn't legally break any agreement because the concept of " European Values " is vague as fuck.

>they are unquestionably descended from Tartar ancestors
Jesus Christ... Whoever wrote that is a fucking retard.

Attached: 10313328_705767892803666_1899917032136720022_n.jpg (960x637, 81K)

Poland is very important ally to Estonia so this is understandable desu.

Chance for all of you to overthrow German hegemony.

I though Denmark and US does now.