Where will we go when Sup Forums dies

You'll go back to red dit you stupid fuck

Outside.
Just kidding probably Infiniteyy Chan

If you're not too old by then

One of us generation z kids will make a VR Sup Forums

Post pepes please.

hell

As someone who has been here since 2006 I thought Sup Forums would have died years ago.
I've stopped wondering when and now I just enjoy it while it's here.

Infinity Chan.

we will die with it

i wish someone would destroy it

Probably some Sup Forums page in TOR.

I WILL BECOME A MARTYR FOR OUR ALMIGHTY LORD KEK!!!

I'm not sure, Sup Forums is in a pretty weird place right now because all the alternatives to it actually cost quite a bit to run and are backed by investors. Censorship is pretty much woven into their DNA because they're beholden to advertisers. Sup Forums has gotten a LOT softer as it has gotten more exposure and moot got worried about getting V& but it still isn't nearly as censored as other sites.

Other sites are also increasingly self-censoring themselves.

I'm not really sure where 4chans base goes from here. Sup Forums is not really a site that would be made today, and all the big new social media sites are picture/video based because every kid is growing up with a camera/video camera in his pocket and I don't understand them.

The only way Sup Forums will die will be if it becomes redundant i.e. if our narrative enters the mainstream. This is nothing but desirable. Once this viewpoint infiltrates public life there will be no need for a separate and largely hidden forum of discussion.

Who really thinks that if Hillary is elected she will kill boards like Sup Forums?

This

You'll live on in my heart forever user

You guys ever get the feeling we might be part of a dying group of people? I feel parallels to the decline of Usenet, IRC, and something awful. Communities that dissolved and sort of just got assimiliated into other communities and never really got replaced. I think that is what is going to happen to Sup Forums, I don't think it will be like myspace to facebook, or digg to reddit, i think user dies with Sup Forums.

>implying it hasn't been dead since snacks got ousted

>Implying I will go anywhere
We will all be separated, but I still have Alex Jones, PJW, David Duke and other Right Wing YT channels

Imageboards will never die, even if this one should.

No, and here's why. The mystique of Sup Forums continues to draw in new users. We're still considered the "dark corner" of the clear net and with that comes the draw.

Many people are beginning to see the world for what it is, an elaborate con, and the "traditional" social media sites unintentionally reinforce this realization with their censorship.

This site remains, as it has since the beginning, one of the few truly free social message boards.

It's a big deal to many and the liberating effect it has on its users is infectious.

i hope that this ride will never end

Everything comes to an end. I only hope the message lives on forever

But Usenet and IRC still exist and are used by those that have always used it. Once imageboards go out of fashion they will still be used by all the old *channers. Literally nothing will stop us unless the internet ceases to exist, like that old Sup Forums cartoon, and then we can lament to ourselves about all the good old times.

All the friends I've made, All the conversations Ive had, All the photos Ive shared, All the stories Ive told and read, All the people Ive met on this board. I wonder if they remember me, because I remember each and everyone of them.

you will get banned for posting autistic frogs on cripplechan.

tl:dr hell

idk but Sup Forums really changed my life since i discovered Sup Forums i stopped playing games and really i don't know how would i fill my free time without Sup Forums yeah someone would say go outside and meet real people i try it and it was awful anyway i think that is more usefull to stay on Sup Forums in free time than playing games first i cam here because i wantent to improve my english and i think that i did it well yeah maybe an english speaker could find many flaws in my grammar but i'm happy that i advanced so well that i don't need subs for movies anymore and it's funny that i learned english from nothing since we used to do nothing at enlish lessons when i was at school

we can finally go outside

A revision
idk, but Sup Forums really changed my life. Since I discovered Sup Forums, I've stopped playing video games and I don't really know how I would fill up my free time without Sup Forums. Yeah, one may say go outside and meet real people, but I've tried it, and it was awful. Anyways, I think that it's more useful to browse Sup Forums in my free time, than to play video games. I first came here because I wanted to improve my English. I think that I've done it pretty well; maybe an English speaker could find a lot of flaws in my grammar, but I'm happy that I've advanced to the point where I don't need subs for movies anymore. It's funny. I've learned English from basically nothing, since we use to do nothing in my English classes at school.

tu vorbestii engleza mai biene dacut yo vorbesc romana

>4-2chan
>4+3chan
>4+Sup Forums

plenty of choices faggot

Nice

He's dead already.

thanks i know that i have a lot to improve
also revision
>tu vorbestii engleza mai biene dacut yo vorbesc romana
tu vorbesti engleza mai bine decat vorbesc eu romana

i'm going to sleep
Noapte Buna all

i will retreat into my gym cuck shed, and lift weights until i have left humanity behind

To the racewar my friends

what's with eight chins? Sup Forums is the biggest on eight chins

but Sup Forums is easier to use than Reddit

After a point web page design slows down