Which country to emigrate to?

I'm a married white Christian American male who wants to raise children, preferably somewhere rural and with little government intervention. While I'm confident my current living situation in America will remain safe for several years, if Shillary is elected, I need to realistically start planning for where to go next.

Considerations:
>No degree or certificates
>want to live in truly rural area, utilities not necessary
>poor, like most millennials, but could liquidate enough to get started somewhere else

At this point, I'm thinking Russia or Poland, or perhaps a compromise for Alaska, or truly rural Canada. I want/need to have guns to be self-sufficient and hunt for meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
youtu.be/7T7NHA7CWX4
youtube.com/watch?v=3BtPunDYhII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chile

Do you realise your own country is probably the best for you? You just want to live some kind of exotic experience in a foreign land

>You just want to live some kind of exotic experience in a foreign land
No, I truly, truly do not. At all. Leaving is absolutely a last resort for me.

And Canada is hardly exotic.

Norway

I don't receive any government assistance. I just don't live a decadent lifestyle.

Is there affordable rural land in Norway?

have you asked you wife? what about your children, will they be happy only watching the world go by?

Sorry for being a fudd, but source on OPs pic?

Why don't have have family keeping you where you are? Are you so disgusting, antisocial and unlikeable that you have no social bonds to anyone you live around?

>Are you so disgusting, antisocial and unlikeable that you have no social bonds to anyone you live around?

If my options are stay and have all future generations live unfulfilling lives under an increasingly oppressive regime, or leave and meaningfully decrease that risk, then I will always choose to leave.

Yes to wife, no kids yet.

Not sure what you mean. People that live/work in suburban/urban areas are significantly less happy and fulfilled.

/r/ this video

newfoundland. it'll be pretty easy to learn the language too

I bet you're some of the riff-raff that should never have been let into the country. You probably have no colonial ancestry. You deserve death

Finland

Anywhere in New Zealand outside Auckland and Wellington.

I'll be moving to Canada specifically to spite you, now.

Fucking leaf. Holy Hell.

>will they be happy only watching the world go by
when will this meme die

kids don't wanna live on a farm anymore. not when they have access to computers and can see the rest of the world

>WOW HOW CAN ANYONE NOT BE A ROOTLESS COSMOPOLITAN LIKE MYSELF

source

to move to Poland, you'd have to learn polish or you wouldn't be able to assimilate.

also you'd be depressed, because hardly anyone over 30 speaks english and those who can, aren't that good at it

source: lived in poland until 16 and moved here

Isn't Russia offering a big payout to foreigners that want to live off the land in Siberia? I would suggest NZ where there is lots of rural areas that aren't frozen for half the year where everybody owns hunting guns and the government has zero presence, but if you don't have a degree or money it is hard to enter. Sames goes for any Western country unless you can come off as an Arab/African refugee. If possible, you should spend the next few years getting qualified in a trade/skill that is in-demand in countries that appeal to you. That is the easiest route I believe.

Canada is pretty similar to us, they're liberal too, but not as demonic as some of the people here.

>but if you don't have a degree or money it is hard to enter.

But how do you explain the 70'000 chinks and shitskins that entered your country this year alone? Even if they are all highly skilled surely the labor market would be saturated by this point for a country as small as NZ?

This biker is such a huge fucking pussy. Picking a fight but he won't take off his helmet, which basically makes him invincible LOL

you could probably get a 100 acres for $100,000
in newfoundland

while that's a great deal, I don't need 100 acres and can't afford that much

If prices are that reasonable, I'd probably buy 5 or 10 acres to restart my homestead.

> People that live/work in suburban/urban area are less happy and fulfilled

Get a marketable skill, tard.

On the other hand, please go. If you lack the nuts to stay and try to help fix it, we're better off without you.

Is this what "nu-male" means?

might that fo 40,000
a friend lived there, he goes back all the time for antique cars, radios ect

stay in the US, you have no qualities any other country would desire you for.

I have no interest in restructuring my life to have to work more. If you mean to imply that would make me/my family happier, you're kidding yourself. I'm fine with my palette of skills being mostly outdoor and homestead-related.

But I guess processing my own wood and eating meat that I hunt makes me a nu-male, right? :^)

I guess I have some research to do.

Mexico man, we love white americans; only if you are stupid you get your head chopped.

might get that for $40,000

I don't read my own posts

In all honesty, I'm not really sure which countries have a strong conservative social structures.

- I suppose that there's Russia (somewhat conservative in the aspect of them promoting larger families for population growth).

- Developed Latin countries - (They are pretty conservative actually. They just tend to vote Democrat in America due to government/open boarder promises).

- Asian countries like China, Singapore, Japan, etc. (Smaller cities within those countries are conservative in nature).

- America - (Smaller towns/mostly underpopulated states (Maine, Vermont, North Dakota, etc.).

I find average citizens in general to mostly lean conservative in general. It's really just media outlets in general which tend to be more liberal in nature.

we love sjws and bitches

You're a little bitch-boy who wants to run to where the living is already decent, yet you expect the people there to do whatever they need to to accomodate you.

Can't find the video but some guy followers a fat meximan and his girlfriend on a motorcycle for nearly killing him or something on the road. They argue for a short while with the meximan being very aggressive at the start, the motorcycle man punches his shit into the earth for touching his bike.

What makes you think anywhere else wants you?

I literally don't want people to do anything at all to accommodate me, Pierre.

I don't accept any benefits and don't intend to. I want to buy a piece of land and create a homestead, just like I have here, to have the most autonomy I reasonably can.

What part of anything I've posted indicates I "expect the people there to do whatever they need to to accommodate me?"

Does it? Does giving up and running away when things get tough make you one?

What I'm sure of is that it's contemptible.

So why not do it in your own country?

Or maybe he doesn't want to build a great nation so that dirty migrants can get it for them, like what is happening in Europe. Hillary will become Merkel

Canada or Alaska. Seriously, you should just move to Alaska because it's basically a different country.

>he'll make this argument

>but won't talk about how Obama is Ivy League educated and lived a sheltered, privileged lifestyle for his entire life and somehow ALSO understands the struggles of ghetto niggers

Saskatchewan

Canada's pretty sweet in general. Ontario's somewhat fucked right now because the premier is incompetent though. I've heard bad things about Alberta too. I'd recommend Manitoba or Saskatchewan. British Columbia is lovely if you don't mind living next to hippies and hipsters, think a less obnoxious and colder California. If you speak French or are good with languages at all Quebec is OK, you can do fine with just English but expect a few dirty looks. Anything East of Quebec I don't really recommend, but if you don't mind shit weather and having absolutely no big cities nearby, give it a shot.

nobody said that

Alaska would be tough, but it appeals to me. I'd have to learn to fur trap or something like that, since the land I could realistically afford will almost certainly not have enough growing season to afford me food through the winter.

>Anything East of Quebec I don't really recommend, but if you don't mind shit weather and having absolutely no big cities nearby, give it a shot.

Sounds good to me. The less population density, the more feasible my lifestyle is.

I guess you want indios as your neighbors.

youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

lets see what happens if the vote republican, right?

The less they bother my homestead, the better.

or gun manufacturers/lobbyists

Heck, if you really want to be left alone might as well head up for the Territories. But I'd say you'd have a better bet getting a farm or something in the West. The East is mostly fishing, and it's poor as fuck, but you could probably make a go of it. Bonus points if you have Irish or Scottish background. Northern Ontario or BC probably has the best weather/scenery, and most of the nicest people I've ever met are from either of those places, but you'd have to put up with a fair bit of liberal bullshit and politics. Just stay away from Alberta, it's kind of like Texas or one of the southern states that's at war between crazy traditionalist rednecks and dumbfuck SJWs.

nobody wants to bother crazy ppl

anywhere but a western nation. the last men of the west are not long for this world.

yeah, like when I drowned my roommate in a bathtub and the government sued the water processing plant for making the water that killed my roommate. Good times!

lov ya bro

bro don't worry the Trump of Gondor has already been sounded Donald is on his way.

youtu.be/7T7NHA7CWX4

abandon thread, it has been infiltrated by leafs

I'm over half Irish, so that part should be doable.

I'm okay with being in an economically depressed area, really. The only things I have to buy are food, when I can't produce enough, and the occasional tool or part. I require very little money.

I appreciate the first-hand info.

NZ, you would be just like most people there.

Man this fucker is so punchable.

One of the most expensive countries to live in.

I was just about to make a similar image.
Nice quads by the way.

>every time he says your mom's a whore

TEN FEET TALLER

Poland and Russia have strong influence of government beside being conservative in social/cultural way

New Zealand. South island if white, anything else north island. Be prepared to sacrifice good Internet.

No degree or real money. Your only option is Alaska

yeah i was going to mention this as well, way less bullshit just pack up and go, some beautiful rugged country up there

happy easter or whatever

I went there on a vacation. If you can bear the cold it is worth it. Alaska is so clean compared to other parts of america.

Here's the vid.

Don't come to Manitoba. It's a shithole. Go to either Sask, Alberta, or anywhere in the Maritimes provided you can find work there

AVOID: BC (Chinkland) Ontatio (Cuckville) Quebec (Self Explanatory) Manitoba (Native paradise)

>no degree or certificate
no way in hell is he getting in this country.

I'm actually thinking of moving over there.

He won't get in this country simply because he's white.

The last time I met white immigrant in Canada, was another Russian guy a few months ago. Our immigration policies only accept Chinks and Brown people

>>want to live in truly rural area, utilities not necessary
Bieszczady would suit you, there are a lot of people there living like that (out of choice). It's like our tiny Alaska.

But
>I want/need to have guns to be self-sufficient and hunt for meat.
You can forget about Poland then.
Hunting as a mean of survival is dead in this country and members of the Polish Hunters Association are more concerned with conservation of wildlife (through population control and reintroduction of species) rather than shooting because muh food.

South Georgia island ,close to Antarctica ,it even has an abandoned whaling processing town,lots of Fish around