Why is legal immigration so fucking difficult?

>be me
>tired of this shithole, decide to try and move somewhere else
>control engineer, ok job, around 25K burger bucks in savings
>check out australia, since apparently it has some visa programs
>send all my paperwork, no response
>try netherlands, send all my paperwork, pay for the college credentials validation
>pass, go to the embassy
>"we're full, Ahmed and his 40 kids are filling up all immigration quotas"

seriously fuck this shit, they make it so the only way you get to even be considered is to either throw a tantrum over muh racism or be a millionare

I just want to live in a place that my efforts don't go to waste, why is this so fucking impossible?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=mizrahi jews
youtu.be/b7L7nQJECBY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mexico
>Not running the border

good lad.

It's ironic, right? I bet he's even partly white.

hey tacobowl.

Perhaps you could climb your way up the ranks and be the next vincente fox or el chapo? guide your people amigo.

Try being a criminal, we'd let you in and set you up with full benefits

tough to get a head when you're in mexico, i guess.

also, dubs.

You need a company in the country you're trying to move to to sponsor your immigration.

because the world is being flooded with rapeugees. Not because it's neccessary, but because the west is having it's cake and eating it too by draining the east's economy and absorbing it's population, the cream at the top doesn't give a fuck about normies, it's all about increasing production.

fix your country instead of running like a pathetic swine

I think that prior to the rapefugee crisis you would get in
legal immigration is the perfect immigration
only real hardworking people will get in (in a small amount)
only good people will get in, and ideally stay a minority or be bred out.

not the other way around.

Cross the border here illegally, Obama will personally pardon you and give you free healthcare.

On a serious note, legal immigration is very difficult. I have heard Germany and Brittain are in need of skilled labor (I guess Ahmed isn't ask skilled as they thought) so try there, I'm positive they're in need of control engineers.

All the illegal rats make legal immigration a pain in the ass

Mexicans are all partly white. They "mixed" with the European conquerors

Honest question Juan, where is the problem in working for some Mexican business in Mexico?

Aside from the shitty pay this is only short term. After 5 years you have probably enough experience in your field to have some leverage over your employer so you can renegotiate new wages.

Why you give up a position where you can stick out from the masses of you have talent, but tries to enter a huhe competition from over the world agains Yamamoto and Pajeet in the US?

Sry for typos but I'm on mobile

Be a Leaf.

Because people like you (who try to do it the legal way) will end up voting conservative. They want people to do it illegally so it will increase the Democratic voting base due to "amnesty" promises.

>
>Mexicans are all partly white. They "mixed" with the European conquerors

they mixed with the jews

google.com/search?q=mizrahi jews

youtu.be/b7L7nQJECBY

Stop fucking immigrating.
It helps no one in the end.

Stay in your countries and improve it.

Try Canada brah

Yep he should go to them.

>immigration helps noone
Said the murican

why not work at mexico?

Feel you brother. Chemical engineer here. I tried to go to Sweden and Germany, but got the "we're full. Mehmets are priority."

>
not the mexican

but seriously, i mean you live in germany

you don't know how shitty mexico really is

if you live in a nice area (ie, Puerta de Hierro in Guadalajara), a literal gated off entire neighborhood of the city
it sucks

the food is good, the women are beautiful , but the wages are incomparable with something you can get in the 1st world

there actually are a ton of jews in mexico, and they look down upon each other who interbreed with nonjewish mexicans
theres a shit ton in mexico DF (the capital)

Fuck dude. I'm a chemical engineer and I'd have zero problem working with you guys that have the dignity of coming here legally.

It's a shitshow, but you just gotta deal with it.

>studied four years in Canada
>want to get post-grad work permit
>school won't give me a letter confirming I'm graduating soon even though I'm on a tuition payment plan
>end up overstaying my permit by a few days
>send out restoration of status request along with post-grad work permit request
>not even sure if this will work
>might have to wait three months
>I'm not allowed to do anything by law while waiting for a reply
>forced to be a NEET until November/December
>had a job in my field lined up, have to call them and say I can't join them this Fall
>wanted to be a productive member of society
>can't now
>mfw

Not OP but,

Mexico is not bad. There are lots of jobs opportunities (at least for my field), and the pay is not bad. Personally, i want to try something new, meet new people, etc. I definitely see myself coming back to Mexico at one point to maybe be a professor or something like that.

Have you seen Mexico? It's a blight on North American soil.

Yeah fair enough. I only know Mexico from documentaries or the news and I always thought it is more than the few shitty ghettos they show on TV.

wages in israel are shit, but it don't mean ill move to swedan just for work.

do you understand how immigration is destructive both to mexico and the united states?

Yo puto is the only thing limiting all mexispics from becoming world class actual intellectuals? My abuela was talking about how there are smart fags in Mexico but it's the cartels that steal the ideas and sell them for drogas n shieet. Is this true or just an old lady meme?

What do you do for a living?

Fix your country then

Pretty much.

Mexico isn't THAT bad but life here is monotonous as fuck.

You are owed nothing.

Schlomo don't give me that shit.

The US probably showers Israel with most of the money they do through cartels here.

All the "palestinians are scary" and "Iran will nuke Israel pls help" is nothing but bullshit, Israel is quickly improving and will be first world in a decade or so.

So fucking tired of the "stay in your country and improve it" BS, what the fuck does that even mean?

As if I could singlehandedly karate chop the cartels into submission, or force all the drug addicts to kill themselves or cleanse the system of corruption or convince the Americans to fuck off with all their cartel aid.

Its true. Problem is Mexico doesn't invest in any kind of research, so the amount of actual RD is tiny and most of the potential has to either lower their job prospects or leave.

why not try Canada? I'm gonna begin applying two years from now

We have so many illegal immigrants that it makes it impossible to take legal ones. Blame your fellow taco bowls

ps: fuck off, we're full

> So fucking tired of the "stay in your country and improve it" BS, what the fuck does that even mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Check out that video if you want to see what he was talking about when he said "Improve your own country".

Can you single handily do it on a scale wide enough to improve it entirely? Probably not. If you were to stay there and work on improving it through educating others, supporting non-corrupt politicians, etc., and if you were able to convince others to do the same, you'd eventually begin to see your country change for the better.

If America keeps taking the best your country has to offer, your country will never change. It's a win for us, at your country's sake.

Did you list "beheader of children" on your resume?

IND will be a lot more lenient if you do. They will believe you because of your nationality, they don't do background checks anyway so lie away.

>It's a win for us, at your country's sake.

No, it's not even that.

It's a win for elites and a loss for every other American.

The average American gains nothing from immigration except lower wages, higher crime rates, increased housing prices/rent, and other shit.

Your country has a shit reputation, so much so that "build a wall" alone has given Trump huge amounts of support.

See, this post is the problem with Mexico, you don't want to solve your problems, just run away from them; like all those illegals.

Eat shit OP

I'm currently going through the hell of Japanese immigration

Japan is literally the hardest country to get into. Marriage is the easiest way in.

>Your country has a shit reputation

this coming from the US

fucking KEK

why are you attacking israel now?

anyways, until now you were irresponsible with border crossing and lowering down wages of white americans.
now that trump is on the horizon everyone shit their pants, well guess what. if you guys didn't contribute to hundred years of shit relations with the border patrol maybe trump wouldn't attack mexicans so hard, because of your nigger culture you won't be able to suck on the american tit anymore.

While I do agree that it does lower our wages, increase the Democratic voting base, increase the strain on our government programs, etc.; I never did understand why we (America), never offered our help to that country so they wouldn't want to keep migrating to our country by the millions.

You know, by eliminating the cartels, setting up schools so the local population could become educated (as much as the average American is at least), etc.

That would be a win-win for Mexico (because the quality of life would rise) and for America (because there wouldn't be millions of people wanting to immigrate here.

He said, running away from his problems.

>Need to study a subject and get a degree
>Need to find an american company that is willing to take me and wait for me
>This process often takes multiple years
>Meanwhile Mohammad and his 5 wives and 40 sons and daughters get in without waiting time for free and without restriction even with most of them not speaking fucking english or even tolerating american norms and values

And you wonder why your country is getting more and more mudslime and taco.
Million of educated people are waiting for a chance to work and pay taxes in the USA yet the only people who actually get in are niggers who are good at sports and win medals and shitskins who get a freepass from Obama because muh rapefugees.

1. I don't want to to move to the US
2. If America is swarmed with retarded wetbacks its because their very own (((politicians))) made it possible
3. Trump is already backing up to try and win the illegal and millenial vote, he won't do shit

This won't happen for the same reason the US won't get the fuck out of Syria.

They need to fuck shit up to give all those lowlives an incentive to move and destroy first world countries.

>25k in savings
You're doing something illegal or lying. People there get paid like $10 a week. And there is no "okay paying jobs", just shitty jobs as described above or ones you need a degree for eg doctor, teacher etc

Source: lived in Reynosa Tmps with my girlfriend for one miserable year

I know that saving is a foreign concept for most Americans.
But here thats how most people are raised. I've been saving 70% of my earnings since I graduated.

>Reynosa

You realize you were living in Mexitroit?

>Reynosa