/who/ - Doctor Who General

Briggskino edition.

PREVIOUSLY

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13780623
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7gD2KtepSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

greetings children

Fallout: New Vegas is £2.49 on Steam at the moment - I just got it and when it's installed I'm gonna install the Fallout Who Vegas Mod.

Has anyone here ever used it before and if so, is it any good / worth installing

ALRIGHT

TIME TO SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

strawpoll.me/13780623
strawpoll.me/13780623
strawpoll.me/13780623
strawpoll.me/13780623
strawpoll.me/13780623

>Did the fobwatch give you any information about a TARDIS nearby? A quick hop in one of those to Gallifrey and the Time Lords could probably help you out

Haven't thought about that. First, gotta deal with the cops. They happen to be looking for a, uh, mysterious Chinese elderly man.

That's lewd, user. Also, don't you need a bunch of training in the Academy for that level of control?

Fuck me, I just bought that the other day for full price, too. Oh well.

Anyways, yeah, I've got the mod and it's a lot of fun. The amount of detail that's in it is insane, and even after playing it for hours I've still not fully wrapped my head around all the advanced TARDIS controls (don't worry, the advanced stuff is optional!) but it feels pretty legit. I also got lost in the TARDIS corridors for, I shit thee not, hours. It feels as infinite as it's supposed to be, through some clever trickery, which is great... but until you get your bearings, expect to be wandering around confused for a while. Anyway, yeah: it's good.

My only gripe is that Eight's console room is sort of badly textured and doesn't do the real thing justice, but eh, I use it anyway.

You only need training to control what you look like if you're a pussy ;)

Even River Song was able to control her dress size.

Are you calling the Doctor a pussy?

Are you calling yourself one then? Just focus and you can do it.

The Doctor could do it to an extent - he managed to influence the size of his ears (adversely, though), he went young to be more accepted, he went to David Tennant so Rose would fuck him, and so on.

Tell the cops that the Chinese guy:
A-Got beat up by a bunch of thugs
B-Committed Sudoku
C-Ran away to join his elderly Chinese brethren

Is that what you see when Briggs send his lawyers after you for pirating?

I'm not focusing just so you can get nudes.

Okay, I'll tell them that he did those things.

It was just a suggestion. You don't have to become Jenna Coleman.

Means you won't get to finger that QUIVERING PUSSY

Is it a total conversion mod or just a side thing you're able to do whenever you want? I know it has Autons/Cybermen but does it have any Who-related weapons in it? What other monsters does it have in it?

Honestly it wasn't that bad, people that shit on it still were the ones expecting a Gallifrey/Time Lord lore wankfest which was hyped to heaven and beyond, even though the whole thing had been about Clara since Face the Raven(yeah even Heaven Sent). Was it fair to use Gallifrey in this matter? Maybe not but objectively its a 7/10 at least

>Heheheheh RETROGENITOR PARTICLES
>heheheheh retra-what now?

>tfw I've watched jack and shit of Nuwho after the very beginning of the Eleventh Doctor's era because I'm catching up on classicwho.

How are Shit Trips 2 entries? I may have regenerated twice, and the cops may be staring at me suspiciously, but I'll still accept entries!

What are you talking about?

You have till next autumn probably to catch up on NuWho.

>Is it a total conversion mod or just a side thing you're able to do whenever you want?
Just a side thing, though a big one. The rest of the game is entirely untouched for the most part.

>does it have any Who-related weapons in it?
I'm afraid I don't currently know. You can use Seven's umbrella and One's cane as a weapon, technically. If you want to beat your enemies to death. And there's obviously a sonic screwdriver you can use. But I don't know about any guns or such - I haven't gotten far enough in the mod to know.

>What other monsters does it have in it?
Again, not gotten far enough to fully know, but I think it has Daleks, Silurians, Weeping Angels... Not sure about any others, but I think there are more than that.

Sorry, I'm not very helpful am I? I've only just scratched the surface of the mod myself!

Someone should make a Paul Magrs-style audio featuring Briggs and Baker that is a parody of Big Finish. I'd buy that.

FFS

Tardiswiki: The universe's most pointlessly dense encyclopedia

who the fuck decided it was necessary for this to exist

My mother's very confused why this white Irishwoman is talking about her black son. She thinks I'm a secret girlfriend.

I told them. They said that Sudoku was a Japanese thing, and that all three of those things couldn't have happenned in that order.

I told them "I am now a creature of eternity. What you consider possible means little to me!"

They just shook their heads and walked away. So I guess it worked?

I'm surprised it hasn't happenned yet.

Necessity had nothing to do with it, user.

I definitely want to play with this mod.

You can use the Laser Screwdriver, those Silurian guns as well

I guess. Now what are you going to do?

Well, I need to look for my TARDIS. I assume it's probably somewhere close by.

I do have a sudden urge to go look under my bed...However, my family won't let me inside.

Tell them that you're there because you ended up getting your purse stuck there due to an odd series of circumstance.

I love the very specific little category rules
Like if you put a butter in Seasonings by mistake some mod will come along and fuck you up

Cybergun?

Okay. I think I'll tell them I'm their son's girlfriend. I'll tell them he went to a party, or something. Except I'm not a party person, so they might not believe it. Damn, this is difficult.

At least I'm a cute white girl. They'll believe that their son chose me as a girlfriend.

>he doesn't know about the TARDIS Wikia Executions

There's a reason no one really questions the mods anymore, user.

Don't think so, its the Cybus cybermen

What is this RP shitpost spree

>mfw
It'll have to do.

which one was hell bent?

the one where the doctor had a stand-off with rassilon, pulled clara out of her timeline, some shit happened, idk, he had his memory wiped, then the diner was a tardis

oh , yeah that was alright

this is why TARDIS wiki is the best fan wiki.

Of course it's not that bad. People act like it's an abomination, but honestly besides a few dumb plot ideas and an uncharacteristically 11th doctor-era pacing, there's nothing offensive, only mediocre.

I mean, it's not nearly as shit as telekenetic jesus, oc human doctor or i dont want to go...

It had a human doctor on his mother's side

But was he saying that I(the doctor) is half human on his mother's side or I(the makeup of the Doctor) is half human on his mother's side, making him 25% human?!?

>I'm half human, on my mothers side
>SO WAS HE SAYING HE'S HALF HUMAN OR TWENTY FIVE PERCENT HUMAN?!

Exactly, is the Doctor Half Human or is his mother's side half human, making him 25% human?

This is the most important question /who/ can answer. Ever.

go back to or tardisposting if you want to be retarded.
On the off-chance you're not trolling and literally an idiot. Think of the last time someone said they were half anything and they actually meant 25%
Now see if you can think of a time they said "my mum is half whatever so i'm 25% whatever"
You will notice that they are different.

It was the best finale before The Doctor Falls.

Now it is the second best.

Not the episodes fault people overhyped it.

But nobody ever says that they are half anything, user. If they're mulatto, they just say "I'm black". Him saying half human implies him trying to describe the racial makeup of someone else to illustrate the difference in his makeup from someone who claims to be one or the other. Like "oh hey, I'm italian. My mother was half italian, and I like spaghetti".

Wait, people are still hyped over this show even though it's a chick now?

...What?

A person will describe themselves as mixed, sometimes.

I say I'm half

Inland Empire?

Yep!

But would the doctor? Or would stuffy upperclass time lord ettiquete mean he calls himself time lord "and oh, by the way I'm part you people too".

essentially, was the doctor actually trying to be more likeable in an elizabeth warren kind of way by appealing to heritage?

THE MASTER FUCKING SAID HE WAS HALF HUMAN JUST BY LOOKING AT HIS EYES
HE DIDN'T SAY TO CHANG LEE
OH LOOK HE HAS HUMAN EYES HE MUST HAVE GOT THEM FROM HIS HUMAN GRANDMOTHER
NO

I'm not sure what you're arguing, but the Doctor has rarely cared about "Time Lord etiquette."

Kek.

what did tardisposting mean by this?

So if you're saying if someone who had a few asian features like the eyes but was mostly french(caucasian dad, vaguely asian mom from asian mom) was human, that they are half asian?

I don't care and I wish you didn't either

Yeah whatever. goodnight

What if the master was lying? The master lies all the time.

gay

Yes...they would say they are half Asian--

Actually, no, they might not say that. They might say they were just mixed.

The fact that the Doctor specified "half-human" actually indicates he probably has a human mother, Gallifreyan father.

I think you just disproved your own theory.

I'm not a child.

Okay, I looked under my bed. I found a note--it said "Go to the library."

So, I'm walking to the library. It's weird walking with new legs. Feels different.

Also, I think there's an old guy following me. He's staring at me, like he's mad at me. What should I do?

Doctor Who is dead.

I think your one-person rp session just killed /who/

rip

Actually, /who/ was already dead. I restarted the session to bring it back.

his is what you should do: let /who/ die. Just let this old general gather dust. No one can open it, no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the archives. And over the years, the world will move on, and the thread will be buried. And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing.

Have a good life. Do that for me, Gallifrey_Immigrant. Have a fantastic life.

This is what you should do: let /who/ die. Just let this old general gather dust. No one can open it, no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing in the archives. And over the years, the world will move on, and the thread will be buried. And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing.

Have a good life. Do that for me, Gallifrey_Immigrant. Have a fantastic life.

jezus someone actually watches this shit after s7?

That's when it got good again. S7 was probably the worst one overall.

Yes because it had Jenna Coleman in it and I wanna take a bite of her pussy.

I live for the day we stop getting miserable little plebs making these worthless drive-by posts. If that means you killing yourself I'll take it.

well i have to admit after i stopped at e801 Jenna-Louise Coleman was pretty much the only reason i countinued to watch but i gave up at mid-season. Its plain t r a s h

wasnt really a drive-by post, doctor who used to be my favourite show, but cant deny the fact it is unwatchable now.

I can deny that, actually. It's mostly good.

She was on the One Show today and she looked mighty fine.

She also admitted she wears a lot of sheer clothing when she's at home.

>doctor who used to be my favourite show, but cant deny the fact it is unwatchable now.
Opinions that veer between extremes don't tend to be the most reliable.

W t f happened to immigrant

Check if he's Capaldo.

He tried to be fun, as usual he tried too hard.

I adore that pic I hope Bradley is actually the companion

>sheer clothing

Imagine walking into your kitchen and seeing Jenna's bum through her dress as she pours milk into her tea.

He doesn't look like Capaldi. Looks like David Warner, actually.

Anyway, I found my TARDIS. It was in the men's bathroom. Only problem: it's 2 feet high.

I'm an Irish redhead. How's your day?

A FUCKING WOMAN
I really still can't believe it

>Opinions that veer between extremes don't tend to be the most reliable.
the show basically went downhills since s4. Views are dropping, so the creators "save" the show with celebrity cameos, having a lesbian, black companion and even making the doctor female. At this point the show looks like a leftist propaganda movie.

Look inside and see if a clanger lives there.

>tfw think Whittaker (and if it's him, Bradley) will be really good, but am still probably going to go off the show once Chibnall's bland style kicks in and will end up being a detached outsider to their adventures
>tfw will watch the first episode and be comparing it unfavourably to The Eleventh Hour in my head for the whole duration
I'm not even remotely ready for this traumatic era changeover.

More predictable than yours!

It really is a great pic

>We're doing this one again

For context, she sat down on a sort of scaled-up doily, quite lacy, and said "Ooh, I wear this sort of stuff at home"

How's yoyr fic?

I peeked inside. There's something in there, but can't really see it. Also, my TARDIS is a purple phone booth.

But I have a bigger issue. The Warmer-looking guy is pointing at me, and walking over here. And he looks very pissed. I think he wants me to give him my TARDIS. (Still in the library, btw)

this is why jenna is on my list of kino women

Screech at him autistically like this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7gD2KtepSM

I just love how she often makes brief, offhanded comments that are just so raunchy

Fuck it, I'm gonna take the bait. I thought like you at one point, and although I do love the RTD era, Series 5 is great, Series 6 is kino when it's not dealing with the Doctor dying plot, Series 7 is admittedly shit, and Capaldi Who is pure kino

Finished this. It was better than I expected, going by what others have said about it. I really enjoyed it, and the ending was funny. I understand some people felt disappointment given that it was advertised as a 50th anniversary special, and it didn't quite live up to what one might expect of something like that, but I thought it was pretty fun.

The only thing I wanted from it that I didn't get, was crossover interactions between a few characters. Like, I would've enjoyed Charley meeting Ace, maybe. Or something along those lines.

I'd give it a number rating, but I suck at doing that.

>my TARDIS is a purple phone booth
>(Still in the library, btw)
Is the chameleon circuit broken, perhaps?

God I hope it isn't.