Now that the dust has settled, what did we think of episode 4?

Now that the dust has settled, what did we think of episode 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org
encyclopediadramatica.se/Wizardchan
youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dust has settled
has it though?

Moonman, David Duke, EBT, coal burners, and Single Mothers all BTFO

>inb4 the reddit crowd comes in and gives a hilariously pathetic over the top interpretation of a flash in the plan television show about crude jokes with social commentary

>flash in the plan

why do you reddit faggots use old timey phrases to describe things? you're not a gold miner.

wasnt it leaked like a week ago already?

>Ayo Tricks come help me swag this kid out.

Why do I laugh every time MDE does those voice distortions

That asian bitch was fucking hot. I wanted to she the crippled guy fuck her with his gorilla dick.

>using terms my grandfather taught me
>reddit

Stop trying so hard to fit in, your new is showing.

Too bad he was a test tube gub-gub snailman who couldn't get dyke pussy wet

EBT was a decent bit, would've landed more if the single mother abusing it were black, since that's truer to reality.

Moon Man and David Duke were hamfisted Sup Forums references inserted without any context whatsoever.

/o/ bit was a little dated. People were calling Miatas faggot cars 20 years ago.

your grandfather was reddit
sorry senpai

Damn. Sam is so alpha.

It's actually boring as fuck

>i'm not new, you are.

i don't know i bothered asking.

I don't understand did this place get invaded by hipsters? You idiots think that shit is funny? Because he's random whacky and zany? Fuck you all cancer his form of comedy is the lowest common denominator.

That guy was supposed to be Hotwheels. Sam called him "Micro Machines" - a Hotwheels off-brand.

He's signaling us subtly; the brilliant madman.

I didn't realise the Miata bit was an /o/ reference but I thought it was hilarious

TOP KEK

fucking Aussies mang

What is the significance of Hot Wheels? I thought Moon Man and David Duke were the signalling.

"flash in the pan"

>he doesn't know who Hotwheels is

4 + 4 = FUCK YOU

LINK ME YOU FUCKING CUNTS

I enjoyed watching a cripple being dragged across the ground with his ass hanging out. A TV first.

Adult Swim has always been unfunny as fuck. At least MDE is not full jew like that faggot Eric Andre. DUDE WEED HUMOR IS SO EPIC.

The part about the house not having a ramp made me chuckle.

The Ray Liotta bit at the end didn't seem to make sense though.

You just increased the suicide rate in Iceland

stop promoting your own shit on here through an Aussie proxy, Sam.

thepiratebay.org

anyone find me a link? the Adult Swim player won't work for MDE.

I was fucking crying at that sketch where Sam was talking in a really gay voice the got in a car accident. I honestly could not explain what's funny about it, but it gets me every time I think about it

for how many good goy points?

Same as the rest. Some sketches hit, others missed. But even the ones that kinda missed were still "important."

"Your secret, secret name that no one will ever call you will be... David Duke."

How about a rare Irish pepe?

It's like a meme by now. People don't care how bad it is. Stupid right wingers think this triggers the lefties somehow. What they fail to observe is that lefties don't care about this stupid shit and that those right wingers are making fool of themselves.
Literally rebbit the show

I'm not pirating this shit gimme youtube. Me and Ireland require youtube links.

Why was that funny? Because it was random?

wait i missed the coal burner part, when was that said or implied?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Wizardchan

"As described before, Keivi hired Copypaste ( Powerword: Frederick Brennan. Now known as Hotwheels), a 19 year old midget in a wheelchair as the new admin of Wizardchan... Around December 2013 in Wizardchan's IRC, Copypaste stumbled upon a gazelle in her late twenties and started chatting with her. So much for the whole "No Girls Allowed" rule. The Danish Southern woman that Copypaste cybered with flew all the way from Denmark Georgia to New York to meet up with him and fuck him... The wizards that he ruled over could not believe the news. How could a crippled midget who ran a site for embittered virgins get laid easily when they could not for years? "

>From now on, you will be known as moonman
Sam you motherfucker

He died due to starvation

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga

Only funny part of the episode

a guy I used to work with drove a miata... every time he either went into work before the rest of us, or came out to leave after us, we would all gather around his miata making fun of it/him.

it didn't even have a door handle, it had a fucking FINGER SLOT to open it. we used to joke about just flipping it over on it's roof one day it was so light, and seeing what his reaction would be when he came out and saw his girly car wrong side up.

i don't have time to barter with you gypsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

>we
kill yourself crossboarding nigger

/o/ reference, plus all the faggot 18 year old blogstars on youtube who own them.

"faggot 18 year old kid in a miata" is like a 10 million views per day category of youtube channel. it's insane

I just thought it took too long, I mean it was funny hearing Sam say all that dumb nigger shit, but I don't know, cringeworthy stuff isn't really my thing so when the cripple is just sitting there stuttering to get it out, I'm head in hands waiting for it to end. It was still pretty good though desu, I mean the name of the show was something about MGTOW so it was obviously a shot at that and even more at dumb PUA's like Forney & Roosh

Thanks! btw Irish "gypsies" are just called travellers or pikeys, different ethnic group.

>he didn't see the buzzfeed jew in full meltdown mode last night that his hit piece bombed, had zero "gotcha moments" and that he proved Sam right in the end by having zero reach so he was twitter raging at cartoon network interns at 1am on a friday night/sat morning

meant for

Somebody call Scott

But all Irish are worthless faggots, so technically you're the gypsies of the white race

Bird up!

Is this some next level psy op shit? Anyone else feeling like on a trip watching this?

I literally lol'd when he said "david duke" and then made that face

looks like the thumbnail for a blacked vid

I need this MomsTeachSex vid

It doesn't trigger lefties though.They don't get the references. half of Sup Forums doesn't get the references.

search it on youtube ya dink

it certainly triggers the ones who sit there all day lurking the bigger "AltRight" accounts, silently raging. and then crying for the show to be canceled.

Source? That'd make some pretty cool TCR edits

Best one yet. First 3 had me watching just because its MDE - this one got some genuine laughs out of me

i wouldn't mind if charls was in drag for the rest of the season

He's probably gonna transition soon. He seemed way too comfortable in drag.

yeah, no. That motherfucker is way too bald to even try

Yeah whatever, nigger.
>inb4 19th cent. cartoon comparing Irish people and niggers.

>Buzzfeed interview was removed
>tfw the Jew wins again

How is his standup? Any good?

Anyone figured out Sam's ethnicity yet? Is it true he's ruskie?

There's nothing wrong with this

making comedy dangerous again

It's still up on MDE2
Also the removal is going to make it more notable
Kike should've let it die on its own

It's just typical aldut swim bizarreness with subtle nods to the far right internet community. The Jews Rock skit for instance. It's only funny because they are making a joke to all the people who hate Jews and hate the pandering to Jews. I'm also certain they put in a life rune in the background disguised as an upside down peace sign.

You think so? I thought it was a the worst one so far. Granted, the jokes were easier to understand than in the previous ones, but that kinda made it a bit bleh.

It was boring and not funny; easily the worst episode thus far.

Honestly, Sup Forums is the toilet of the alt right anymore. Twitter is more on top of things at this point.

keep in mind these girls are in their teens

search for Privileged White Man Triggers Oppressed Victims on jewtube, best 20 minutes you'll ever spend on there

Here's one in better quality

It was shit. He hyped it up too, most of the sketches were just really unfunny. Retard in a chair and qt chink wasn't enough to carry the episode.

He's at his best with improv, his scripted material is almost always bad or reliant on inside jokes that I imagine most people would just be confused by, with this series it's like they are just throwing everything at a wall and seeing what sticks.

It seems most of the skits involve some level of improv.

prolly fake too since you're posting the fake tranny one

fake

keep trying to correct my recorder tho

I honestly didn't get the opening sketch to the episode that persisted throughout, the Singing contest thing. Was that supposed to signify something; did something go over my head?

that's when they're peak SMV, so that makes sammy even more of a AMOG PUA kino player

I think it's mostly them just taking the piss out of the hired actresses because they can. Like the girl from the wall show. Sam was trying to suppress genuine laughter in them.

Retard in chair = pua clowns telling retards how to pick up women, resulting in inevitable yet still apparently surprising failure

How to make tap water = goat

Fake american idol style show meant to trample on dreams of idealistic young females that have probably never been told 'no' or 'youre shit' in their lives, everyone feeding a delusion that they will blow up to stardom, ending with their sarcastic slap to reality

Not great but still had a laugh or two

Attacking a typical asset girls think they can profit from, singing.

If there's one thing girls think they're unique with its their singing talent, altho alot of them are good none are really unique.

>He doesn't know about hotpockets

Oddly enough, it was probably what I laughed the most/hardest at. mainly because Sam was dying laughing the whole time.

I would never watch a singing show so I just assumed it was as simply as making fun of that trash with their ridiculous affected accents... but the questions they were asking them too, and shit they were saying. that skit about the gabling dad flying out the window did nothing for me... but the singing show, and the dating show from a few eps back, they speak to me for reasons I can't even really explain.

>Right wingers
>Reddit

The dating show skit just destroyed the proud strong woman stereotype as actually being just worthless self entitled cunts with nothing to offer anyone. Also, black people are welfare queens.

The first thing that got me was how their accents were coming and going, and by the time they DESTROYED that one girl they weren't doing accents at all anymore haha

>Adult Swim has always been unfunny as fuck

Dude fuck you Aqua Teen Hunger Force is one of the funniest series I've ever seen, get your head out of your ass

This is a victory. The kike got cucked and had to delete his own article. It's hilarious.

It's really this simple. Also checked.