Autism

autism

Attached: Capture.jpg (579x416, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdV-TaNmmww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can't even tell if this is a fake tweet to smear him or a real one that smears him.

Leaving for the air force soon hopefully I get sent to space in the near future

does he just say random shit

you have a guaranteed job?

But I agree, if America or Russia or EU or someting goes to Mars and puts a flag in a region of Mars, it belongs to this Nation. It's called colonization just as before in this Earth. It's normal.

What a great guy

Literally nothing wrong with this.

the spaceships will need my maintenance skills, r-right?

Attached: 1520653395180.jpg (250x182, 7K)

>tfw born just in time to be a space marine

Attached: IMG_3930.jpg (740x801, 32K)

Attached: 1520642386545.png (681x508, 27K)

Space ship door gunners

hey at least you won't be sitting out in the middle of no where guarding nukes, or sent to go patrol around shitty towns in Iraq, like I was

Attached: 1519775826016.png (852x1256, 55K)

Trump's fangirls might be the most obnoxious people on the planet but I'm glad he's president just for these tweets

I thought his going to make anime real was a joke but here we are with him pledging for space wars which will undoubtedly lead to Cowboy Bebop being real.

Attached: cowboy bebop.jpg (2560x1920, 476K)

I love america

>USA militarizes space
>this is the catalyst for WW3
just like muh vidya
youtube.com/watch?v=XdV-TaNmmww

>I'm glad my president tweets retardation normally expected from an 8 year old
Wew lad

He fucking lost the plot, sack him already

not before you pay for the wall pablo

It's pretty fun to watch

"outer space, including the Moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
No one in the White House told him, and he didn't ask.

Attached: dafuq7.jpg (368x611, 116K)

Fuck the UN.

Trump doesn't care and shouldn't care.

What if he claims it anyway, who's going to stop him? What country [except maybe Russia] is going to bother going to war over this

Really think he cares?

This is much, much more retarded.
>“You have to have see-through,” POTUS declared. “You have to know what’s on the other side of the wall… You could be two feet away from a criminal cartel and you don’t even know they’re there. Now we have equipment to take care of that, x-ray equipment, etc.”
So much wrong with this
>he thinks cartels would flat out scale the wall
>x-ray wall
>see through wall is a fancy name for a fucking fence

>except maybe Russia

Russia is a weak irrelevant state and Trump knows that.

Actually this is part of current definitions.
The internet/information space is also one of the domains of war.
t. natoboi

it's like one of my japanese animes

Who cares if he makes the US look stupid? The US government is evil anyways and deserved the embarrassment.

>average trumptard understading of politics

As 3rd world i must say it's refreshing to see this new burgerland. Unlike past murrica who want to maintain their good leader image by making fake smile while sucking jews dick, now USA literally classic evil empire who will rule everything.

>lets ignore every agreement we personally agreed upon and signed with other nations because FUCK globalism lmao XD

The 2016 election was a mistake

Dumb ass he means a wall made out of glass so you can see through it

Yes

>Spic cuck thinks other nations would even honor this.
Go stick your head back in the dirt

>Russia is a weak
Excuse me what did you just say?

Attached: 1519300347461.png (349x307, 205K)

take your racial neuroticism and general political ignorance back to Sup Forums

How about you take your naive & Dunning-kruger effect self back to Redit and we can call it a day.

In all fairness, space is actually of very big importance to warfare. GPS and satellite communications are essential in today's world, whilst intelligence agencies have dozens of assets orbiting Earth. Of course, any kind of fighting would be firing shit into space from the ground or unmanned satellites destroying each other.

I am not a Trump supporter but I don't honestly see this as stupid as people make it seem to be. There are weapons designed specifically for space warfare.

Some can be used to attack things like satellites from earth, some can be used in space to attack other objects there. Maybe most importantly, orbital weapons can also be used to attack targets on the ground.

People have designed space weapons since the WW2. It's not that hard to look up, instead of attacking Trump out of plain ignorance.

ah yes, the truly intelligent people are the "burn down everything to spite the globalists"-brand MAGApedes who blew in from T_D during the election
the absolute irony in you telling me to go "back" to reddit

>retarded paper means shit
Protip: Only Power matters in this world, and stupid Treaties did fuck all during WW1 and WW2

>space force

Who exactly do we need to defend the galaxy from again? Illegal aliens?

Attached: 316803395.jpg (1000x541, 128K)

Ah yes the internet ''intellectual'' straight from reddit who unsurprisingly has a good knowledge of reddit.
''America is evil! Trump is quite literally Hitler guys!''

The ironic thing is you would even tell me to go to reddit when it's most likely a liberal shithole that you are so absolutely hell bent on turning this place into. It looks like the irony fell on you.

It's not colonization until you prove you can or are willing to defend it really.

Attack other countries satellites would probably be a start.

>Vaporizing spics from low orbit

6D chess

What, why?! That's an act of war. What is wrong with other countries having satellites?

Military satellites are fair game.

>america is evil
It is

pretty sure USA (and other major countries) already have systems to take down satellites of hostile countries

kek if youre only working on fighters, good luck finding a job

Most countries do, but a space force might be around to help protect our sats in a war. Like a smaller Star Wars program except it would be real and shoot down missiles coming for our sats.

i don't think it is technically possible to protect satellites.

No sweetie, if we were evil you'd be American too

Well it's impossible if we don't do anything.

American posters here: Are you seriously going to allow the contuniation of humilation by this guy?

Attached: trump freaking out.jpg (800x430, 75K)

No they are not. Space is the common heritage of mankind as per the Outer Space Treaty of 1966.. It doesn't belong to America. If we are allowed to operate any kind of satellite in space the same right extends to every other nation on Earth. Only exception would be weapons in space which is prohibited under the Space Preservation Treaty though to be fair the US didn't sign that so... Either way we should probably avoid another SDI. Especially since there is no threat that warrants it.

Fuck off commie, Space Belongs to Americans

Only dumb nazis and shithole countries like america want weapons in space

90% of the republican part supports him fanatically, so yeah. we don't have a choice

Love u 2 bby

This destructive war-monger mentality is going to get us all killed some day. There is literally no reason to start an arms race in space. There is no enemy to fight but we're still stupid enough to do it anyway.

LMAO
Says literally fucking who? Space can be claimed just like any other place on Earth, the only difference is whether there's someone defending the claim

So you're just gonna stand there and watch? He literally fired the head of the state department because he agreed with Britan that Russia did the nerve attack. You're just gonna take it that a shithole country like Russia cucks yours?

Attached: 1519135302077.jpg (789x792, 75K)

awesome
we need to militarize space to finally drive its conquest. no more faggy treaties

>Waagghhh america is making guns again.
Just leave the country already.

Attached: 1512434711626.gif (500x382, 102K)

>This destructive war-monger mentality is going to get us all killed some day
lmao dumb commie, even if every nation on Earth put together a military they would still be less powerful than us

go jump a fence fagot

I WANNA BE A FUCKING SPESS MUHREEN

Attached: angerymuhreen.jpg (800x393, 81K)

Fuck off Libcuck. if you want to bend over backwards and let China fuck you in 20 years go ahead and get in a dress and fly over there now so you can get changs dick and skip the wait.

BROTHER

Considering the circumstances maybe you should leave for Russia?

I

Are you that butthurt Iranian who got exiled for being a fag? Would you like to go to russia with me?

Appealing to both the Star Wars fanboys and the Treckies. Bold move. 43 double D checkers. The Eternal Corner Mochi.

Fuck you. I'm an American and I am damn well here to stay.

Sorry you don't like my vision for the world but one day you will be forced to deal with it because this shit will pass and we will hold all the cards again.

what?

Your countries repuation has been fucked into oblivion to the point that Europe deals with you as a Russian vassal state. How are you going to rebuild from that?

>My vision for the world!
Your world?

Attached: 1164547584378543.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Nah, think I'll go murder Panamanians

You're supposed to use the correct wikipedia or else Trump won't accept it.
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

No easy answers for this but I can tell you we won't be able to start repairing anything until we have some competent leadership again. That's the first order of business.

>Europe deals with you as a Russian vassal state. How are you going to rebuild from that?
We just got done bombing russian mercenaries. You want us to start ww3 with them? Because you would just complain about that.

Your army acts on it's own in Syria, a little independency is given to them. However considering the political branch of the GOP is wholly under Russian control and there is still a GOP majority the US FOrces have no choice but to act on their behalf should it come so.

Your saving grace has literally been that your politicans are slow and incompetent and might comically lose the midterms before major damage is done.

>I disagree with the GOP so they are now all russians
Sounds like the retards in the 50's who said everyone who wasn't in their party was a communist.

This is what I don't get. I mean, you guys are all about muh right to grizzly bear arms to overthrow a government, right? Why not use them? All it would take is a few thousand people each to storm all of the major government branch buildings and start making demands and killing off those in power who refuse to serve the people. The constitution of your country clearly states that the people should remove the government if it stops serving the people and those retarded redneck republican fucks who white knight for Trump sure as shit aren't going to be able to do shit in their backwater shitholes.

Liberty and freedom are meaningless if you aren't willing to seize them.

I bet if it happens, they will do so. Why would they give it for free to Putin actually? It would be a smart thing to do so. And I actually like the idea. It would boost the investments to go into space, if somebody would make an harsh announcement. The greatest catalyst of human development was always some sort of war or state where you have to prove yourself against something else.

They just closed their house intelliegence investigation despite the Müller investigation having guilty pleas, indicaments and supeanas. Nothing screams "we're fucking guilty" as closing the investigation wether or not your own party benefited from Russian interference and giving a 1 PAGE(!) explanation why they did so.

How do I get US citizenship fast so I can become a spess Marine

Attached: 1520811072703.jpg (624x950, 145K)

>user clearly havent watched District9

i will become your president after everyone sees it

mr. shelekstein wont be happy about me no working so government stays

This nigga trying to be Reagan

No this nigga tryna be the next Caligula if Caligula was a Cartaghan stooge

The problem is the left is mostly the ones getting upset and they are the ones trying to get rid of guns. They would have no guns to uprise with even if they wanted to.
I think we should had at least formed some kind of milita after it was revealed that the NSA spies on the America people with no remorse.

replace guns with abortion, gay rights or literally any conservative talking point. your countries polarization is really comical the fact that you have only 2 choices for parties is ridicilous.

can individuals claim things for themselves though?

like if i went to mars i could claim t for me and my family?

nigga jigga bu bix noo mafugga boogie woogie nigguh nigguh ooga boogie

intelligent post

>Hey guys what is better than starting a new cold war? Why, start a new arms race by orbiting nuclear warheads around the earth :D!!!!