Give me one reason why white people shouldn't pay for their historical crimes

give me one reason why white people shouldn't pay for their historical crimes.

>but why should I pay for the genocide my ancestors did
>why should I pay for the destruction of non white civilizations and all the good my ancestors stole

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter
cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

27 years of solitude

why have you not paid for original sin to God?

white people has no right to stop their genocide.
besides it's not a genocide, is a suicide.
not our fault.

My ancestors were rich as fuck jews living in the Douro. I ended up a poor converted christian. It isn't fair but what can I do.

we should have killed you all to have an all white/asian earth. would already be utopia.

Because other races don't have to pay for their historical crimes.

not even comparable some tribal shit to capitalism and industrial scale profit from non whites genocide.

We shouldn't, by the way, the coffee that comes out of your "country" is absolute shit.

we are all gods children

because they all deserved it.

Because the recipients are all part white.

People should pay for crimes they did not commit?

If I pay for a product I expect to receive said product. Watch what you ask for

oy vey white people were competing for resources now they must pay

Shouldn't the niggers back in AfricanIstan pay first for selling the jews and muzzies slaves?

Your welcome by the way.

Not our fault that you were to stupid to conquer us first

For the same reasons I shouldn't be arrested if my father committed a murder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

>Mongolians dindu nuffin
>Japs dindu nuffin
>Chinks dindu nuffin
>Muslims dundu nuffin

When will the native american people apologize for their historical failings?

Their ancestors were conquered, beaten and raped into submission while their children were sold into bondage. They were too weak to protect themselves or their culture and so failed nature's test of fitness.

And yet in their benevolent mercy, whites didn't wipe them out as nature would have, but raised them up into the bounty of Western Civilization. Remember is was whites that freed them from bondage and bestowed Western culture and values on them.

Shitskins did nothing but fail for generations while whites saved them from nature's final judgement of extinction. They exist now only because whites allowed them to survive.

So when will they acknowledge the failing of their inferior ancestors and show whites their gratitude for their very existence?

>let's ignore all those wars that were commited by whites
>but whites are clearly innocent doves
kek

>my only knowledge of history comes from pol maymays
hilarious kek

Winners don't pay you idiot.

It's the losers who do the paying.

Tell me one reason why whites should pay for being the better race

>all scientific researches
>95 percent of great civilisations
>moral standards of our lifestyle today

And so many things to consider.
We owe nothing to you dickbag now go suck your communist leader's dick you racemixing piece of shit

You entire argument is that whites need to be held accountable for their historical crimes, but non-whites don't.

>not even comparable some tribal shit to capitalism and industrial scale profit from non whites genocide.

>mongolian conquest
>tribal shit

You are just a troll it seems, so go fuck yourself for wasting my time.

Then so should Arabs, Jews, and Africans.

let's remember who can't we critique bro.
let's remember who controls the world.
;)

the white elites will pay soon.

>my pol history memes
ok champ.
;)

>committed by Whites

t. Retard

>white elites will pay soon

You're right, death to kikes

Name one thing your people has ever dome that benefited the world as a whole... I am waiting.

Truth is, we owe no one anything. If you got fucked over by the supreme race, chances it was because you were a backwards society in the first place. It speaks in volumes when british criminals were much more civilised than fucking aboriginals

read a fucking book idiot.
even aboriginals have a culture, history and shit.

fucking iliterate retard.

There are no definition, court, or use of measurements.

What is a historical crime? Why is one responsible for the crimes of his ancestors? What is the value of civilization? What is white? Why should the oppressed be able to make demands at all besides
>muh fairness

How do you define white. Do Irish pay? Irish were slaves too. What about mixed race? I am hispanic do I count as part white or mestizo?

I am married to a Native American, my kids are a quarter white, a quarter hispanic, and half native. What then?

It doesn't work.

>non white civilizations
VERY FUNNY

>we

whites are 40% of the population in colombia lol. sounds like we're not going anywhere

This is another shit test question.

Never buy into the framework they're peddling.

There's no should or shouldn't. I discard the notion that there's anything to pay for. I won't even hear them attempt to make a case, because there's no case to be made.

It's literal nonsense.

Niggers don't get that the history of humanity can be synthesized in:

> Whoever has the best weapons / soldiers takes over the rest.
> If one group didn't took over whites wasn't because that group were nice people, or good guys, or kind. It was because they just couldn't do it. Had they been able, they would have done it.

Ok but then every other country that has ever invaded any other country also has to pay for their crimes

vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter
sure buddy.

That just means theyre a disgusting shitmix of terrible genes

Give me one good reason why they should without using some kind of appeal to emotion
>pro tip: you can't

>give me one reason why white people shouldn't pay for their historical crimes
I dunno, maybe all the shit we invented?

When are Muslims going to pay for their historical crimes?

You just gave two good reasons in your own post.

In other words? Bait.

>white people
>implying i should pay for something i didn't do
First we need to fix current problems, we need to fix current robbers before we play saints. There's a lot of current problems. Arabs and Africans basically have WW3 and really we should kill anybody fleeing from there at borders, else they will bring their mentality here. You should also kill your drug lords, if you want to be ultimate judge Dredd you can even kill those drug dealers not in business any longer, but still alive, but please spare me with what was 2000 or more years ago unless you willing to punish royal houses, who were the ones doing 100% of slavery and profits. You know where to find them, pack bullets and be an hero.

>all these faggots mixing macro with mini
hilarious to see pol retardation.

;)

protip = it's the jew elites who will pay.

then all black people and muslims should pay for the crimes of all black people and all muslims. reparations now !

every black person who killed a cop or white person through history every rape of a white in europe all terrorist attacks all property damage from blacks and muslims .fork over the money shit skins

>father is Finnish ethnicity, mother is Irish ethnicity
>ancestors never had anything to do with slavery
>only relation to Native Americans is that one of my ancestors got hanged because he wouldn't stop shooting them
But go ahead and accuse me of committing crimes because of the color of my skin. That sounds familiar, actually.

I'm more than happy to be held responsible for what my ancestors did hundreds of years ago.

If that is, I can hold members of different racial groups responsible for the actions of their brothers and sisters today.

If all whites are guilty for slavery. Then all blacks are guilty for things like this: cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed/

We are very sorry, how many mud huts do we owe, like six... Seven?
Well I suppose it's not unexpected that the useless races are begging their superiors yet again, but at least try to have some sense of shame about it, and dial back the demanding and spoiled expecting that you genetic failures always exhibit.
If you keep this up we whites might be forced to show you why we ruled the world. The dogs should not think of themselves as masters.

>Its your fault that your grandpa shot a child in the face before you existed.

I'm fine with it so long as it happens like this.

>Gather the world's greatest historians, anthropologists and archaeologists, biologists, geneticists, forensic scientists in Canada/Sweden/cuckold country of choice

>cuckold country will pay for enormous study/research project to be conducted to find out the genetic makeup of every society to ever participate in any fashion of the slave trade and also find the genetic makeup of all those peoples enslaved.

>Distict genetic markers are made representing slavers and enslaved

>everyone in the world will have their genes analyzed and your ratio of "slaver" to "slave" gene markers is determined

>new currency, BetaBucks perhaps it will be called, can be bought by those with high slaver ratios to pay off those with enslaved ratio

>what you owe in betabucks is a one time payment of a percentage of your income equal to what percent "slaver" you are

>betabucks received by "slaves" will be a distribution of all "slaver" beta bucks back to them based on what percentage of "slave" they are

>MFW Africans as well as every other people have been heavily involved in slavery throughout all of history and it may not even come out the way SJWs want

>beta bucks ARE redeemable at Walmart, liquor stores, and at the franchisees discretion at all Kentucky Fried Chicken Restaurants

Because by those accounts you shall pay for all YOUR ancestors did as well nigger.

This

>Jews
>White

Because they weren't even the same assembled molecules when those
>historical
crimes occurred.

Give me one good reason why you should attempt to ratify or change the state of things in the moment, constantly, because something happened years ago that most people acknowledge, but have made peace with in so far as happenings go.

Seriously. It's over. It's done. It, and the people who did it, are dead. We know it happened. Most everyone will acknowledge that. I alone don't lord the fact that I'm the great-grandson of a Negress of Ashanti heritage over anyone who's great-grandfather fought for the South in the Civil war.

Sure, it could hurt for some people. I'm sure it does. It's not as if I get singled out for being a nigger sometimes by people who have nothing better to do but obsess over nigger dick- all while knowing how to escape a plastic bag. [The happening] doesn't mean you go ahead and fuck up more lives so that -their- descendants can harp on about some sort of injustice that happened of yore, and single out some group for something they don't even really have any immediate, causal ties towards.

Fuck me, I know someone who's grandfather was a Nazi. It means fuck all, when regarding the grandchild of that person, unless they try to lynch me.

The sense of privilege, I'll give in to that notion. What it shouldn't necessitate, is using that sense of privilege to fuck people's shit up.

Come on. It's a series of perpetual inflammatory nonsense, for almost nothing worth getting personally incensed about (in so far as you are not the one who was raped, pillaged, whipped, lynched, exterminated by disease, or what have you). Bias? Prejudice? Sense of entitlement? It's all, on the whole, a component of human psyche- and you would think that someone with capacitance for self-thought could override their most base instincts, and get over it.

Because we won, and don't have to kowtow to shitskins.

Yes go back to africa and the middle east and leave us evil whites alone to suffer

Will the mongols also be paying reparations for their crimes?

if you are Turk then you arent white but if you are k*rd then you arent human.

Whites are the most powerful race on the planet. We don't have to answer to anybody :^)

Thats unfair, Colombia wasnt relevant even in the pre Inca era.

>he thinks white people are real
Besides, Germans already paid for the Holohoax--I mean--Holocaust.