Azor Me

Hijacked

A DIREBOAR THIS FAR SOUTH?

CleganeBowl next episode GET HYPE

aaggghh...

AZOR VARYS

soundcloud.com/petyr_b/the-army-of-the-dead

will it be kino?

Reading the books got me into wine. GRRM made me into an alcohol.

/r/ing Bobby B eyes

f-for my archive

GODS I WAS STRONG

>Daenerys Vargaryen

>The Hound with Thoro's flaming sword vs Zombie Mountain with Robert's warhammer

>Sandor looks at zombieMountain
>'I'm gonna kill you one day, but not today'
>Rory McCann turns, stares directly into the camera and winks

I'm gonna miss him. Season 8 won't be the same.

God tier pairings
>Jaime/Cersei
>Sansa/CIA

Good tier
>Bran/Meera
>Jon/Arya

Normie tier
>Jon/Dany

Shit tier
>Jon/Sansa
>Jaime/Brienne

It's called making the 8

>An incredibly important piece of information about Rhaegar's "secret" marriage was just sitting in the Citadel
>Gilly of all people is the one to read it first

>you put that penis away, mister!

will he really die? ill probably stop watching this season if he dies on the next episode

Dont u mean alcoholic?

Yes, it's official.

user.. we already read the leaked scripts.

Lancel/Cersei >>>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>"Jon... I.. wasn't expecting you in my chambers..."
>"You didn't look well earlier, your grace... I wanted to check on you.. I can leav-
>"NO... no don't go..."
>"...your grace..."
>"... please call me Dany... I like how it sounds in your voice..."
>"*smiles*...Dany, I... "
>"Come closer, Jon..."
>"Dany..the war is at hand... and the burden on us all is so great... "
>"*intimately approaches*...Jon... when you fell into the icy lake, I thought I had lost you forever... I could not bear the thought... nothing else mattered to me at that moment... the 7 kingdoms... the realms of men... they meant nothing at that moment... and that feeling persists... And when you emerged from the trees, my heart lept for joy... seeing you alive... knowing that I could look into your eyes and see you gazing back at me was a gift from the gods... what have you done to me, Jon... what magic have you unleashed upon me that I now know nothing and do not desire to know anything but your embrace?... please tell me because I am miserable every minute you are away from me!"

Wrong

yes leaked scripts have been 100% accurate

>"Hhhh ... Jon... hhh ... promise me you will never leave my side again....Jon...hhh ....Promise me Jon....ahh hhh ahhh....promise...hhh ...Jon..."

Think of it as a kindness. Littlefinger was too difficult of a character for them to write. Even when the show was good, Littlefinger was made simpler than his book counterpart. In the books, Cersei is nothing but a game to him, and he even plays Cersei and Tyrion at the same time. In the show, they removed the characters who were critical to this maneuver, so that scheme never occurred. He also wouldn't say to Cersei "I know you fuck your brother and your kids are his" when he's alone with her and four guards, although the "power is power" is a very Cersei thing to say.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Bobby so much, I had all the merchandise and books
>I pray to Bobby every night before bed, thanking him for the life I’ve been given
>"THE BOAAARRR" I say; “THE BOOAAARRR IS PREGNANT”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Bobby
>I called him a Targaryen
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Bobby
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear “Lyanna”
>He grabs me with his powerful Baratheon hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Bobby
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Bobby
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Bobby
>He boars in a mighty whore as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Bobby looks him straight in the eyes and says “THE BOOOOAAARRR IS PREGNANT”
>Bobby leaves through my window
>Bobby is love. Bobby is life.

I forgot this song existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=t987p0f9y54

Most of the vocal Targaryen songs are pretty good.

EVER MAKE THE 6 Sup Forums

>"*sigh*... I don't ever want to leave this chamber, Jon Snow.... as soon as we step out there... the world will swallow us whole... and every force imaginable, every bit of magic is waiting to tear you away from me..."
>"Nothing living or dead will tear me from you... I've seen every horrible thing imaginable and none of them can ever keep me from holding you in my arms..."
>"...Jon... I... I would love nothing more than to fly away with you and leave this damned place... live on an island far far away... alone... with you.... and perhaps your child stirring in my belly. But I cannot , I am barren... I cannot give you a child Jon... your beauty and courage must live on. You deserve a real woman... a whole woman who will carry your heirs into the world... the world needs more goodness Jon... it needs your goodness. So I beg of you... end my misery now... before I am fully spent... banish me from your bed for good, Jon. That I may live my days in lonely sadness for want of your warmth... doomed to the task of protecting the realms of m-"
>"Dany... you are my queen... MY QUEEN... not the queen of the 7 kingdoms... the Andals... the First men... but the queen of my heart... until the day I die... nothing else means anything to me... and it never will again..."

SOL INVICTUS TIER
BOBBY/Lancel

>4:06 and onward army of the dead theme
holy fuck that is ominous, at least the soundtrack has always remained excellent in this show

More of these.

*cums inside Lyanna*

Podrick/Brienne

God knows she needs it

No. I am alcohol.

THAS WHY I FUCKED YO BITCH YOU FAT MOTHERFUCKA... WESTEROSIDEEEE!

ILL KILL EVERY LAST TARGARYEN I CAN GET MY HANDS ON

>mfw bobbyposting has changed the game

*BLOCKS YOUR WINE*

>Lord user. I didn't expect to see you at this hour
>You know, I don't really need to sit on the Iron Throne, as long as your face is available

Bobby, Ned, Lancel, agghhh, Gendry, everything relating to GoT

cleganebowl is next season

When did Robert get so swoll??

Best actor on the show, right here. Everyone else is amateur hour. Step down.

I want Theon to redeem himself so we can hear this again.

youtu.be/SwYuEXrSOVU

>mfw I realize that the breastplate stretcher was Bobby all along

>Jon/Sansa
This is easily the worst pairing.

Can we all agree that this was a goat series ending and the show should have just finished here?

youtube.com/watch?v=QT1POpHqjRc&t

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

I must kiss those cheeks lads.

He has like 5 lines

youtube.com/watch?v=bvAwwFkLlrA

GOOODS WHAT A STUPID BODY

youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU [Open]

AND HARRENAL.......... I SHUPPOZHE........... ... THATSH OFF THA TABLE ASHWELL..

Uncle??

I brought him the whey, sir.

Rank them as fighters best worst. Gendry is obviously the worst, so rank the other six.

HE'S ALWAYS BEEN SWOLL

AAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

house hoar

Why would anyone root for Jonlet to fuck someone he grew up with as his sister, jfc

How often do you think Robert came home from a hunt and pounded his little pink boi pussy

and they were magnificent

NEPHEW SAVE ME AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Hound > Jon > Jorah > Beric > Tormund > Thoros

>Children get so butthurt by giants they make the white walkers to kill them off
>white walkers go haywire
>Children get so butthurt by walkers they bring in first men to kill them off
>too many first men
>Children get so butthurt by first men they break off Westeros from Essos
>worthless maneuvre because Andals invade anyway
>Children get so butthurt by Andals they use the glass candles (obsidian imbued with greensight) to coerce the Valyrians to come over and kill them off with dragons
>oops now there are too many dragons
>Children use the Order of the Green Men as a catspaw to enact a conspiracy causing a civil war and kill off the dragons
>oh whoops now the white walkers are back, guess we needed those dragons after all
>Children get Howland Reed to convince his bestie Lyanna to bone Rhaegar, and start another war in the process

What a fucking shit-tier race

BOAR IS IT?

>YOUR LYANNA'S HYMEN BLOOD, BOBBY!!! DIPPING OFF OF MY COCK...AS RED AS THE RUBIES ON MY BREASTPLATE... I WILL WRITE A SONG ABOUT IT

>mfw Jonsafags ripped Jon's relationship with Arya from the books (which, whether you like Arya or not, is beautiful and genuine so props to GRRM for writing it up) and gave it to Sansa because she's their stronk feminist icon

Literally the most retarded tumblr ship in existence

I found the breastplate stretcher, your grace. It was inside Lyanna's pussy all the time.

Snow
mememont
hound
ginger cunt
fire warrior
fire mage

UNCLE!!! IM ON MY WAY UNCLE

Ultimate tier:
>Me/Hound

>Dickon

Fuck.

Careful, Rhaegar, careful now!

wtf Arya has way more than 5 lines

SEVEN KEKS NEEEED

Delusional girls who see themselves as Sansa.

But gets BTFO by Sam before she stuttered out all the words

IT'S GONNA BE TOO LATE HURRY UP AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

she is noticeably slimmer and hotter looking this season, last season and Terminator Genysis she was fat as fuck

last season for reference

Is Dany gonna bother negotiating to free Ellaria so she can get the Dornish army to march North or is the show gonna pretend that army just disappeared?

Is the Rhaegar/Lyanna wedding next episode or next season?
>captcha
>road salt

I.... cannot.... hold on...... much... longer... aaaaaaaghhhh

Next episode so prepare the butthurt Bobby pics

Hound>Beric>Jon>Jorah>Tormund

>proceeds to run 1000km in under an hour