>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's spee--PEPE!
youtu.be/8btR2U2EM_Y
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Film Recreation of Malcolm X predicting Trump's appeal to AA voters
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=239&v=7BYVv4LY_KQ

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcT5anvp9XY
youtube.com/watch?v=s99sdphvsN8
yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-promises-to-shut-down-conspiracy-theory-websites/
fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtml
newobserveronline.com/5th-century-coin-now-hate/
youtu.be/DQgmKBW492w
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZU-NTiKMno
patriotrising.com/2016/08/27/central-banks-bleeding-middle-class-dry/
patriotrising.com/2016/08/27/fyi-hillary-will-abolish-second-amendment/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
twitter.com/msbellows/status/769646802467364864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

Template for exploiting Donald's endorsement from the Nation of Islam

Just watched this ad. Is this a joke or do people actually believe it to be true?
youtube.com/watch?v=gcT5anvp9XY

First for Jilly girl

topkek

>cherrypicking

Hillary Clinton Promises To Shut Down ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Websites

yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-promises-to-shut-down-conspiracy-theory-websites/

DEJA VU

hahah!!

TRUMP WILL LOSE THE UK'S ELECTORAL VOTE

I'VE JUST SEEN THIS PLACE BEFORE

What is with every movie with two people getting married have to be, "Oh, I realized I'm unhappy. I'll be happy with this girl I met two days ago!"?

>Small sample size
>Large MoE
wew

I predict this ad will stop running in under a week. It projects the furious sad Wojack level of desperation, and I've heard that from people who don't even know what a Wojack is.

REMINDER FOR TACTICAL HILL SHILLING IN BLUE CITIES
>Richard Stallman endorsed Jill; big tech companies want Hillary H1Bs to keep techie wages down.
>dude weed lmao
>Jill will stand up to Big Pharma, Hillary will not
>Jill respects Bernie voters, Hillary does not

Threadly reminder:

If you're posting on behalf of a PAC, labor union, or similar organization [not even to mention a campaign] and are being compensated to do so, you are required to include a disclaimer - pic related

Sauce:

>fec.gov/pages/brochures/notices.shtml

Is Sup Forums just going to ignore this?

Anybody else waiting for Hillary to mention Dwyane's cousin?

Hey fellow Sup Forumslacks, just got up and ready to MAGA from Australia. Any good habbenings or bantz I should be aware of? Hope you all are having a great day

holy kek

Praise be unto him

Anyone who posts from RCP is automatically disregarded.

Donald Trump has made a fool of me, just like he made fools of Paul Nehlen and Ann Coulter, people who were only trying to help him.

I've been stumping for a year telling everyone how Trump was strong on immigration. Now that he has come out of the closet for amnesty, I look like a goddam idiot.

I have to make it look like I am for Shilary now because when Trump throws the race, the harassment I'll get will be unbearable.

Its ok. I can take it. I will have my revenge, Trump. Its not over.

The Shill Wars have just begun.

5th Century Coin Now “Hate”

newobserveronline.com/5th-century-coin-now-hate/

She's wanted talk radio on a pike since the 90s. "Fairness Doctrine."

Trump will win in a massive landslide never before seen since Reagan.

Screencap this.

Breakdown of the family unit

I highly doubt that's real, but it's a neat story.

Does DWade support Trump now?

Or did Trump blow it with that tweet?

Time to #eattheeggmcmuffin

Every one of these polls (Trump +2 included) are well within MoE

Whoever that guy named OP is gets treated like absolute dog shit constantly.

For an old broad she is still sexy. 9/10 GILF, would let her blow me.

This kid posts vids NONSTOP EXPOSING SHILLARY and INFORMING THE MASSES about the TRUTH
youtu.be/DQgmKBW492w

she's a jew.

You
CANNOT
be
SERIOUS

>picture of Dewayne Wade's cousin being shot in the woods of Chicago just released

what the fuck im now a #GunControlGoblin

Wade follows Trump on Twitter

So we know David Brock runs Media Matters, and that CTR is a spin-off from MM, funded through it.

So Brock paid $850K in "blackmail" money to his former gay lover, to stop the guy from spilling some kind of serious beans about their donors and stuff related to the IRS.

>foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

Anyone know anything more about this? Like what Brock was trying to hide via the "blackmail" payments?

The whole thing sounds sketchy as shit.

Oh, it's a joke. Haha

that coudl have been long ago
do we know the timestamp?

based Hickok45

Clintonites [OMIT] theirs

Will Hillary disavow Will Quigg?

Fuck Allum. Remember the "bombshell" he had on El Rato but didn't release it because he was sucking Ben Shapiro's kosher cock?

dawane wade

Didn't DWade REEEEEE hard at Trump's tweets earlier today, though? You don't have to be a fan to follow someone.

Even better. I'll defile her kosher mouth with my protestant Anglo seed.

What has become of movies? Every single one is about drugs, sex, and swearing? There's barely any quality movies anymore.

Seems like that could be a great dat boi.

OP HERE

I HAVE BEEN CALLED AWAY ON REALLY ROUTINE SHIT THAT POSES A THREAT TO NOE ONE

BUT I HAVE TO GO BECAUSE THIS IS THE LIFE I LEAD IN THIS TIMELINE

SO SOMEONE MAKE THE NEXT THREAD AND DECLARE IT A FEW POSTS BEFORE 300 SO SHILLS CANT SPLIT WITHOUT FOOTPRINTS

iT HAS BEEN AN HONOR AND A PRIVLEGE TO BE YOUR FAGGOT OP FOR A COUPLE OF THREADS

MAGA

GOD BLESS ALL 50 OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
HER TERRITORIES
AND HER PROTECTORATES

I'd let her pounce on me.

He is pretty based. Sort of like our YouTube grandfather that teaches us about the wild west and guns.

Go look for yourself. I'm on mobile but I just looked and he's there

You guys hearing this stuff about Trump's bathroom habits? It's fucking disgusting.

Then he's going around shaking hands with thousands of people a day. Surprised no ones gotten typhoid from him yet. He's a fucking wacko for sure. Just imagine the smell too. No way he cleans up fully. Especially baking in this hot summer weather.

I feel for the secret service the most. They have to be around his smelly ass 24/7.

Quick analysis:
>proposed laws of temporal mechanics and strategies seem similar to ST:ENT's Temporal Cold War
>given Trek time travel episodes' penchant for accuracy (especially DS9's picture of 2020s San Francisco), this is not necessarily disqualifying it as true
>plausible explanation why Trump has seemed unruffled in all of his allegedly darkest hours except for when that shitbag el rato gave him an unexpected betrayal
>the complex design of the B.E.S.T. Wall diagram seen from his campaign office appeared to spring from his head fully formed, almost as if he had seen it built and working and was recreating the plans from memory
>Trump speaks with unusual certainty about specific ways in which the country will go down the tubes if he's not elected, compared to other candidates' rhetoric from past cycles
>nationalism is an excellent method for preserving human genetic diversity on a planetary scale since people willing to seek mates abroad are pretty rare
>Trump's willingness to engage with Sup Forums makes a helluva lot more sense if he comes from a future where Sup Forumsacks are more acceptable as a mainstream political force

Keep the hood safe, H.

Hillary Clinton will lose the election if this video goes viral!

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZU-NTiKMno

>REMINDER FOR TACTICAL HILL SHILLING IN BLUE CITIES
*Jill Shilling. Fuck me that was an awful typo.

What does the click bait say? Assuming I even believe it.

Everybody gets polled but us little people.

That'll bring 'em to heel

>Washington Post reporting on Trump's hygeine
>in buzzfeed format

>What does the click bait say? Assuming I even believe it.

Washington Post, aka Jeff Bezos's blog. It's shit, nobody reads it outside of the beltway.

How (((Central Banks))) Are Bleeding the Middle Class Dry

patriotrising.com/2016/08/27/central-banks-bleeding-middle-class-dry/

MSNBC BLAST TRUMP FOR BEING RACIST AND THEN PLAY KFC FOR A BLACK GUY

>MoE 4.1
No

All these new polls giving me hope. If Trump is tied or leading Clinton (or even a little behind) then he probably is way ahead in reality.

California, if you elect Hillary, there will be serious consequences.

>washington post

FYI : Hillary Will Abolish the Second Amendment!

patriotrising.com/2016/08/27/fyi-hillary-will-abolish-second-amendment/

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

jeff bezos blog

not even once

>Hillary’s campaign has gone into overdrive against the alternative media, sending a threatening email to fundraisers saying that independent conservative news outlet Breitbart News has “no right to exist,” and hinting that they were making plans to shut it down forever once Hillary is elected.

But the email never said "no right to exist," it said this, which is still concerning, but much less clear-cut:
>Now, we’ve had a conservative media in this country for a while. I don’t always like what they have to say, but I respect their role and their right to exist. Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet.

So should Hillary be able to sue yournewswire.com for libel?

This is my first election that I care to watch. How will the votes come in on the 8th? Is it East to West?

>jeff bezo's blog

>old civil rights era blacks hate trannies
>trannies and sjw's hate everyone
Definite potential to create a schism in Hillary's 'base' of support.

The black civil rights Hendrson guy endorsed Trump and the trannies will now attack him.
twitter.com/msbellows/status/769646802467364864

i have a question

if i wanna donate the maximum, do i need to subtract anything i bought from the trump store?

>tweet not real

That's a damn good fake

Did you know Trump is not Trump? That's right, he had to change his name... originally his name was Hitler. Yep, Hitler is his uncle... good ol' unca Adolf would be so proud of his nephew! The racist rhetoric he keeps spewing doesn't just come from nowhere... drumpf keeps a fully stocked bookshelf full of Hitler's speeches, books and bolicies next to his bed. Talk about a Nazi bastard. It's really no wonder America is now turning into the Reich - that's just the byproduct of haveing the country's top official be a Nazi. You heard me right - Trump is already running the show in secret, and the election is just for show - no democracy involved! Otherwise he'd be losing by a big margin, no one votes for him! Open your eyes, sheeple... you're being led straight to the slaughterhouse...

>hebrew filename
This is advanced shitposting. Nice effort.

>transphobe is a word in the current year
Is there any reason I shouldn't an hero? Jesus Christ.

You can't vote for Trump and begin the process of fixing it if you off yourself, you fucking coward.

You won't believe this.

Both entertainment heroes in the same thread? We are blessed, trumpgen.

I'm certain Katy Tur has rubbed one out to Trump at least once. Very tsundere.

You should wait until after November, and if November goes poorly, you should make sure to an hero is a way that helps solve our problems.

It's. Fucking. Happening!!

They all do it at least once

now I'm imaging she's whispering "c'mon, try getting it out, try getting it out" to herself as she tries

0_0 I..is this real? Are we breaking the conditioning?

nice trip threes

Trump is a shit candidate and would be a shit president. Luckily he's losing now and will lose in November. Loser!

DISCLAIMER: I am not being compensated for this shitpost, so stick this up your ass

(l-like that?)

>largest sample size AND smallest MoE has Trump up

You didn't think Trump just let me go, did you kid?

>Are we breaking the conditioning?

They're probably trying to appear objective again after bombing in the ratings for like the last month.

>"We just ought to be extending our sympathy to the family. That's the only reaction that is appropriate right now and maybe a sadness about this gun violence issue," [Kaine] told reporters in Miami Lakes, Florida.

>"it's not about black counterculture or poverty, it's about guns!"