(please (You) me)

post janeys

>First Sherilyn got ZANE'd
>Then Sheryl got ZANE'd

Can he be stopped? Who's next?

>bit early there lad, but okay

very nice user, saved

His career was next

The Return is just a bunch of short films/sketches that Lynch had in his back pocket but didn't have a means to bankroll.

>The Return is just a bunch of short films/sketches that Lynch had in his back pocket but didn't have a means to bankroll.

meanwhile.

>THOSE TRIPS

based drunkie poster

will Albert make a honest woman out of Morguefu?

rare kyle donut steel

what did he ACTUALLY mean by this?

That Josie gives me wood

>but okay

we've talked about all the beautiful women in Twin Peaks
but who is the least attractive female on the show?

>to bankroll

le nasty woman

PUT... IT.. DOWWWWWNNNNN

Denise

>putting real footage from your rape dungeon in your TV show

BRAVO LYNCH

That creepy woman in the trailer park from FWWM

This is the only thing in Lynch's rape dungeon, Michael.

Most of the female cast in the return.

You gay, dog?

????

that dramatic bitch running through the school grounds making a scene about laura's death in the pilot episode. she didn't even know her t bh

I just realized we have yet to see the Twin Peaks welcoming sign in The Return.

Are they saving it for when Dale finally returns to it? They made a new sign and everything, which means it has to show up at some point, right?

Fuck you most of them are still babes
Even Sherilyn looks great after looking like shit for the last 5 years

>This is the only thing in Lynch's rape dungeon, Michael.

Guys. I'm very drunk right now but I've come to the conclusion that Twin Peaks is the best fucking tv show I've ever watched. I son't think I will ever in my life watch anything that comes close to the qualiy that this show holds.

>51
wish they retconned that

The real population is 5,120.1 which you'd know if you bought my book, The Secret History of Twin Peaks out now from Flatiron Books, only $29.99

Is this your first time watching it?

>.1
this is james

At least it feels more true in Season 3, with the Roadhouse.

I watched it for the first time a month ago. Why do you ask? Since then I've watched Sopranos, The Wire, but nothing has affected me more than this show. I can't stop thinking about it.

That's nearly twice the size of my city.
What the fuck is wrong with abc?

>I watched it for the first time a month ago. Why do you ask? Since then I've watched Sopranos, The Wire, but nothing has affected me more than this show. I can't stop thinking about it.

>dungeon michael

>thinking about it

>this show won't win a single fucking emmy

so?

Episode 8 has to win something. . . right?

Just imagine if you put Dougie in one cell and this guy opposite him

>Just imagine if you put Dougie in one cell and this guy opposite him

...opposite him

youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM

That's the entirety of episode 18

It's actually 51.201, I'm not kidding. I guess the log must be .201 of a person.

Which resident of Twin Peaks would you most like to hug?

who cares

because it's a fucking embarrasment to history

history is being written right now, not by now by dabid but by david fucking lynch

i just don't understand why the so called critics won't admit tihs

YES ALBERT WE WERE ALL SAD TO HEAR ABOUT JONATHAN DEMME

Who won?

Episode 8 is amazing but every episode has brilliant cinema in it. Just thinking about last episode when Norma and big Ed kissed and the camera cut to a beautiful blue sky and lingered on the movements of the clouds. A really simple, evocative way of showing how much potential there is in the world despite all the evil that goes on. Simple, yet no other tv show even attempts this kind of association... fuck Breaking Bad's "symbolic" bacon, it seems so contrived in comparison to a genuine artist like David Lynch

I haven't cried tears of joy like that in a while.

>It's just the two of them there with nobody to repeat words from
>56 minutes of silence until Truman finally steps in
>"Alright, Cooper you can go now"
>Go.. now
>GO NOW
>Go.. now
>GO... NOW
>Go... now

>OPPOSITE HIM [bleeds from mouth]

Was she right?

Awards don't make the artist anymore distinguished. The work is going to speak for itself, whether or not it has an emmy or whatever.

literally who cares

A friend of mine doubted me when I told him to watch this reboot of TP. He thought it was a basic money grab for the fans but I tried to convince him otherwise. That the genuine fans of the show like this more than the original show.

yes, gotta put the ...before the words

Does this make Jade a BBV?

You posted her. I just want to let Laura know someone cares ;_;

Yes

Her monologue is 100% Mark Frost

OH IT'S YOU

THANK GOD

Judy?

WHO THE MOTHERFUCKING GOD IS JUDY??????????????????????????????

Will the monkey make an appearance?

Friendly reminder that David Lynch is the leading figure of a fascist cult, whose ultimate goal is the creation of an "Invincible Germany".
>vimeo.com/4201441

>I have made countless stupid mistakes in life and wanting to be written out of Twin Peaks was among the stupidest. With the ignorance of my youth, and the influence of the PC factions in the Asian community, I naively rebelled against being an exotic flower. I believed that I should want to be something more meaningful. When I asked to be written out of Twin Peaks, I didn’t realize how impossibly precious the opportunity of being a beautiful Ming vase was. Unlike a real Ming vase, the value of which increases by the day, the human version, like a blossoming cereus, is only valuable for a few short hours. I could have searched for meaning after the glorious bloom.

damn what a cool lady

They're too cool for mainstream shit awards anyways

People had a problem with her being on Twin Peaks? The fuck? If anything why didn't people have a problem with Catherine's yellowface?

Find out who Judy is and more in Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier by me Mark Frost, coming out this October 31 from Flatiron Books

I wonder why they seemed to drop the whole Owl thing? The only time we've seen mention of an Owl in The Return is when one flew over when the driver brought braindead Coop "home"

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

I called ray

holy fuck. someone please make an image based on this premise.

go on. i'll give ya a hug.

Are we gonna talk about Judy at all?

Huh, it does kind of feel like a Frosty scene.
Good scene though, made me laugh. Janey is based.

>People had a problem with her being on Twin Peaks?
She's a terrible fucking actress and her sideplot was completely meaningless filler. I'm happy she's not back.
>If anything why didn't people have a problem with Catherine's yellowface?
It was different time.

No but seriously aren't emmies about appraising original shows. Not shoving awards at rehashing fucking shit shows like GoT? Because TP is reinventing the defintion of TV drama as we speak,

THEY BE LIKE
>COOP
WHAT
>CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE
WHY MAN
>SO ALL THE BITCHES LOVE ME

twin peaks looks so fucking retarded

*a different time.

Not like they were ever about artistic merit in the first place

but today this is the primary factor in what gets nominated let alone actually wins

retarded

Fucking sad!