Alrighty, somebody had to create this thread...

Alrighty, somebody had to create this thread. This thingy right here says that spaniards and portuguese aren't really european (due to some North African, Sephardi jewish and negro blood)
biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/03/12/250191

Attached: IMG_2977.jpg (1358x821, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

dominica why did you copy dominican republic's name

Attached: Dominica (DM).png (540x277, 27K)

That's a bunch of Jewish bullshit used to divide and conquer different groups of white people. It's made even worse by retards like Varg who meme about muh Nord supremacy. If Europeans ever wants a chance to survive in the future, they need to stick together instead of fighting with each other

why natopiss so obsessed with southern europeans ?

Attached: 1509408956083.jpg (879x370, 65K)

Moors werent black

>1413 individuals
Man,that's like the whole fucking peninsula.

You see, not everyone wants to unite with wogs :D

Attached: IMG_9124.jpg (2048x1122, 258K)

Look in the mirror if you don't trust these researches.
The negro came from the already admixed North Africans, obviously. As for Portugal, it's from the Atlantic slave trade.

Attached: IMG_2923.jpg (1600x1067, 315K)

>That's a bunch of Jewish bullshit used to divide and conquer different groups of white people.

you're kidding? Europeans have been doing this in the 19th century. Even during the Nazi regime their views on racial nordic views caused friction with Mussolini, the fascist government, and southern euros.

Racism is wrong against other Europeans because they are too similar genetically.

You look similar to this?
>checks flag
Nevermind, buddy.

Literally every painting done by Europeans of Moors show them as Black.

>The negro came from the already admixed North Africans, obviously. As for Portugal, it's from the Atlantic slave trade.

Stop this meme sub-Saharan Africans are an older race than North Africans.

Attached: wd7aBQ0.png (430x639, 557K)

The thing is, negro boy, that the berbers that subjugated iberia were already mixed. A bit less so than modern morocans I'd say.

The albanian shill again? i imagine your inferiority complex.

I would like to see how they have managed to conclude that, since
1. Iberians and north africans are completly separated populations, in fact all iberians are more genetically related to a guy in denmark, or in norway or ireland than they are with any non european (morroccans etc). see img

2. It was already proved also that ancient iberians already had small berber caucasoid input, even more than modern iberians, the values today range from 3% to 6% i don´t see what's the issue about that (it's caucasoid and ancient in origin), central and north west europeans have anatolian on numbers and no is bothered, still caucasoid too.

Attached: 2gene_similarity_fromPortuguesev0010.png (353x510, 26K)

>The negro came from the already admixed North Africans, obviously. As for Portugal, it's from the Atlantic slave trade.

You are on drugs aren´t you?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Attached: autosomal_uhageneprojct.png (1597x486, 373K)

I would like to see the paper. because

>»Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity.«
>(Comas et al. 2000)

This is also good, at least 2 of them are not ethnic native iberians. The other's are med and atlanto types

>Iberians and north africans are completly separated populations
12% of your DNA isn't enough to make you related to modern day morrocans, dum dum.
>caucasoid
>still caucasoid too
You know what else is caucasoid? Niggers from the Horn of Africa. If it's ancient it doesn't mean it's not visible in your phenotype.

Compare that to the actual white european aka south dutch to see how nigger you are.
>2000
Outdated.

Attached: IMG_8732.jpg (1769x495, 152K)

It was never about looks you slavshit subhuman.

It's ALWAYS about looks, moor. And about your DNA, which give you these looks.

Attached: IMG_9130.jpg (2048x1148, 262K)

Eh, meant to post another one.

Attached: IMG_9129.jpg (2048x1090, 247K)

>12% of your DNA isn't enough to make you related to modern day morrocans, dum dum.

LMAO
12% in your delusional dreams, no portuguese or spanish scores that in any genetic project.
you can check on k36, k15 or k12b by eurogenes. It's from 2% to 6-7% from what i have seen, and why do you think galicia, and cantabria in northern iberia score the 'biggest numbers'? since the moorish present was completly irrelevant there? because it's from an ancient origin, neolithic is most certain.You image is a joke, a coment that anyone can do, and canary islands and madeira are not mainland spain or portugal

Yes when i look at my people i see your delusionals

Attached: Portugal_abra.jpg (1242x828, 400K)

yes try harder buthurted albanian.

Attached: portugal_ts_23_and_mnn.png (949x800, 152K)

Hello, retard. Maybe stop being retard is the right path? You should consider it.
>It's from 2% to 6-7%
You're such a mutt you don't understand that EVEN 1% is a lot.
>moorish present was completly irrelevant there? because it's from an ancient origin, neolithic is most certain
Again,
> If it's ancient it doesn't mean it's not visible in your phenotype.

535,000 people lives on the islands.
That's a lot for a country that harbors 10 mln people.
>madeira are not mainland spain or portugal
So what, they're not portugese or spanish because of that? You're giving them up way too easy.

Attached: IMG_8624.jpg (3072x2048, 2.36M)

That fucking image, are you serios? I can't see shit.

Attached: IMG_8649.jpg (960x720, 118K)

We are Suebi

Attached: ai.jpg (640x335, 67K)

You are jewish :D
And northern african to boot.

Attached: IMG_9094.jpg (1279x1183, 163K)

No,We are Suebi

Attached: ai2.jpg (555x862, 66K)

I understand. I'd want to be white too if I was your average portuguese.

We are Suebi

Attached: ai3.jpg (236x397, 21K)

>1% is a lot.

Rotfl yes, 1% or 5% north african berber caucasoid in origin and from a pre historic root, is so much, try harder mongrel.

explain me what's a lot, on this (west asian- anatolian)

You are posting west meds, atlanto meds, -
white caucasoid penotypes and of course 1 or 2 of them are not native

Attached: 1west_asian00.gif (800x581, 90K)

No, suebi ahd few impact. we are what we always have been, old euro stock, proto celtic paleolithic and neolithic.

Attached: Portugal__lisbon-sh0203portuguese.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Attached: portugal_porto_liChampLgame08_Porto.png (567x346, 437K)

Yes we are joos and moors/arabs, but by some miracle we are not genetically close to them in any pca map of genetic relations. It's magic for sure

Attached: pca_118dna_a0.jpg (4000x4000, 932K)

Thanks for proving my point.

>(((Eupedia)))
Please. There's no way in hell ethnic germans are 10% Middle eastern.

Attached: IMG_8625.jpg (1168x876, 338K)

>Lezgin are close to swedes
Even with bullshit like this there's some overlap between Lebanese and Spanish.

Attached: IMG_8650.jpg (1632x1232, 1.05M)

Some are atlantomed and are pretty white like here They're definitely not the majority. That being said, basques are the most pure out of all Southern Europeans.

Attached: IMG_8662.jpg (4272x2848, 3.84M)