No culture can get more racist than this one

No culture can get more racist than this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we are the least racist country in the world you dumb sudaca

BUILD

>patricia mamona
nice meme

LOO

>she will never long jump straight onto your dick
Why live?

>muuh diick

You didn't sold slaves from Africa to the Spanish and British, displaced millions of black people invented racism of lower expectations, created systematic racism against themselves and white people and made a nigger an overused slur.

I will send you back to the mines for this one, boi.

*pulls the whip out*

You will only get burkini pussy.

I am Spanish, you are Galisian scum.

>flag
>post

>You didn't sold slaves from Africa to the Spanish and British,
nope, most of the times they just when there to buy their own slaves
>displaced millions of black people
we never did that, we just built things and generally made life better in africa
>invented racism of lower expectations
what does this even mean
>created systematic racism against themselves and white people
if by this you mean first empire to end slavery then yes
>and made a nigger an overused slur.
nigger is an english word

Wrong tenses their, Pablo. English is a little more complicated than that.

>Galisian scum.
Wtf is wrong with you? Come here and I'll fucking kill you bare-handed you fucking bean slurper.

I am learning Portuguese to learn history about racist nationlism in Portugal and racist communism in Brazil.

she will never ever be yours

for what purpose?

Cala te boca palhaço gordo do caralho

Damn... I think she is the first black girl I would actually fap for.

lel

Nigger is Latin, you dumb Galician. It means black. Portugal made Brazil and Angorra, two hotspots of systematic racism against whites.

It's there, not their. Sorry, Mr. Johnson.

Portugal is more irrelevant than Canada.

I did a paper on this once, actually.
28% of the 8.5 million slaves over the atlantic route were shipped by the Portugues, 23% by the British and 10% by the Dutch. The rest was a mish mash of Danes, Spaniards, Italians and so on.

About 6 million of those 8.5 million were shipped to the Carribean and southern america, namely Brazil.
I mean, why the fuck do you think Brazil is half nigger, João? Because you did a LOT of shipping.

I am ethnicly Castillian. Suck it, Alubias slurper.

Native here, AMA mexicano

>I am ethnicly Castillian.
You're a fucking worthless beaner, stop making shit up.

so you are a moor?

>if by this you mean first empire to end slavery then yes
The British prohibited the slave trade in 1812 and completely made slavery illegal in 1834. Brazil made slavery illegal in 1882.
So no, try again.

Brittain also held slavery in England itself to be illegal since the Magna Carta in the 1215.

>nigger is english
Yeah, but it stems from "Negro". The Portuguese word for niggers. Look up the etymology.

You still as hue as a Brazilian.

By Moor you mean been white like ever and Catholic for more than one thousand years, Then yes I am a Moor.

feels good man

>WE WUZ

I care about Portu-bro, teach me more about racial tentions.

Portugues is pretty conservative with Latin.

Brazil wasn't even Portuguese in 1882 you dumb swamp jew

and negro is just our word for black, not our problem that Anglos really like the word

Castillians are the only real Spaniard.

I google up racismo em portugal of wiki yesterday and they discriminate brazilians and africans, also I watched a vid of saramago telling that portuguese del superior than all, tugas started slavery too

We abolished it in 1761, Brazil was it's own thing in 1822 and continued to slave trade

We were the slavers of the the colonial powers, which is why the British fucked up the Portuguese economy in the beginning of the 19th century by playing police of the world and deciding to abolish slavery worldwide. We had already abolished Slavery in mainland Portugal and our Asian possessions by 1761, but not in Brazil and Africa. It didn't matter much anyway, as soon after Brazil got their independence and sperged out in a civil war.

This is especially funny considering all the talk about our "overseas provinces" in Africa, instead of colonies, where white and black people had essentially the same rights and coexisted more or less peacefully when compared to the Belgian Congo or South Africa.

I am aware. I just dont know when Portugal abolished Slavery. I mean, did you guys even bother to?

Portugues is very conservative with Latin, Brazil spoke Portuguese, had a lot Portuguese people and many pardos had Portuguese parents and/or grandparents.

and we sperged out in a civil war*

Thanks!

Pretty based for a people that are in essence the Gypsies from the Americas.

The Saudis and everyone in the UEA have slaves because of the Quran.

What does that have to do with what I said?

Wasn't Macau and Nagasaki the reason why there was Asian slaves in the USA, Quebec, New Scottland, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.

>racist

I really want people that just fling that word around to die slow and painful deaths.

How Portuguese are you bros?

I'm from the same family as Ze' do Telhado.

That the British are jerks by letting sandniggers get slaves and not mighty Portugal.

It's actually they're.
As in their the wrong tenses over they're.
You'll get better at this eventually. Hay que ser more patient, amigo.

Why do latinos like to pretend that the Spanish didn't rape,murder and enslave the natives?

Because I am a white racist who only likes white people.

No culture can get more based than this one.

we literally proved the world that no matter how small a nation can be, it still can be the biggest and the strongest!

small =! irrelevant

>chinga tu madre hijo de puta
go fertilize your clay like the good cartel mule that you are

They actually do and it's degenerate as fuck.

The power of systematic racism.

I'm the son of Quim da Prensa

If I recall correctly we were responsible for more than 50% of the Atlantic slave trade, but I will have to look up those numbers.

That actually fueled many uprisings including the final ones for independence you moron

Thank fuck we don't need a wall to keep you at distance.

When I said Asian possessions I mean the whole of Asia, namely India and Indonesia. He only traded Chinese slaves in the beginning, probably because of pirates.

This is not true. They stopped everyone from doing it. They actually paid Portugal for it.

How is killing subhuman mongoloid rats degenerate?
Ah so in another universe latin america is actually good?

We were the least racist country in Europe towards blacks throughout the first half of the 20th century because we wanted to keep our colonies. Of course that things went to shit when they attacked us in 1961 with machetes. But do note that even in this colonial war, it was mostly Africans killing other Africans who joined the Portuguese side.

Wasn't Indonesia a Danish colony?

yes they slaved a lot of niggas, thell them that they will be send back to Africa

They attacked because the World Powers wanted to end colonialism and made that happened. Propaganda and weapons.

Dutch*
It was initially ours but then they stole it.
Nonetheless, when I said Indonesia, I meant the whole pack of islands between the Pacific and the Indian oceans.

congo is nice in summer

The swamp Jews stole it from us.

Whatever, we were fucking racist towards blacks during that war, especially the colonists. If it moves, it is black and it doesn't immediately submit, shoot to kill.

so fucking what, nigger?

is being racist bad?

You mean Oceania? Only East Timor speaks Portuguese.

HEROOOIISSS DO MAAAAR

That's where the "overseas provinces" (províncias ultramarinas) meme comes from. We said at the UN we were not a colonial power, that Angola is just like Alentejo or Beira Interior.

Indonesia is not Oceania.
We had trading posts everywhere but we only properly colonized East Timor.
However, we also held regions of India until 1961.

why are we tugas so obsessed with our national identity?

over 15+ years of internet, how many times have you seen an outsize amount of us in places we shouldbnt be? how many times were you in some obscure online game or chatroom and a dude shows up called "tuga96" or some shit?

no other nations does it like us

It was a nice strategy, but they were determined to take our overseas territories, except Madeira and Açores.

It's called nationalism.

Viriato69

So?

É O ADVENTO DO 5º IMPÉRIO!!

I think it's our history classes up until the 9th grade, as well as our literature. The fact we had a war between 1961 and 1974 against our colonies (which we won, despite not gaining anything from it) and a feud with the whole world probably played a role.

These kind of references to Mensagem or Os Lusíadas are omnipresent in our media.

Yeah, well, you're a mongrel and we won't say sorry.

Falem portugues cabroes de merda pah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

Como está Londistan?

>portugues
>cabroes
>pah

nice keyboard you got there

Pah nao sei, n ligo a cidades grandes, tou numa zona rural a ver se me safo.

That wall isn't just going to build by itself; chop chop!

Portugal is based as fuck. There's literally nothing wrong with Portugal except some of your women are annoying. I'm Russian and I have a ton of Portuguese bros. They're easy to get along with, and value their culture and nationalism. Your girls are hot too

GG Portugal keep doing your thing

Every time.

Menos mal

Miguel? Es tu? Miguel Carvalho, da Figueira da Foz?

We like Russians as well. Cheers lad

Nao, mas sou da figueira.

Do you like my flag, uncle?

Interessante. Eu tenho uma companhia perto da Figueira (sou Holandês, não um migrante).

Que fazes na Inglaterra? Estudar? Destruir a cultura com a tua raca inferior?