AYO MAN FUCK AMERICA DEY BE SMASHIN' MUH BLACK BODY AN' SHIT

>AYO MAN FUCK AMERICA DEY BE SMASHIN' MUH BLACK BODY AN' SHIT

He looks more like a t*rk than a nigger

Btw, do you get penalized for not standing or singing the anthem in the US?

The American Negro, lads

I love this. Just when I thought nogs couldn't fuck up their public image any more in this country

Just like Benzema and France, kek

>SO OPPRESSIVE THAT I'M PRACTIALLY WORSHIPPED BY SPORTS FANS AND MAKE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

fuck this retarded half_nig or whatever he is. Glad I never gave a shit about traditional sports and put my efforts into skateboarding and powerlifting/strongman competition instead.

>Oppressed black person
>Pro Football player
>Sport has majority black athletes
>Highest paid salaries for all pro sports
>Charmed lifestyle with endorsements (not after this), appearances, and other perks

Truly opressed

the same country that pays him handsomely for being fast and able to throw a ball - nothing that benefits his race or society in general

>I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder. ...

>This is not something that I am going to run by anybody. I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed. ... If they take football away, my endorsements from me, I know that I stood up for what is right.

AYO HOL UP AMERICA IS EVIL BRUH

If this loses the nfl ticket sales hell be kicked out faster than his abortion older brother

Someone should say

"If you don't like it, why do you stay then? You can go to Zimbabwe where blacks have the power."

>"If you don't like it, why do you stay then? You can go to Zimbabw

Because he's not from Zimbabwe

This guys looks like a literal sand nigger nigger

I'm just happy he's not raping teenage girls while robbing convenience stores during the national anthem.

Let's keep expectations realistic Sup Forums

Not to nitpick but the average NFL salary is 4th of the biggest american sports leagues. The biggest contracts of the NBA and MLB blow the NFL out of the water

That guy looks like some kike quadroon.

Brilliant strategy!

Now every white player that tackles or hits him is a racist.

Black man can't get a score because football be racist n' shit!

AYO WHITEY BE OPPRESSIN US AND SHEEIT

A (((sand nigger nigger)))?!?

Hol up, we've reached zero kelvin here

that's a Muslim

All you guys had to do was support the Christian fighters in Lebanon during the 70s then we wouldn't have this immigration problem.

>MLB blow the NFL out of the water

The fuck? MLB is dying and getting replaced by football

That is an Arab nose.

>this guy had sex with MIA Isabella

Pretty jelly desu

Nigga mlb is no where near dead. Its probably at the highest it will ever be. Also people like Albert Pujols get paid like 150m a year in MLB

If you really gave a shit, you're donate your blood money to help those black people.
Fucking hypocrite.

That's an arab right there.
I always noticed that when arabs aren't into snackbarking they try to imitate black/thug culture.

Fuck this nigger he sucks absolute shit at football. Lost the Super Bowl then plays absolute shit after. Hope he gets his ass kicked.

So then stop accepting that countries money.
See how it works both ways?

Colin only stands for the Mecca.

He does have a Saudi nose.

Think of how little an NFL player has to play compared to the NBA and MLB.

Who cares? He could easily say he's black and nobody would bat an eye until it actually affects black people themselves.

NO ONE LIKES NIGGERS

Proof?

What gets me is the guy was abandoned by his Black father and his poor white mother put him up for adoption.

He was raised by a white family to what he is now.

>muh Blacks are oppressed

nice meme

football is way more likely to die considering players retire at 30 and they have a way smaller talent pool

WE

He looks like he knows which direction Mecca is at any given time

Thanks Obama

Didn't this guy murder his friend and a hooker or something? Thought he was in jail desu

Are you literally retarded?

My son plays for his High School. There's like 160 kids on the roster including freshmen, JV, and Varsity. And that's one small high school in a fairly small city.

>small talent pool

He looks like he's half jew half nigger. He's just some dumbass that had one good year. He's sucked ever since

are you?

football is only played here. its a small pool in the grand scheme of things.

And I bet you exactly 0 of those 160 kids could play in the NFL.

also want to add the concussion scare is pushing kids away all the time.

You should try golf. It's a great sport but fair warning it's very hard

Half nigs are desperate to show how niggest they are. It's like religious converts who over do it vs people born into the religion that don't care that much.

>He looks like he's half jew half nigger
You mean Muslim?

>instead of using my time to help these "oppressed" people I'm just not gonna follow the rules while I still make a fortune out of running with a ball on my hands.

Fucking nigger.

so he is a white liberal progressive?
makes perfect sense

Just because you aren't from somewhere doesn't mean you can't live there. I'm from Texas and I currently live in Colorado. If he hates America so much than this stupid nigger can fuck off to somewhere else

WUZ

sportsball is degenerate
all niggers suck

I hope he and his family and friends all get cancer and slowly die.

This is what happens when you suck at sports and want attention. Blaine Gabbert is better anyways.

Love these rich niggers who do this
>man fuck America
>dey ebil keepin duh black mayne down
>getting millions of dollars a year

So now handegg won't even have niggers in it anymore? Jesus Christ what do we even pay them for at this point?

Arab

The new rules are what's going to kill football. It's becoming essentially flag football. Even mike and mike agree it won't be around for much longer

LOL

Lol.

How long before the black cunts of twitter descend on him like baboons on a wounded animal?

They sit in their mansions surrounded by whores and riches like Babylonian kings and have the nerve to claim they're oppressed.

This dude fell in love with a transgendered individual and was in a relationship with them. San Francisco puts something in their water supply, swear to god.

He looks like an Arab.

Good point

Muslim posing as a dindu. Wonder who could be behind his protest...
||
||
||
||>
||
||x
||
||

oh fug

makes you think

I wish all 'professional' ball kickers and their cuckold worshipers died

Based

Trips of truth.

Jesus was from Argentina?

Already counter striked on this nigger

its pronounced "terrorist"

BTFO

only thing good about it is the modern day slavery type comparison, rich white owners buy and trade blacks. But yes nigger sports are degenerate

>Paid millions of dollars, still is oppressed nigger.
Can't win with these fools.

Is his coach white? Is the coach oppressing him as well?

>black
>that nose
(((Black)))*
fixed your post OP

Did he stop honoring it by not going to school anymore?

What the fuck is wrong with niggers and them not knowing how to speak their own language properly?

>millionaire feels oppressed.
Really makes that hamster wheel spin huh?

There's tons of old people in this country that worship baseball. Combine that with the fact that they play 160 games a season and you have more than enough money to go around, even if attendance is generally mediocre.

I noticed this first with my halfrican cousins, and noticed it especially with Barry, but mulattos, and blacks raised by whites, almost always seem to turn on the whites in their family, and try extra hard to earn approval from blacks.

No matter how shitty their black family is, or how wonderful the white people in their life are, they will go out of their way to burn every bridge they can with whites. They are so desperate for black approval, that they will ruin their own lives for it.

Said the nigger who make millions throwing a oblonged ball. Ungrateful nigger.

>They are so desperate for black approval, that they will ruin their own lives for it.

Because they don't want to be labeled an "uncle tom" or "coon" by all the super cool thug niggers at school.

Am I the only one that knows how to spot jews anymore?
>nose
>eyebrows
>forehead
>ear
>facial hair

>>>>/nose/

yall need some education

in america they think they are uncool if they "talk white", or talk properly.
Same goes for education, any black who does well in school will be made fun of by other blacks, it is literally popular for niggers to be idiots in their communities.

BTFO

>be a country that idolizes black athletes and entertainers
>have more opportunities for athletes, musicians, actors, comedians, any form of entertainer
>black people are oppressed

fuck off

he's not even 'black' he's mulatto and looks like a fucking haji

can't wait to watch his shitty team not make the playoffs with fucking chip kelly coaching his diva ass

It's the same with suburban niggers from good wealthy families.

All BLM is basically made up of these guys.

As they know from rap music real niggaz
is from the projects and sell crack and shoot other real niggas an SHEEEIT!

So most upper middle class and better black kids have something to prove.

Actual poor ghetto blacks don't care or know anything about politics or how they wuz kaingz and sheeit. They only show up for the protest because the basically like lighting things on fire, beating up defenseless people, and stealing weave and black n mild cigars

90% of those on TV talking about being opressed came from backgrounds way more privileged than you did, bet.

>That fucking nose
>Looks Arabic, not even a real nigger
>Promoting BLM (A terrorist group) whilst shitting on American culture

What a great fucking time to be alive

His ass is gonna get booed next game.

>can't wait to watch his shitty team not make the playoffs with fucking chip kelly coaching his diva ass

The niners are so depleted they're gonna be garbage regardless of who coaches them and kapernig got BLEACHED by Gabbert and will never be an NFL starter again.

suck it up americans, freedom cuts both ways.

>do you get penalized for not standing or singing the anthem in the US?

only socially

all dat money an my nigga still got dat fucked up merchant nose

I would sacrifice a lot to be able to live in the US, meanwhile these spoiled fucking nogs shit all over it. If they hate freedom so much why don't they fuck off to africa and get lynched by their "brothers and sisters". I'm mad as fug desu senpai

>Btw, do you get penalized for not standing or singing the anthem in the US?

The NFL may penalize him.

Once you sign a contract, the league owns your ass. They can fine you for wearing the wrong brand socks.

Wait, what?

Yo, America so oppressives a black man could never makes et n da whitez manz wurld.
Lik B presedent, o millionz dallarz quartabak n shitz.