50% of the population is defective

The proportion of those who see white and gold increased up until the age of 60, but after 60 the proportion of those who see white and gold starts to decrease.

After 60 the defective people starts to die off, hence the portion decreases.

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/genetics-and-that-striped-dress/

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/white-balance.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its blue and gold

off to the oven you go.

fpbp

Black and Blue. For fuck sakes lest not start this shit again.

People who see black are retarded. It's light blue and gold. Even paint confirms this

This was a retarded fad and done specifically to distract people from the government doing shady shit.

It's black and blue. Almost everybody saw black and blue initially. Only when the media and twitter started talking about gold and white did people start saying they'd seen Gold and white.

I think this was a social experiment to see how easy it was to manipulate people into trusting the media and peer pressure over their senses. Turns out it's pretty easy.

ffs how is this relevant

Do it yourself faggots.

your eye are all retarded.

This is what i've always seen it as. The blown up colours are the same as the ones in the dress.. because that's what they are.

Did anyone actually see it different to this?

forgot pic

It looks gold and white,
but the white is apparently some kind of light gray blue.

That looks like brown to me

#7D6E47
#ABBBD7
Thing is, programs don't care about what and how you see it, they just show colors and numbers.

>picked from the goldest area

I actually saw gold and white first, but, when I told myself - it's blue and black... it changed.. now I can't see the white and gold anymore...........

the gold is result of lighting and shit camera

This

People can't translate that in their heads, which concerns me

What else can't these people translate in their heads?

>Did anyone actually see it different to this?
There are some defectives who see it as white and gold in shadow

They are clearly retarded because it's obvious that the photo is taken in a too bright area, not a shadowed one

I literally thought this was a joke until someone explained it to me.

How the fuck is that gold, it looks brown to me

Its not a single color its a gradient from dark to light.

I'm convinced it's just trolling gone too far.

I've never seen it as black and blue and still can't. It looks very light blue and gold to me.

Colour only exists in your mind.

>What is lighting?
Do you fags not even live in the natural world? How do you go through life and not learn how light affects what you see?

It's the context that matters you faggots not the hex
With the dress apparently in shadow, facing away from the light, it would be white and gold in regular lighting
Post this to /ic/, see what happens

You look brown to other people too.

I don't understand how this was ever a thing. How the fuck did people think it was white and gold? You can literally use the color tool in a paint program and it'll come up blue.

Black. Blue. Go home

I'm colorblind and I wanted to be a mechanic, feels bad man.

> fuck you ishihara you yellow or green bastard

purple and red

>picked from the area where the light is directly striking the dress, altering the colour, as opposed to a lower point where the colour is more true to reality

It is 100% blue. The black could maybe look brown or gold, but anyone that sees that blue as white is an idiot.

HOW THE FUCK

DOES SOMEONE

SEE

FUCKING

BLACK!!!????

Deutscher Banz

it looks like gold and light blue in a shadow

What kind of colorblind are you and what color does the dress look to you?

There is nothing to trick. The people selling the dress said it was blue and black.

A fucking hue

>take a shitty picture in shitty light with a shitty camera
The photographer should have been hanged.

Sure you can change colors with lighting, etc, that's especially true for certain materials. But this pic show exactly this colors, with some acceptable gradients depending on lighting.

Because people aren't asking 'how did light make this photo look different to reality'. they're asking what colours show up on the dress in the photo.

Correct. These are the actual colors. A grey-blue and brownish sorta "gold" if you want to call it that.

Tell me, do those 2 picture look identical to you?

exactly, its a fucking illusion

HOW THE FUCK

DON'T YOU

SEE

THAT THE PICTURE

IS

FUCKING

OVEREXPOSED

It's white and gold you idiot. The lighting makes the white fabric have blueish tint.

Orange and green.

Red-Blue and Brownish

Red-Green colorblind, but that also includes some other hues and shades.

WTF I see black and blue

From the picture it's clearly white and gold.

It's so clear, yet people are actually falling for the trolls.

god damn newfags.

Some people are just too dumb to tell materials.

Its some sort of satin for the black lace, since its FUCKING LACE.
And its black. The lighting reflects on it, making it a very very very brown dark gold if you take it from the most obviously lit up section of the dress.

If you see white instead of blue you just have a mental problem, serious.

can you fucking monkeys not see how washed out the image is? it's clearly black and blue, as has been confirmed

Trolling or not, as a white person I'm getting real close to my limit on how much dis truth I can take before I laughter all the people who are liars

Who will be laughing then?

there is variants of color not "true colors" faggot

What is uv light?

> ITT people argue over a shitty overexposed photo because correlation = causation

It's black and blue IN REAL LIFE

The camera's white balance is off, the "gold" color is the indoor lighting bouncing off the fabric.

cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/white-balance.htm

Like this.

So the main part of the dress looks red-blue to you and the trim looks brown?

>hurr durr what is camera exposure

This is why rainbows don't exist and mean exactly this and not its complete opposite as a sign of the Covenant. Ugh

SEE PIC?

THAT'S FUCKING BLACK

YOU FUCKING DALTONIC MORON

It's white and gold. Don't overthink it people..

technically its blue and brownish gold. the blue is so light you could assume it was a white dress and the bright light in front isnt reaching the back of the dress and thus its shadow not pigmentation

if you doubt its gold open up a digital image editing program and look at it after sampling the color. any one that sees black is blind

Subtle... Very subtle

The floodlight in the back makes your brain believe that the dress in the shadows.

STOP BEING RETARDS
SAGE

lol

>portion
i used to see it as blue and black or whatever now its white and gold

Turns out this is the way the dress looks in reality desu.

pretty sure someone at the store that was taken at confirmed it was a black and blue dress.

The black looks goldish because the photo is overexposed. Still don't know how anyone sees white tho

I'm actually just confused.

I get that the black looks kind of different because it's really sunny but how are you retarded enough to mistake blue as white?

Whoever does not see black and blue is going straight into the oven

ITS

FABRIC

NO TRUE BLACK FABRIC

>one faggot says different colors cause LMAO TROLLING xD
>some other faggot sees this and notices what he is doing so jumps in on it to back him up
>soon a ton of retards are claiming the wrong colors because they are pretending to be retarded
>it blows up into a huge thing
Anyone who says something other then blue and brown/gold they are being retarded and should be ignored.

It's black and blue, it just looks golden on some areas because of the lighting and shit camera.

Look at the top of the dress, the first black part. You can clearly see that on the left it's black, but the on the right it turns more golden because of the lighting.

It's blue and black.

People see different colours depending on what they think the environment is

People who see it as black and blue think of a yellow light, like you'd find inside

People who see it as white and gold think of a blue light, like you'd find outside

is this the new "im so le so smart and you so le dumb" meme now or does that donkey gameshow door thing still stand for that?

If you do not see black and blue you have more autism than the average guy on r9k

ah, so the dress is actually pink and green

Not overexposed. Camera's white balance is off.

Indoor lighting is more yellow, thus it affects the tone of the black fabric. The camera sensor wasn't tuned for this, though.

nice try op, but I've got a better one for you

2 + 3 (8+8) = ???

It's blue and black btw

This

Perfect purity test, just another part of the sieve

>this thread

Fuck off normies.

Sage

People who care about this dress should not be allowed to vote

Yeah sure the sun turns black fabric into brown

stupid dipshit

you should always switch

Anyone trying to argue the dress as being black and blue in the PICTURE is from now on officially diagnosed as severely autistic.

Sure the dress could actually be black and blue, but due to lighting, in this picture it is not. In the picture it is brown/gold and light blue/white.

i could see the white actually being a light shade of blue, but where the fuck is there semblance of anything remotely black

sage

Stupid britbong, it's black and white.

>this thread

Fuck off normies.

Sage.

the same people who say the dress is white and gold are the same mental defectives who bitch about white washing dark skinned characters in fanart on tumblr

If you see anything other than blue and gold you need to stick your head in the oven