Colin Kaepernick won't stand for the national anthem

Colin Kaepernick: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000691077/article/colin-kaepernick-explains-protest-of-national-anthem

>Black President
>Black AG
>Female minority SCOTUS
>Black CEOs everywhere

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1lig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Colin Kaepernick: "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

His guy has a black dad he's never met, a white mom that put him up for adoption, and a white family that raised him as their own.

I wonder who he is really mad at (daddy)

How does the media always snake their bullshit in to liberals minds? How do they do it?

>Make millions playing a sport filled with blacks making millions of dollars a year
>Oppressive

He just really sucks and is trying to use the BLM technique of finding a scapegoat to excuse their own shit

Its pretty fucking despicable. I think hes from Iowa or Wisconsin or something too

But what are whites even for if not to clean up everything blacks destroy then taking the blame for it?

why's this tan arab pretending to be black?

DAYUM

Didn't that Christian guy get in trouble for praying at football games? When will this nigger get in trouble for chimping out at a game?

Hatred of whites is taught by liberals & the media & the government & the school system

of course this nigger hates whites.

But I think another part of it is jealousy/envy.
He knows he'll never be white, but he could have been if his mother wasn't a whore.

Niggers BTFO

American hero

He should stop accepting currency from a country of such hatred

Lotta race mixing going on in these states that the nigs have moved to

Then the half breed kids also race mix... This is one of the major reasons why demographics are changing so fast, when perhaps 1/4 of women produce mongrel kids or none at all.

Bomb Tech. Lost his legs in war.

The alt right has a safe space for their ideas.

It's called the NFL.

They are butthurt that their safe space was violated.

Lol

Must be Ethiopian, or that angry Ethiopian nationalist that posts every so often.

>Having pride in your country means you're a racists evil nazi literally hitler

get out of my country nigger

Maybe this fucking shitbag should go find a flag he does agree with and live under that one.

>the NFL isnt infected by liberals

baseball is the true right wing sport

>baseball is the true right wing sport

hockey
cycling
golf

sounds like he didnt go to middle school

>Oh hey Colin!!

He means "We've been given everything we ask for but we won't be satisfied until white people are extinct so MUH OPPRESHUN"

He's just a good goyim

>Superbowls won: 0

Pulling shit like this is the only way this bum will make the news

>Hurr durr won't stand for the national anthem, such an honorable protest

Bet he hasn't parted with any of his paycheck though.

>Literally losing your job to First round busts from the jags and viqueens

>that guy's name is Colin Kaepernick
He looks more like a Mohammed bin Ahmed Abdullah or something

this

I hope this ISIS sleeper gets his fucking legs broke this season.

>He just got benched for a white guy and needed some attention.
>pic related

Hi Sup Forums

>The country political elite sent you into a foreign nation as a merc to protect business interests under lies that you were defending your family from sandnigger farmers yet you still cuck to them.

Nice meme muricans

Burn em alive.

>san fran
They'll martyr him

>benched for gabbert

In other words

>I'm not going to have a contract next year and no one in the NFL or CFL will pick me up so I'll do anything for attention at this point

This is Cultural Revolution tier. Given free stuff, have a black president, not criticised despite massive violent predation on white people, riot with impunity, say from your highly paid position that America is oppressing you.

This is what happens when we don't instill cultural values from a young age. This is why the pledge of allegiance is mandatory in public schools. Without a society wide civic pride we are all fucked.

damn

F

Nice try Mohamed. Go fuck a goat or a boy.

His name is White sounding as fuck too.

I thank Colin Kaepernick, without him I would still be rooting for a sports team from a city that I despise.

If he wasn't sitting so much, he probably wouldn't have been BTFO by Blain Gabbert

Krapernigg converted to islam over the summer. Further evidence that BLM is nation of islam and must be destroyed.

This is why we shouldn't a fucking thing for blacks because no matter what you do for them it will never be enough.

>political elite lies to you that Saudi funds were not used to kills its own people friends of the political elite and their multinational business get rich from the middle east and its oil

Nice meme muricunt cuck. You are nothing more than cattle to your country, it doesnt care about you.

Wtf I hate niggers now

Stupid nigger, instead of America why dont you go to muslim countries that cut off the balls of african slaves?

This is why America is a JOKE. If this was China he'd proabably be dead. I'd rather have too much nationalism in a country than too little.

This can't be a real black person. Their not that clever.

what a priveleged faggot

>also check out those numerals.

Nobody asked you either, Ms. Harambe.

Holy fuck ruin this cunts life

After years of getting BTFO by Manlet King Wilson and not winning any Owls he's got to resort to race baiting.

No-win Colin, low energy, sad!

Top tier bantz

streamable.com/1lig
BTFO

>Kaepernick
>not functionally retarded

fucking checked

>2016
>still believing it was over oil

Why does the opinion of a cripple matter again?

Isnt the US a "free country"?

Why cant he do what he wants?

Blacks
>drama queens
>welfare queens
>we wuz queens

Wew lawd. Go time.

look at that butthurt KEK

He can, the gov't cannot persecute him for saying this, but if the NFL wants to suspend him, they can do that.

I'll also never understand this.

>start shouting something out in tweets
>someone responds
>NO ONE AXED YOU

Maybe if he wasn't an over hyped rookie he might still have a job as back up after the 49ers release him

What a fucking dumb cunt when can we start the purge?

((((Ju))))

lmao whitey got his feelings hurt ;_; . KEK

This.

Agreeing with you. Black people don't watch forest gump either

Ooga booga go back to Africa

>get outplayed by one of the shittest white QBs in the league
>turn into Malcom X

top kek

>Their not
Kill yourself, nigger.

Who the fuck cares?

Cuckernick got shown up by Blaine fucking Gabbert and hasn't been relevant in years. Figures the only way he'd find his name back in the headlines is over some trivial shit like this.

The fucking Denver Broncos chose Mark Sanchez over his sorry ass, that says everything you need to know.

>Mock someone for having no legs, something that they have to deal with every single day of their lives and will never not affect their lives
>Hahaha you go gurl!!!!
>Get called a nigger
>OMG THIS IS THE CRUELEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE, HELP I'M BEING OPPRESSED
Seriously, this shit gets me heated. You just fucking know this bitch gets upset if someone says nigger or says she's ugly, yet she'll fucking make fun of a war vet who has no legs and see absolutely nothing wrong with it

He hasn't been relevant since he lost the superbowl to the ravens

Just tweet #fireKaepernick at Nike, beats by dre, McDonalds, jaguarUSA, NFL,49ers and kaepernick himself
he is a role model for children and young adults.he is expected to act as such

REEEEEE YOU MADE ME RACISTTTTTTTT

Stop playing the victim Sup Forums. You always racially abuse black people. How many times have you called a black person a nigger online? You're responsible for that black girl's bitterness.

Fucking this

Shut up nigger

lmfao it never ends

>country sends him to invade a defenseless country and he gets his legs blown off
>"I'm proud of this"

What a retard.

Also this

Fuck this Arab nigger. Hope he gets shot on the field last boy scout style.

When is someone going to tell this moodly little half breed nigger he is taking away from the game by doing what he is doing?
God I hate nigger syndrome

nice dubs. and dank meme fucken saved

I get you're shitposting, but she's responsible for her own bitterness. Blacks are not oppressed in today's world nearly as much as they whine and moan they are. Blacks get shot by cops because they commit fucking crimes, and try resisting or attacking the officer instead of just turning themselves in.

Don't get fucking shocked when people call you nigger when you act like one

Time to start street sweeping operations.

k

Sounds like middle school is where his education ended

>Fuck this Arab nigger. Hope he gets shot on the field last boy scout style.

Translation: "I'm an edgy teenager who just found Sup Forums, I can say the n word whenever I want!"

Well guess what? Reported to the FBI.