Is being rich in your 40s boring or what

is being rich in your 40s boring or what

why the close up to his and with the clutch?

Nah, just capeshit

when you've been rich most of your life I assume you begin to stop giving a fuck and just want to live comfortably like anyone else

Once you become rich it's pretty great for a few years. 5 at the most. Then you start worrying about not making enough money and your stress is far worse than when you had no money

That's why rich people often have the worst depression and shit

You should be advancing your career and raising your children properly with a loving wife in your 40s

Being a failure in your 40s is probably pretty boring and sad.

What's his name again?

No, it's great. But being followed by paparazzi and having everything you do being discussed is worse than being rich is fun.

Dude has a great life. His wife let him cheat on her forever and he's tall and rich and good looking.
Too bad he's a muslim sympathizer faggot

no wedding ring anymore

the JUST is complete

Tell that to Trump

Checked. Trips weren't wasted.

Nah. Comfy as fuck.

Adam Sandler. He was so funny in Bad Neighbors.

Due to a tragedy in my family, I inherited land much earlier then expected, and I found out that my family had retained 79% mineral rights.

This was in 1997 in northern Alberta...

You get used to having a lot of money really quickly, it's just normal after a few weeks.

How much money you have?

i love these threads. apparently 90% of Sup Forums is rich fags

also look at everyone's answers in here. so predictably what a poor person thinks a rich person thinks

>we're so utterly bored with our wealth
>we dont even think about it
>it's so boring

christ

>Detroit City t-shirt

As someone from Detroit I can tell you he has never gone there and IF he has he went to one of the few white areas and was surrounded by security guards. Liberals crack me up.