What are your favorite conspiracies?

So Sup Forums which conspiracies are the most plausible ones, which are the most interesting ones, which ones should every look up?

Paul Hellyer (former defense minister of canada) says there are aliens working together with the governments for some time now, and giving us technology
youtube.com/watch?v=rDGxq0Gzmj8

Is the moon artificial?
ancient-code.com/the-moon-an-artificial-base-who-put-the-moon-in-a-perfect-orbit-around-earth/
> Apollo 16 astronauts found rocks containing pieces of rusty iron Since oxidation requires oxygen and free hydrogen, this rust indicates that water should be somewhere on the moon.
>Strangely, instruments left by the Apollo missions sent a signal to Earth on March 7, 1971, indicating that “wind” containing traces of “water” had swept across the lunar surface.
there is at least some weird stuff about the moon.

Underground bases. the bases are allegedly as big as cities, with huge buildings and even lakes in them. they connect beneath all of the usa. they work inside them with aliens on stuff like genemanipulation and mindcontroll. other countries have such stuff as well, maybe even connected whith each other (like sweden connected to usa and so on).
huffingtonpost.com/roadtrippers/that-time-subterranean-al_b_5182945.html
also interesting with that the denver airpost which allegedly is one of the entrances. the reason people believe it is because of rumors that the elevator would go far deeper then it should when pressing the right buttons, weird as pictures on the walls, and a time capsule with freemasonsymbol on it (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnt0bJVM8jk
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pT_znfUQYRc
youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks
thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012
youtube.com/watch?v=nsyA8lGWYQA
youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY
npr.org/sections/money/2014/10/10/355177578/episode-575-the-fondue-conspiracy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Cheese_Union
ocweekly.com/restaurants/the-governments-conspiracy-to-make-you-eat-more-cheese-6616047
donaldtrump2016online.com/
deusnexus.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/sandy-hook-satanic-town/
memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/mgw:@field(DOCID @lit(gw360395))
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Men in black. Men dressed in black suits and ties and shades (like the movie basically) going around asking people who have seen UFOs and other weird stuff about what happened, and occasionally threaten them to keep their moth shut. they are always described as weird, like they never blink, some seem to dont know how a ballpen works, such stuff. they never show any identification and people just assume they belong to the government, and occasionnaly feel the urge to be honest about everything. sometimes the people forget about them and only remember days later about it. they were also asking people about mothman and allegedly have been seen a day or two doing something at the collapsing bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=rnt0bJVM8jk

Then you should look up bohemian grove. its basically a holiday resort for the rich and mighty. nixon and reagon were there before they became president. one head of the FED was there before he was elected (i think it was greenspan, not sure though). once a year they gather there and celebrate the "cremation of care" where they reanact a childsacrifice (allegedly with a dummy) by putting it in a fire pit in front of a giant owl statue.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
the leaked clinton emails link her to bohemian grove, rothschild etc (pic related)

JFK assassination. we all know the official story, lone gunman went crazy and shot him. however what people often dont know is that JFK tried to abolish the federal reserve. he even had passed a law that did so and even brought a few billions of new banknotes into circulation. then he got shot, the new notes got taken out of circulation, and the fed continued to do business as usual despite the law still, RIGHT NOW is effective also there are some weird as coincidences between lincoln and kennedy, and we know how the powers in the dark like to have such linking points (pic related)
john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm

Mothman, an about 2m tall creature with glowing eyes and wings were seen a lot in a small city called point pleasent. some where followed while driving in a car (that thing allegedly just flew with the same speed without dropping a sweat). also there were a lot of UFO sighting in that time, and some time after the first visits a bridge suddenly collapsed killing a lot of people
youtube.com/watch?v=pT_znfUQYRc (dont know how good this documentary is, i saw a german one about it which was really good)

9/11 was an inside job.

that still counts as conspiracy theory? i thought it would be a fact already

I find the one about the Titanic really being her sistership the Olympic interesting because of how quickly it is disproved if you know about the ships. But if you know nothing about the subject it may seem believable.
By far the dumbest conspiracy theory I've heard is 9/11 being done by the US government/ no planes were used.
The theories I actually believe are probably JFK being something beyond just Lee Harvey Oswald (I'd say the Cubans had something to do with it).

I'm afraid Hillary Clinton still wants us to believe that it was Bin Laden. She says people who believe 9/11 was an inside job are conspiracy theorists.

9/11 was done by the government. or at least part of it. of course planes were used, but that doesnt mean the government isnt involved. just by chance there were some military practices going on with flightcontrol which included the scenario of multiple planes being hijacked. that led to the air force not bein able to respond appropiatly and bring them down in a controlled way (implying they arent involved themself

just by chance the WTC was insured shorty before for a few billion

also shortly before the pentagon "lost" a few billion dollars and just by chance (again) the files relating to that stuff got blew up with the pentagon together.

then there is bush saying saying during a speech how it was made sure that the explosives were placed in points high enough for the people to be trapped. he doesnt say by whom the explosives was planted, but the official story says there werent any

youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks

just far too much weird stuff to just write it off as coincidence

it was even prooven that saudi arabias government was involved, and just by chance they are also one of clintons biggest supporters. i wonder why she wants to make you believe the (((official story)))

I always found the idea of the Illuminati to be fascinating. A shadowy, incomprehensibly powerful group of a few dozen that is in control of all major governments and has engineered every major historical event since the French Revolution. A group that is running a worldwide conspiracy with the ultimate goal of complete subjugation and control of the masses. Anyone who has done too much digging, gotten too close to the truth, or has tried to speak out has been silenced by them, like JFK. They are approaching their endgame of destabilizing the world and bringing mass catastrophe that will sow the seeds of the dystopian New World Order. It all sounds ominous as fuck.

I don't really believe the Illuminati exists, but it's still interesting nonetheless.

>since the French Revolution
How ironic

wether they exist or not doesnt really matter. there is a financial elite around doing just what the illuminati are supposed to do. wether they conspired together against us, or only want personal gain and their goals correlate by chance isnt really important. they controll the media, the buy the politicians, hell, rockefeller seemingly even controlls who gets organ transplants since he had 6... SIX hearttransplantations already. CNBC did once a report about how banksters and politicians were involved in laundring $43 TRILLION!!!, a day later the kids of the executives were murdered (allegedly by the nanny) and the article about the launding was gone. it doesnt matter wether they call themselves illuminati or not. the outcome is the same and its very real
thedailysheeple.com/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit_102012

The lone gunman official theory was part of Operation Mockingbird to draw attention away from a "conspiracy" altogether. Not only that but the program pretty much obliterated the usefulness of the word and phrase conspiracy theory" even though it is unavoidable in criminal codes. If you look around it is plain to see the Operation was never shut down and in fact was scaled up to undreamed of proportions today! This is key and how the powers that be manage to successfully pull off the most blatant conspiracies and monstrous crimes never having to fear repercussions. The tactic is always the same, taint the pool with plausible and ridiculous theories all while avoiding any talk of the real perpetrators! Large groups of people are seemingly easy to manipulate I guess due to the self herding effect.

>Paul Hellyer (former defense minister of canada) says there are aliens working together with the governments for some time now, and giving us technology

You also had that EU speech of that guy saying the other alien races wouldn't like a brexit outcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=nsyA8lGWYQA

youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

That GOD is watching; could help, but for whatever reason doesn't.

while we are at it, here is some stuff that reminds me of your picture

its a bit longer i know but its worth it i think

>CNBC did once a report about how banksters and politicians were involved in laundring $43 TRILLION!!!
Do you have a source? I would reckon such a report would've gained national attention.

last part. hope you enjoyed it

it shows you how deep the rabbit hole is. even though it probably doesnt show the complete depth, but shows it goes really deep

lol

i think thats the article that god deleted after the kids were murdered luckily google had screenshots. i had one myself on my old PC x)

shameless selfbumb

Ted Gunderson satanic pedo cults in the US government conspiracy. He was Los Angeles FBI chief, after retiring founded his own agency and discovered a massive presence of Satanic cults who rape kids and sacrifice thousands of people every year at the very top of US government, backed and covered by the CIA.

He found out a number of concrete cover-ups, called out names, etc. Some vids of him on JewTube.

he doesn't even know about the cards

>making assumptions

What's that? The Queen of Spades.

i actually believe that most politicians are (child) rapists and molesters so they are easy to blackmail
marc dutroux, a serial killer, gave hints that he isnt really doing it for himself but has some high ranking customers. weirdly he also got free after only 3 years despite being sentenced for 5 murders. shortly after release he continues with his stuff

maddeline mccann: in case you didnt here about it, she is a small girl that went missing a few years ago. official story is that the parents during the holidays went to the bar near to the place where stayed during the holidays, left the child (maddeline and 2 smaller twins) alone and checked on them every half an hour until the last time maddeline just dissappeared. so far nothing was found

however the policedogs smelled corpses at the room maddeline was allegedly, in the car of the parents and on the clothes of the parents. the leading officer wanted to investigate against the parents, and just for that he got fired, even though the closest relatives are normally always the first suspect. the guy/woman at the bar stated that the parents didnt go to look, and they were in contact with sir claymond freud who is politician and author, who later also was exposed as pedophile the parents were both doctors while the wife was anesthetist, but switched her direction shortly after the case. the twins (who were barely a year old during that time) according to the fired officer slept through the whole investigation in the house without waking up, meaning they were probably drugged.

my theory is they sold their kids to highranking pedophiles and put the kids under anesthetics during that. something went wrong and she didnt wake up so they had to cover it up. also they seem to have connections with freemasons, but what can 2 random doctors give them so they let them enter? the drugged child maybe?

is it true that that the creator got after the release a visit from the federals which looked through all his stuff and so on because he shouldnt know about all that?

selfbumb

Nothing that I've heard of. Then again, all I have heard is that it's (((pure coincidence))).

My favorite conspiracy is the elite pedo rings.

It seems like there's more missing kids nowadays and that's really the only explanation for it. Plus it makes sense. You have all this money and power and the only thing that can get you off anymore is buying child sex slaves.

Also jewish ritual murder. That's hardly a conspiracy though since up until very recently it was a well documented and believed fact among christianity.

I was working at a gas station once.
>Two men in high quality suits walk in.
>buy drinks of some kind.
>Say almost nothing during the transaction.
>As they walk off say have a blessed day.
> Each of them very deliberately taps his extended middle finger on the counter as they walk out.
I had that hair on the back of the neck feeling the entire time they were in front of me. Something was very off about those men.

basically what i wrote in or a random user in about the ritual murder:

there is moloch, moloch is a jewish word meaning all consuming power, and is also a word for (child?)sacrifices in fire. then there is the jewish kin, which is called melech.

now you should know that a very very long time ago there were no vocals in the written, only konsonants making both mlch.
so i believe that melech and moloch used to be the same word and only through different translations became different. would make sense the kin, with all consuming power, which you have to bring sacrifices

why must you lie

Yeah the Dutroux case + conspiracy of silence about boystown Nebraska was what redpilled me on all of this.

I honestly think pedophilia is pretty rare in normal people so you didn't really hear about it through history but these last few decades in the US at least have seen huge rises in missing children.

I don't know about Moloch much but that leaked Clinton email where an ambassador to South America said he would sacrifice a chicken to moloch was pretty odd. Maybe he meant a child, who knows.

what am I looking at here?

>Pet3r
Lel.

the would suprise me if they didnt mean a child.

however i dont think it was really more rare. its just that if you are pedophile you dont instantly become a childrapist and mollestor. there are many who are pedophiles but would never harm a child. those people even deserve respect in my oppinion because they didnt chose to be pedos, they know they can never live their fantasies, but still restrict themselves from doing any harm. and i believe in earlier times people just did this more.

now the pedophiles are put as politicians and are "fed" the childs so they can be blackmailed and controlled

were they dressed in black?

pic is the cremation of care by the way if someone doesnt know

(((Jeffery Epstein))) also adds to that theory. the guy literally doesn't even have a college education and became a billionaire with his own island. when he was caught running what seemed like a pretty obvious pedophile ring for the elite's he got off more or less Scott free. I think he's in the council of foreign relations and the trilateral commission.

>now the pedophiles are put as politicians and are "fed" the childs so they can be blackmailed and controlled

Yeah what a crazy world we live in.

I always feel like such a cuck for never doing anything but if you try to redpill people about the kikes half the time you come off as a tinfoiltard, let alone redpilling people about the elite child sex rings.

Except america did blame iraq of having nukes

My favorite are

1. Planet x
2. UFO cover-up
3. NWO
4. Satanic Hollywood

the best way is to always feed them the red pills in small dosages. like talk about a single case where its proofen, or at least very probable. make them thing at first its a one time thing. then when they believe it show them the next thing until they realize it happens very systemetically

whats planet x about? never heard of that
i believe they blamed all countries in the middle east to have some kind of WMD

I really don't buy into any of that "mass catastrophe" bullshit people always come up with.

Would you rather stand at the top of an advanced civilization, or at the top of a heap of ash?

Also, if anything, the Illuminati are a diversion. Far too high-profile.

Take the real red pill.

Even the flat earth theory is less retarded than this convex Earth.

some people think "if i cant controll the world, there might as well be no world"

what is important for them is to stay in power, and having intelligent, selfthinking people who are independent doesnt help the goal to controll, so they try to let us barely think with reality tv, and cherrypicked pieces of information in news so they just never question anything.

if people would start to think themselves finally they would see all the corruption and lies (wether its from a group that calls themselves illuminati, or individuals in high power positions that by chance follow the same goal doesnt matter really)

just one question, how fit the stars, moon and sun in there?

the stupid plane photos have the camera angled down if you angle it up you get the opposite, and i bet you if there were a way to keep the camera perfectly level you would know

The Swiss cheese cartel. They controlled the price of cheese for a long time and created the fondue meme.

npr.org/sections/money/2014/10/10/355177578/episode-575-the-fondue-conspiracy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Cheese_Union

There's also a cheese conspiracy in America by the dairy industry. If you see a stupid food with retarded amounts of cheese in it they are probably behind.

ocweekly.com/restaurants/the-governments-conspiracy-to-make-you-eat-more-cheese-6616047

council of foreign relations and the trilateral commission are 2 of the driving forces of the globalisation right? (there is so much stuff going on, its easy to lose track)

cheese? really? like there isnt already enough evil in the world they now also abuse cheese for their doings?

wtf i hate cheese now

so are the freemasons the illuminati? i mean all that stuff that is associated with the illuminati seems to be related to them as well. the timecapsule at denver airport saying "new world airport" has the mason symbol on it. the pyramid is always associated with the illuminati on the dollar bill but it is also full of mason symbolism. the owls also seem to relate to both.

shameless selfbumb

Of course they are. They're anti-Christ devil worshipers. They believe in false idols and flesh and blood omnipotence. Just watch Holographic Discovery

i know they arent the good guys. but nowhere it says that there can only be one evil secret sociaty.

what is hologrphic discovery? a documentation on the masons?

>They're anti-Christ devil worshipers. They believe in false idols and flesh and blood omnipotence.
Oh this aught to be good. Where is this "documentary"? All i can find are things on holograms.

Sorry Holographic Disclosure

The moon is a piece of the earth. Why wouldn't it have rusty rocks?

This is how I imagine the disgusting scenario unfolded

>knowing woman is anesthesiologist, rich man offered connections/money for sex with the child
>coaxes them with the idea that she won't remember a thing if she gives her a sleeping drug
>for 20 minutes she won't even remember her whole life can change (better schools, better job) and the parents are tempted
>fucks up the dosage
>child dies
>probably during the rape

because it would need water, or at least hydrogen atoms, and oxigen for something to rust. if you think the moon broke away from the earth it either shouldnt be round (and you should see it) or the impact was so big that all the stuff on the surface would hace been blown into space (since it would have to be so strong that the impact either create enough heat for both bodies to melt and become round again while its still liquid meaning if the iron oxid is from earth it would have been blown away.) or it happened while the earth was still a hot ball of lava in which case there shouldnt have been water or oxygen during that time meaning there is no ironoxid/rust there

yeah, either the parents are the ones abusing the child themselves, or they sold it to others, or both.

>What are your favorite conspiracies?
This one by far. Someone should make a movie.

Visit my site and support Trump!

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

>Operação Prato (Operation Dish)

Basically aliens started zapping the left titty of women in some small county in here, some even needed glasses because of the severe annemia induced by the sucked blood from the zaps. We still have hundreds of people with marks to this day. The military man in charge at the time breaking the wistle feared being "suicided" (his own words). Guess what happened?

>ancient artificial cave systems and forbidden caves all around the world

Again, 100% garanteed for you to get lost or "suicided" in those places, what an absolutelly wonderful way to die!

>earth is a experiment and our dna has been raped by various alien races

My years of conspiracy theory reading make me believe this is a prime reason why we are still allowed to exist in a world with technologycally advanced races free to pray.

underrated

chemtrails are a alien weapons detection system

GMO causes shart in mart

Nobody likes Sandy Hook and the connection to Satanism and Oak Grove?

deusnexus.wordpress.com/2014/06/22/sandy-hook-satanic-town/

>They're anti-Christ devil worshipers.

south american jesus is best jesus

This is retarded even for Sup Forums

la nuit porte conseil
Apparently an idiom meaning "The night carries advice" also the title of a song, making the idiom hard to find

aout te experiment. the sumerian, the first known civilization has legends that the multiple gods came to earth, created humans and gave them technology and such in order to serve them. they came here, distributed the earth among them and everyone ruled over one place.

so now what if those gods are aliens? adam and eve were just the first people of one of the gods they are telling
interesting is that the sumerian kings according to old tablets and such sources reigned for multiple thousands years, but the later the shorter the duration of their reign becomes. so either they just overglorified the kings, and the more rumors and propaganda were added the longer the time is passed already, or the kings were a direct lineage of the aliens (which just live a lot longer than we do) and mixed themselve with the humans meaning their livespan decreased each generation, while the humans slowly developed to live longer

i just made a vague summery of the years the sumarian kings allegedly reigned, and i came to 230.000-240.000 thousand years (i addeed those with multiple thousands years together (ang got 219.400), and then there are numerous with just "a few" hundred years or decades, some even just dates so i just put a few thousand on top

humanity allegedly came into existens 190.000 years ago. kinda fits i think considdering that we just didnt find older remains by chance and a bit of mainstream media lies i can imagine we exist 40-50 thousands years longer than we are told. that was one of my wilder thoughts to be honest

There's speculation that after the Original Illuminati was dismantled by the Bavarian Government, they fled to the United States and infiltrated the Freemasons. George Washington himself wrote a letter regarding this, which he seems to have doubted the fact.

memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/mgw:@field(DOCID @lit(gw360395))

>It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

Not sure what actually happened though. The way Washington wrote leaves room for speculation. Instead of saying "I do not doubt", he said "it's not my intention to doubt", which is quite odd indeed. He also uses way too many fucking negatives, it's difficult to understand at first glance.

well, maybe he just expressed himself weiirdly, maybe back then they talked that way, or it was some hidden mason code in there

Sounds like he's admitting that it has probably happened but he is completely uncertain of the extent.

that was my first impression to
he says he doesnt want to doubt that it didnt spread, meaning he doubts that it didnt spread/thinks it did spread

maybe the higher ups said it didnt spread to keep the people calm like the government does "of course you dont have to fear terrorist comming through that massimmigration" "no, those gmo cant harm you in any way" "of course it is good giving all terrorists organisation nukes, it reintroduces balance of power between them and make them stop fighting" you know what i mean.

now washington maybe said that he still is concerned that they might infiltrate and then got a bit beef with the higher ups because he would undermine the higher up, not respect his word or imply he is a liar.

thats why he had go a step back and saying "i didnt want to doubt, they didnt spread hear, im just concerned it might happen later on" or something like that

Nazi base in Antarctica

ah that, one. didnt researched it yet but i do find it interesting. can you give me some intel of why people think there is/was a nazibase and what they supposedly did there.

and while we are already in antarctica we can also mention hollow earth

9/11 was plotted by the government, though. The Saudi government.

>inbreeds could plan a holographic plane + controlled demolition of 3 towers
>WTC7 containing backup of investigation into black budgets 2.3 trillion destroyed at pentegone

AE911Truth.org

any source to how effective that is supposed to be? like i expect you cant just tell someone to jump out a window and he will do it.

Masons are a "tryout" for illumination. Similar teachings. Ancient geometry holds the key to understanding our Earth/Moon was created for mankind.
Earth diameter km
Moon diameter km

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
3474/12742 = 0.273
Fuck right?
How about moon takes 27.3 days to get around Earth too.

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

The drawing is an expression of a mathematical fact. It represents the relationship between π (Pi) and the number 4. The symbol π appears time and again in mathematics and it has fascinated people for at least 6,000 years. π defines the relationship of the diameter of a circle to its circumference. The true definition of π cannot be discovered because it appears to go on forever. However, if we round it off at the fourth decimal point we could say that π is 3.1416. This is exactly what the builders of the Moon did – they considered π to be equal to 3.1416 – which is yet another way we know that the Moon cannot be a natural object.
The Ultimate Truth

The relationship of π and the number 4 throws up a number of ratios.
π + 0.366 of π = 4.

We could also express this as 27.322% of π added to π would equal 4.

The relationship of the Earth and the Moon throws up the same ratios.
Earth’s polar circumference, plus 0.366 of Earth’s polar circumference equals Earth and Moon size combined. As a result it would also be correct to say that the Moon is equal to 27.322% of the size of the polar Earth.

donno. Probably one of those slow steady brainwashing that takes a long time and implants deep bullshit.

QM
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl ,,, ,
"Gravity" Black Holes

link was fucked up
Electricity
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
"Gravity" Black Holes
QM

Last one goodnight anons!
The Illuminati have ten degrees: seven standard and three mystery degrees. The original degrees were formulated by the first Grand Master of the Illuminati – Pythagoras, the ancient Greek mystic, philosopher and mathematician. His system was based on his cosmological system, which was as much symbolical as real.

Pythagoras was the first man to call himself a philosopher – a lover of wisdom – and he was also the first to declare that the earth wasn’t the centre of the universe. Instead, a mystical central fire (not the sun) was put at the centre of the cosmos, thus making this model a forerunner of the Copernican system. The central fire was referred to as the “House of Abraxas” – and represented, symbolically, the home of the True God, the eternal realm of divine light and warmth.

Ten heavenly bodies revolved around it: the counter-earth (this was identical to the earth and followed the same orbit, but was diametrically opposite, relative to the central fire, and therefore permanently invisible from the earth), the earth itself, the moon, the sun, the five planets known at the time and the sphere of fixed stars of the celestial plain. Beyond, lay infinite space. The heavenly bodies, moving in perfect circular orbits, created the divine sound known as the Music of the Spheres, which permeated the entire universe but could be heard only by the True God.

The Pythagorean Degrees of the Illuminati

Standard degrees

1st: The Heaven of the Fixed Stars. 2nd: Kronos (Saturn). Kronos was the leader of the Titans. (He castrated his father Uranus, thus taking his power from him. He ruled the world during the mythological Golden Age. He was the father of the Olympian gods. He was overthrown by his son Zeus, and he and the other Titans were bound in the underworld.) 3rd: Zeus (Jupiter, Jove). The king of the Olympian gods. 4th: Ares (Mars). The god of war. 5th: Helios (Sol). The sun. 6th: Aphrodite (Venus). The goddess of love and beauty. 7th: Hermes (Mercury). The messenger of the gods.

Mystery Degrees

8th: Selene (Luna). The moon. 9th: Gaia (Terra Mater). The earth. 10th: Antichthon. The counter-earth.

Antichthon is the highest degree because it represents the opportunity for humanity to transform itself beyond recognition. While this earth is corrupt, wicked and fallen, the counter-earth offers the promise of the complete opposite: paradise, free of the malignant influence of the Demiurge and the Old World Order. Antichthon, the counter-earth, is what the earth can and should be.

The Mithraic Degrees of the Illuminati

In later times, the Greek Pythagorean degrees were restyled according to a Roman system. The seven standard degrees became those of Mithraism, a mystery religion closely related to Illumination:

Standard degrees

1st: Corax (the Raven), under the rule of Mercury. 2nd: Nymphus (the Bride), under the rule of Venus. 3rd: Miles (the Soldier), under the rule of Mars. 4th: Leo (the Lion), under the rule of Jupiter. 5th: Perses (the Persian), under the rule of the Moon. 6th: Heliodromus (the Sun Runner), under the rule of the Sun. 7th: Pater (the Father), under the rule of Saturn.

The Mystery Degrees

8th: Minerva (symbolised by an owl - the Owl of Minerva). 9th: Magus (symbolised by the phoenix, the sacred firebird that rises from the ashes). 10th: Deus Absconditus (the Hidden God, Abraxas, symbolised by the Tetraktys).

(The last of the four major Illuminati symbols is the skull and crossbones in honour of Simon Magus. The Greek Sphinx also has special significance.)

These remain the degrees of the Illuminati. The majority of members belong to the standard degrees; the 10th degree is for the 12 members of the Ruling Council only. The identities of the Ruling Council are completely unknown to the basic membership, but at each initiation, one masked member of the Ruling Council is always in attendance and conducts the final part of the ceremony.

There were ten degrees in total because, for Pythagoras, the number 10 was divine. 1, 2, 3 and 4 were also revered because they add up to 10 and they form the divine triangle - the Tetraktys - which symbolized the four elements (earth, air, fire, and water) and, in its totality, also the mystical fifth essence, the Quintessence.

The Tetraktys is:

It is an equilateral triangle composed of dots in four rows, a visual representation of the equation: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10. The Tetraktys contains a hexagon and a three-dimensional cube, as shown in the picture. It is a truly extraordinary figure. It also symbolises key musical intervals: 4:3 (the fourth), 3:2 (the fifth) and 2:1 (the octave). If the Tetraktys is extended by adding new rows, up to a total of 36, the 36th "triangular" number is 666: the Number of the Beast in the Christian Book of Revelation. The number 36 has a crucial significance for the Illuminati, as does the Tetraktys extended to order 36. As for the 666th triangular number, this is equal to 222111. When two successive "triangular" numbers are added, the result is a square number e.g. 1 + 3 = 4; 3 + 6 = 9; 6 + 10 = 16; 10 +15 = 25.

Pythagoras, First Grand Master of the Illuminati

Pythagoras was born in 570 BCE on the Greek island of Samos. He was taught how to perform miracles by a mystic called Pherecydes, who first introduced him to the doctrines of the Illuminati. (At this time, the Illuminati did not exist as a formal organisation, but as a loose group of nomadic thinkers and mystics.) Pherecydes instructed Pythagoras on the immortality and transmigration of the human soul, the soul's wanderings in the "underworld", and the purpose of the soul's cycle of reincarnations.

>that pic

wat

This is not a dank meme

>giving us technology
Oh no, explains > Muh Inventions and Sheeit.

DELET THIS!!!

is there a chance we saw each other in philosophy thread a few days ago which started at cern and then drifted away completely? because its the same pic and equation and stuff as back then

figured something like that. or constantly saying "every thing is fine, government loves you" along that

newtown is strange as fuck m8

Obama tried to false flag nuke South Carolina to get us involved in the Syrian war. Three men stopped it, one had a nuke detonate in the south Atlantic which made a 4.5 magnitude earthquake felt in South Carolina.