Why is season 2 so kino ?

Why is season 2 so kino ?

I watched the whole series about a week ago, and each season was worse than the previous one. Why was season 3 so terrible? Lindelof is still a fucking hack.

its not, its full of niggers

it, along with young pope, are two of the best tv shows ever made. sopranos, the wire, etc, those are all great shows but they're too cynical to ever really transcend.

does anyone else kinda get what I'm talking about?

is this thinly-veiled redpilling?

You're retarded

Hey now, the dark folks love both TV and magical thinking. Share the wealth.

This. Any self-respecting white person should only watch white shows (Pic very related).

gtfo pleb

Kind of, it's easier to criticize and break something down than to build something new.

When does the whole series come out on Blu Ray?

what show?
googlereverse full of autism

the other day I was watching mad men happily, and then out of fucking nowhere they had a nigger "character" appear in a capacity outside of the service industry, with actual lines and shit.

Involuntarily I let out an ear-piercing scream before flinging the remote at the tv, hitting it perfectly in the middle at high speed which totally fucked up the LCD

still waiting on my check from AMC, may sue soon

what was the point of this scene, besides feels?

>Calls someone else a pleb.
>Watches post-2010 HBO shows.

the devil's in the details, user. god is in the vague.

To show how much he missed his family and yearned to go back to the way things were, despite him being alienated by guilt and paranormal happenings

>hurrrhurrdurr new things are automatically bad

are you one of those fags who thinks they were "born in the wrong decade"?

I'm not, and I never said that all new things are automatically bad. It's just the fact that HBO has just turned to complete lowest common denominator shit.

I bawled my eyes out during this scene.
Does that make me gay, or even a trans?

I also shed tears, tears of boredom.

Not necessarily gay, but possibly trans, or even two spirited

why does this show reminds me so much of Lynch?

I'm bored too with this roll of the dice gender that Yahweh bestowed upon me. Thanks for opening up, I feel a bit better now that I know I'm not alone.

you're literally sucking on a turd and you're proud of it. kys.

>DUDE HOMEWARD BOUND
>I WISH I WAS
>HOMEWARD BOUND LMAO

if you've seen Young Pope and thought it was lowest common denominator shit I don't know what to do with you other than call you a pleb again. I don't think you could call the Leftovers that either, it's about emotion not "WHOAA DRAGONS" or "KEEWWWL COWBOY ROBOTS". I think they had such a hard time marketing the show for that exact reason,

but anyway check out Young Pope if you haven't. The Night Of was pretty good also