AZ Primary Stump the Traitor John McCain

tl;dr John McCain committed treason and we have proof.

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

counterpunch.org/2008/06/13/mcnasty/

unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

youtube.com/watch?v=6YwnTnmbOMQ

gotnews.com/released-john-mccains-tokyo-rose-north-vietnam-broadcasts-recovered-wesearchr/

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

usnpl.com/aznews.php

Directory of AZ newspapers and magazines

twitter.com/breakingphxnews

twitter.com/azfamily

twitter.com/abc15?lang=en

twitter.com/fox10phoenix?lang=en

twitter.com/12news

twitter.com/arizonanewsnet

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/24/dr-kelli-ward-squares-off-against-john-mccain-in-az-primary/
youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/24/dr-kelli-ward-squares-off-against-john-mccain-in-az-primary/

Here's info about his primary challenger Kelly Ward. She has never committed treason and isn't a cuck.

Let's see if we can meme her into victory.

First we need to make sure the people of Arizona hear John McCain's treason.

How to make Twitter without a phone or phone number.

How to run a sockpuppet Twitter.

Memery guide.

McCain is a pro-War, pro-Amnesty cuckservative.

I'm an Arizona Republican, and I CAN'T WAIT to vote out John McCain in the primary.
GO KELLI WARD!

Please let your friends know about this. If you have a normiebook please share the video there.

>try to save people from communism
>apologise for it

youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI

Ward will lose vs Kirkpatrick though.

Too many spics voting against Trump and too many cuckservative snowbirds who love muh war hero

He probably did worse than that. The sauce I put in the OP says he gave the Vietnamese info that they used to improve their air defenses and kill Americans.

That's why we need the tape. McCain isn't a hero. Trump is always right.

Honestly a Democuck would be preferrable to a neocon traitor.

Trump will win Arizona easily, and so will the GOP nominee for senator, whether that's Ward or McCain.

Ward would be a better Senator in a Trump presidency.

BTW if anyone has more dirt on McCain share it here.

I'm voting McCain cause at least he isn't Kelli fucking Ward

Are you concerned at all that John McCain literally committed treason?

Well I'm out for a while. Please spread the news and keep the bread alive.

You are fucked Johnny.

>Stump the Traitor John McCain

You could do a whole akame ga kill name theme around this.

>Stump the ____

Send me the memes, mr. government man

Fine, can I have the memes please?