What are some movies with older women being seductive?

What are some movies with older women being seductive?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0328899/
youtube.com/watch?v=V-eK0G3P7CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ywn be Saradon's boytoy
JDIMSA

Posting the obvious one here

The Ninth Gate

>tfw she's still got it

Boogie Nights

Redhead was like 28 probably, and was a fucktoy not seductive

I saw Susan Sarandon in real life. She caught my surprised look, put up a cheeky smile and winked at me

Holy shit, I had no idea she voiced Dr. Wong in Rick and Morty.

has... has he always been barefoot on that cover?

Move over, grandma.

Hello, My name is Doris

Yes. It surprised me when I noticed it too. But in the movie he had just had sex with Mrs. Robinson and he's getting ready to leave.

Adore/Perfect Mothers

Why doesn't kiki love her grandma?

Dibs on the left

i was told she was playing kiernan's mom in that series, how was that explained?

she's a lil bitch.

>Julliane Moore
She was 36, dick-lips.

sauce???

why does kiki look uglier than a woman 70 years older than her?

Image search, you dumb cunt.

yes mommy

There it is

Bette Davis was pretty old when she had B. D. (Kiernan), and Susan looks younger than she is.

>implying

HNNNNGH

>tfw you realize he isn't wearing loafers

Cracks.
Eva Green is not that old but.. you'll get the idea.

Julia ann, you can tell cuz of your heart shaped tattoo on her breast. Don't know the video though.

>ywn be a qt Spanish teen that is raped by Eva Green.

>all these newfags who don't know Fellini

This scene was so repulsive to me.

>70 years old

She doesn't, you weirdo.

Mommy

ABSOLUTELLY NEED a mommy gf

Is being considered attractive and desirable still the greatest joy for a roastie once they're past menopause? You'd think at some point some real interests or something should develop.

How was no one mentioned this? It's pure mommy kino before the guy turns into a psycho

I can't believe you guys aren't mentioning that movie with Naomi Watts and Robin Wright

gawwd damn!!

P-post it.

because j lo is gross probably

The movie's worth a watch. She makes some scrawny dweeb suck on her obese tits.

Still would.

Should be an essential watch for Sup Forums core

Kieslowski was truly /oneofus/

Sauce?

What are some movies about older women getting conflict diamonds from the Russian mob?

How the fuck dies this fetish come about and why do I like it so much? I have a normal relationship with my mother and a good upbringing but god damn do I want a mommy gf

A shit movie by one of Coppola's sons that you won't find anywhere

imdb.com/title/tt0328899/

Summer of '42
Malena

I'm dating a russian-jewish woman who's 5 years older than me and has hairy arms and a fat ass. I can't keep my dick out of her, mostly because "mommy" likes it when I give her my "peepee."
I don't even speak to my own mother.

>I don't even speak to my own mother.
That's it, so now you're fucking your new "mommy". You can only be cured by fucking your real mommy.

imagine.

*opens bathroom door*

That guy look way to old to be a highschooler.

God I love her

JLC got better with age desu

>nobody has mentioned The Only Living Boy in New York (2017)

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Always wanted one of my friend's mom to do this with me

Don Jon.

I played ping pong against her and the hat dude from 30 Rock. Apparently she ownes a bunch of parlors in NYC

Baby's Day Out

Love Susan. She's brimming with talent.

MOMMY

she sucks old man cock

What's the appeal in this old bitch?

Yeah her tits are big and full looking, but she looks wrinkly as hell

Mommy issues

>Nursing Area

youtube.com/watch?v=V-eK0G3P7CE

Fuck y'all that and Under Siege were amongst my first cinema erections.

Goddamn those are some huge knockers!

>y'all
kill yourself hillbilly

Fuck you nu-male!

wrong response

Savage Grace

This guy was a real jerk.

Any Jordi and Eva Notty movies are kino

WHAT'S GOING ON AUNT DIANE

Sauce

Is this a characters who are literally you thread now?

Great film

It really is too bad that movie sucked so bad.

>ugly fake tits

confirmed body double haha whats the point of even casting her just use the girl whos body that was in the scene

The Notebook.

good one