I need your advice Sup Forums

>be me
>be redpilled
>young woman
>be traditionalist and Christian
>racist
>support patriarchal society

Here's my problem:
I am not socially inept but I am struggling a lot to hide who I am in order to be accepted. Why be accepted you may ask? I live abroad and despite the fact that my immigrant status tortures me daily my fiance wants us to leave Europe and move to Australia one day and do so step by step. So he is coming here to live with me in 2 weeks. Until he gets a job and starts earning I will have to work and support him. I don't mind that - I've got a pleb bachelor's and I have a relatively good job for someone who just came out of uni. But my field of work requires PC behaviour and it's really taking its toll on me to constantly have to watch what I say. I struggle with small talk and casual discussion - I always start wandering towards culture, philosophy, anthropology, religion etc. People look at me funny and I can't sleep at night because I worry if I said something that might be deemed inappropriate by the liberal whores I work with. They sneakily ask me questions if I find it offensive for a man to hold the door for me and smirk when I laugh and say I'd probably find it rude for him NOT to.

In addition to that I would very much prefer to get married to my fiance asap and start a family so I can provide him with the support I was created to provide as a female.

What do? Did Sup Forums struggle with pretending to be a normie? Is this because I'm a woman and therefore impossible to overcome? Please give me advice.

>young woman

mammaries please

TITS OR GTFO

>my fiance wants us to leave Europe and move to Australia one day

just commit a crime...?

>I can provide him with the support I was created to provide as a female.
like making tendies?

I'm sorry, user, but as I said I'm traditionalist, engaged, and Christian. Plus, I have only mentioned I'm a woman because it is vital to the story and questions - it is worth saying it because my problem might be solely because of that fact alone. Therefore I am not obliged to TITS OR GTFo as per the 'no girls on the internet rule'

Yes, user, like making tendies.

>a fucking blog post
please leave Sup Forums forever

youre compensating right now, basically acting intelligent in order to talk to the perfect tier gender, aka male.

i just want to see a picture of your juicy mammaries so i can picture myself smacking them with a twizzler

Assuming this is real: Congratulations for your views! Few women still think like you. Now for your problem, I suggest you suck it for as long as you can, maybe find another job where PC doesn't exist. That's all you can do. Everything will be solved soon.

Work hard. Pray. Help and love your husband.

Now, if this is bait: Fuck you OP! There are no women here.

Are you triggered?
I'm talking the way I usually talk.

yes, this post is literal cancer. Where is the political discussion here? Fuck your (You) thread

its bait unless proven otherwise

i require mamarris glandis for future conversation otherwise i deem this thread dead

We need more women like you.

>be traditionalist and Christian
Traditional and christian? I hope you're a catholic or Orthodox. If you're a protestant, why even try? There is no point if you brag about your christianity if youre a protestant. So what are you?

Thanks for the advice, Romania. I work middle office in the financial sector. I've done middle office in luxury high tier hospitality but that's even more PC. Perhaps I'll go into some IT related business, I expect things to be far more casual there.

Orthodox.

mammary glands please, you orthodox jew

Thank the Lord.

Since you have a UK flag, can you pls Deus Vult on all of the silly anglican protestants? Thx

My post is clearly marked as advice seeking. I'm sorry I'm not following the usual tone of conversation, user, I just don't have anyone to turn to about this particular issue - only Sup Forums can give based advice. I'm asking nicely.

Russians?

I always get a /comfy/ feel whenever I see an American flag on here being supportive of Orthodoxy. Thanks, user.

can you read?

give me mammary glands.. you boyfriend will understand

obviously greek, look at pic

Oh, i prefer Catholics over the orthodox. But protestants are the bottom of the barrel. I prefer orthodox over protestants. Deus vult, sister.

No, I'm not Russian. Still from Eastern Europe not Greek but with Greek heritage.

Deus Vult.

Never had a problem hiding my power level when needed. Just turn up your filter settings.

Where you ever blue pilled, just think of how you would respond back then.

Fake it till you make it.

I've never really been bluepilled. I try to listen to what other people talk about and copy the structure of conversations but when I turn up the filter settings sometimes they catch me off guard and it takes me a few awkward seconds to reply. Maybe it will get better. Thanks for the advice, user.

Just pretend that transgenders are perfectly sane and not mentally ill. If you cna do this, you cna pretend everything else.

kek, that's a high bar there, Italy.
I see your point though.

>hurr durr "be me"
of course you are you, ya redundant cunt. Now repeat after me, penis goes in mouth.

>be redpilled

Heres your problem new friend. You don't even know yourself.

Why so edgy?
What do you mean user? I'm just using the memes tbqh. I wouldn't say redpilled outside of Sup Forums obviously - it's just a generalisation for the direction of my views.

>>be traditionalist and Christian
>>living with boyfriend
Since when is it "traditional" and "Christian" for a young lady to live with a man before/without being married?

>christian
>racist

How do you connect both lifestyles? It's "love thy neighbor", not "love thy neighbor unless he's not white".

>racist
>traditionalist and Christian
Choose one

Red pilled stuff usually comes out of my mouth when drunk, I just parrot what news sites say otherwise.

Live with me as in live in the same country and city.

Perhaps I am not using the term racist correctly. I recognise differences amongst cultures, races, and ethnicity - some are better. I wouldn't kill muslims, I'd just like them to stop killing and raping us and preferably going back to where they came from. Plus, they're not my neighbours. Even my priest says that you can't love the entirety of mankind - it's inhuman and impossible to truly love everyone on Earth. But in the end i don't wish harm on anyone tbqh. I just really don't think that muslims and blacks have the capacity to develop to our level. They are kinda savage desu.

The only people on this earth you have to worry about what they think about you is your future husband, and your father and mother. God knows your heart.

Hide your power level at school if you have to, and work if you must, but stay true to yourself and don't give up the vagina until you have walked down the Isle and handed to a man who is an even better man than your father.

That;s a good strategy actually, thanks. I'll start reading leftist media.
I'm out of school but work is a must, yes. I didn't care what anyone thought of me in highschool and university. But if I show my power level now I get fired and both my man and I starve. Thanks for the supportive words, user.

it will get easier as you get better at compartmentalizing. if you're able to keep secrets entrusted to you by a friend or family member, you can keep your power-level a secret.

i experience little conflict, but i suppose i am less spontaneous and expressive since i have to censor my beliefs. in groups, i keep quiet in most political or religious discussions and maintain a disinterest, but i am more open and truthful with open-minded individuals. it's always a pleasant surprise to encounter another red-pilled individual.

>am a woman
>also redpilled, traditional, and feminine
>try to dress nicely and be cultured
>as a feminine woman, I try to look for masculine redpilled men

>a lot of the guys here on Sup Forums are tfw no gf and generally beta
>a lot of them also cross post on /r9k/

Yeah, but they might be good at hiding the powerlevel.

men on Sup Forums don't hide their powerlevel and a lot of the guys here are pretty robotish

even offline?

Sup Forums is a board full of redpilled men and you can see their unfiltered thoughts. They don't come across as masculine men who have to hide who they are in real life.

There's a fair amount of MGTOWs and /r9k/ posters.