youtube.com/watch?v=g3SNP1C7GVs
uk.linkedin.com/in/simon-philips-a7a29844
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEND

in shitty design
this is just godawful

concept artists have to go back to draw for transfivers five

Is the thing floating above it

Jesus they had one job, the new cannon up top is good but the fucking monkey knuckles could have been much better
What possible function does going full retard on the bridge of the ship even have. I could stand it if it at least looked normal in that department

>sabertooth lived on ice planet
>at-at lives on ice planet
woah...

why are they stealing armor design from ninjago?

There are hundreds if not thousands of fan made custom star destroyers
How fucking hard is it to come up with a different one that looks good?
TFA one was ok! But this is just beyond retarded

A fucking pizza
Where the bloody fuck is my piss pineapple

AT-TW

All Terrain Tard Walker

It's getting harder everyday defending the sequel trilogy.

one more for you peeps
Fucking this tie
With this fucking retarded squished cockpit

This is what fetus looks like at 12 weeks

I don't mind it but there are already a lot of different TIE variations.

What is disney going to do if they ever have to think of something original?

HOW FUCKING COME THE RETARDED EU HAD DONE SO MANY SEXY DESIGNS

even the weird ones are memorable or charming or at least cute

I hope TLJ will flop

then stop trying. they are advertising vehicles for merchandise.

is everything from the shitquel trilogy going to be the same fucking thing but worse?

with all the different shapes of the wings, it's almost as if they serve no purpose.

How can you fuck up a design so easy to work on?

I CANT fucking imagine a 10 year old me going to a lego store and asking my dad to fucking pay 200$ for this shit

Yeah, that's the thing.
It feels like they're aping old designs from the OT with slight changes to please the older fans.
All of the new stuff from these movies is just some slight variation of something old.

All i fucking care about are sexy, starwarzy retro looks
Like arging about "utility" is beyond pointless so I wont

Yes
/thread

The only new designs that I like are
-Flamethrower troops. Reslly reminiscent of some obscure EU shit, picrel
-WW2-esque dropships. One of few ugly designs that somehow ends up looking good
-New (old) X-wing

Like these are three hits and a thousand misses

Fucking Phantom Menace had better design that this!!

What's the chance the on screen reveal of this thing will pale to something as simple as this?

youtube.com/watch?v=g3SNP1C7GVs

i will fucking walk out of the theater if rey leaves luke to meet up with boingo in cloud city 2.0

TIE Droid will always be my favorite design even if I only knew it from rogue squadron.

Well, I hope that they designed the star destroyer for cool shots with it not cool shots with a star destroyer
There is always stuff to be made with even the shittiest material (picrel)
But these are just excuses and hopes

They will fail 146%

holy shit i worded it horribly :D

I hope they designed the star destroyer shape for specifially cool shots
Not just designed a cool shape and made some shots with it (aka the way normal people do it)

what PS2 game is this

Ill just post this

Fuuuuuuuuuck

For some reason it reminds me of this
I cant be the only one

To me, at least that's different enough, I'm alright with this one

>confederate class
:^)
when will this get shoahed from the internet?

looks like something merks would use on Ord Mantell or Raxus Prime robots
doesnt fit the new slick empire

AT-AA

All Terain African American

You guys looking forward to the Return of the Jedi remake or will Disney try and make something new after people realize this is an Empire Strikes Back remake and start liking Star Wars less?

I think we havent seen any other vehicle released

So far this is the ugliest sci-fi movie ever
Even beats any TV shit from the 90s

>the Lost Boys or whatever they're called is supposed to be the remnants of the empire
>somehow have bigger and betterer tech that's a visual derivative of every other star wars movie

They are aping old designs because they are hacks and also assuming most of genz+ hasn't seen the originals.

Believe it or not but I have had a private talk with Simon some time ago
uk.linkedin.com/in/simon-philips-a7a29844
A.K.A the guy who transforms every creative idea into a toy seller

He admitted (warning tho, he made me sign an NDA and Disney will fuck me in the ass but rn I am too drunk to care) that they use women and minorities to expand their market. Like "star wars was always a boys movie but by introducing a female lead we hook all the young girls too" (aprox quote)
He also gave me their point of view on the reception of all new star wars products. And tl;dr it is this - people will get used to "our star wars", for example the first swbf game has failed because it was an oldstar wars game with unfamiliar gameplay (and we all fucking know it was the other way around; and hopefully other people realise that too, seeing SWBF2 current direction)

I have plenty of other gems from my convo with him and might disclose the, some time later.
You see they are really proud of their feedback system and will adapt to whatever the largest possible audience demands. Again, his quote

Anyone else noticed how most of the time the background was way too blurry to hide details from us? Like the scene on Yavin 4 (fuck the real name of the planet, it is a Y4 copypaste) you had only the characters' bodies in focus?
Damn hacks

GET THAT RACIST SHIP OUT OF HERE

Why don't they come up with some new ones then?

You act as if this was some classified info. Everyone knows Disney are Jews and everyone knows they force diversity, it's painfully obvious, because there is not other explanation.

literally just the emperor guards. bravo disney.

>huge disproportionately large space-dong cannon for no fucking reason
It's like a shitty warhammer 40k design, where they don't bother to figure out where all the people inside fit or where they keep the ammo.

Looks like hey stole he cockpit design from the TIE Avenger/Advanced.

Why don't they just use the ships and weapons from the Empire from the start instead of coming up with the barely original and good designs?

How in the world FO even come out with those new stuff while barely being a power at all?

Why was the new Republic not even aware of the new "death star" when it (not shown in the movie) knew and has contact with FO rather than FO being a unknown entity?

Why in the new Republic did not have a blockade against FO in the first place?

Why is Disney so lazy? I though it is run by Jews?

Who is the Resistance resisting?

Are they resisting the Empire?

Is there still an Empire and the First Order are just an extremist group made up of people who got kicked out for being too edgy?

Is the galaxy in a Cold War scenario with the New Republic on one side and the Galactic Empire on the other?

Will Disney ever answer these questions or will we be forced to figure it out on our own?

I actually like the design.

This is not new, it was in TFA on Starkiller Base.

TIE Defender when?